Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Nahh that's not harsh, it's just honest and to be fair what you're saying is true. Stats aren't there to be broken, they're there to be enjoyed.
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    No, I know. It would feel very cheap.
    I know you want to beat AMY but she plays with the spirit of the game and I respect her for that. I have enormous respect for incipienT and shadowdweller cos they taught me a lot about playing honestly and still win something. Hence, when you look at those stats, it shows how hard 10,000+ incipienT's posts were and how much time she had to spend to earn it.

When I am talking about honesty, here is what I mean. No offence but if I wanted to beat the girls , it be so easy to beat them all by myself than wait for the guys to post next and do all the hard work we did.

How ? I can create just one fake account and post simultaneously and beat them and it be quicker and I wouldn't have to waste so much time here waiting for other guys to do it.

There were times when there were no boys willing to play the game and I had to sort of beg them to post. I could have done it, but I didn't.

Lastly, to give you an example how much respect girls and boys have for each other and how honest and truly we play this game, I will tell you a little incident here that I promised to girls I won't but now saying it anyhow.

A month back, one of the girls created a fake account to post simultaneously to win a game and I noticed (cos I cheated more -maybe spotify can contest me lol). In the end girls agreed to abandon the game and go back to a post count I said would be fair and they agreed. So, in a way girls have one extra game overall but they don't claim and won't. That's respect for the game and playing with the spirit of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Nahh that's not harsh, it's just honest and to be fair what you're saying is true. Stats aren't there to be broken, they're there to be enjoyed.
    Stats are there to be broken but while playing with the spirit of the game. And I hope guys will break all the girl's stats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Lastly, to give you an example how much respect girls and boys have for each other and how honest and truly we play this game, I will tell you a little incident here that I promised to girls I won't but now saying it anyhow.
    Fair enough, and just as IncipientT and Shadowdweller taught you things about how the game should be played, as are you now passing down the wisdom to me. And obviously now 10,000+ posts in the spirit of the game means more than 10,000+ posts whilst not in spirit of the game

And I hope guys will break all the girl stats.
    As do I - obviously in the spirit of the game though, that's something I'll keep in mind for the remainder of this thread and coming threads.

ReputationRep:
    I know you want to beat AMY but she plays with the spirit of the game and I respect her for that. I have enormous respect for incipienT and shadowdweller cos they taught me a lot about playing honestly and still win something. Hence, when you look at those stats, it shows how hard 10,000+ incipienT's posts were and how much time she had to spend to earn it.

When I am talking about honesty, here is what I mean. No offence but if I wanted to beat the girls , it be so easy to beat them all by myself than wait for the guys to post next and do all the hard work we did.

How ? I can create just one fake account and post simultaneously and beat them and it be quicker and I wouldn't have to waste so much time here waiting for other guys to do it.

There were times when there were no boys willing to play the game and I had to sort of beg them to post. I could have done it, but I didn't.

A month back, one of the girls created a fake account to post simultaneously to win a game and I noticed (cos I cheated more -maybe spotify can contest me lol). In the end girls agreed to abandon the game and go back to a post count I said would be fair and they agreed. So, in a way girls have one extra game overall but they don't claim and won't. That's respect for the game and playing with the spirit of the game.
    Interesting!! Do you know who it was?

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough, and just as IncipientT and Shadowdweller taught you things about how the game should be played, as are you now passing down the wisdom to me. And obviously now 10,000+ posts in the spirit of the game means more than 10,000+ posts whilst not in spirit of the game

As do I - obviously in the spirit of the game though, that's something I'll keep in mind for the remainder of this thread and coming threads.
    Ha ha lol. Well they never told me anything, but from playing with them I sensed that playing fairly and enjoying this game is more important than winning. Here's my proposal, to be fair to everybody I would say you don't spam (well you can tactfully spam but not 12 in a row !), you give up 400 posts of yours at the end of this thread and you will still beat AMY so no harm done + your credibility of post count remains valid.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting!! Do you know who it was?
    Well its a fake account by someone who doesn't play this game regularly + it be unfair or even going against TSR regulation to even name her.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha lol. Well they never told me anything, but from playing with them I sensed that playing fairly and enjoying this game is more important than winning. Here's my proposal, to be fair to everybody I would say you don't spam (well you can tactfully spam but not 12 in a row !), you give up 400 posts of yours at the end of this thread and you will still beat AMY so no harm done + your credibility of post count remains valid.
    That is true, and what is a win if it's not a credible win?

I'm certainly up for that, but I wouldn't like to give up 400 posts at the end - I'll still post, just nowhere near the insane amount that I seem to be doing at the moment (like one or two a page), is that far?

ReputationRep:
    Well its a fake account by someone who doesn't play this game regularly + it be unfair or even going against TSR regulation to even name them.
    I knew you wouldn't say lol. Just being nosy

ReputationRep:
    gyuhbinjo

ReputationRep:
    That is true, and what is a win if it's not a credible win?

I'm certainly up for that, but I wouldn't like to give up 400 posts at the end - I'll still post, just nowhere near the insane amount that I seem to be doing at the moment (like one or two a page), is that far?
    Well to be honest I can't take your record unless you accept 400 loss. Girls will not take your record seriously either. You are already in the top 10, so you have nothing to lose.

Plus if you keep on posting, you have the chance to be the most poster (I hardly play and qwerty has slowed down too so its all you and a.gafor and a.gafor is way behind, he is not even in the top 10) and beat incipienT and we boys would love it, cos then it means we will win a lot!

ReputationRep:
    I knew you wouldn't say lol. Just being nosy
    Ha ha lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well to be honest I can't take your record unless you accept 400 loss. Girls will not take your record seriously either. You are already in the top 10, so you have nothing to lose.

Plus if you keep on posting, you have the chance to be the most poster (I hardly play and qwerty has slowed down too so its all you and a.gafor and a.gafor is way behind, he is not even in the top 10) and beat incipienT and we boys would love it, cos then it means we will win a lot!
    Heck if you can't take it then that's fine by me - I won't post in the last 400

ReputationRep:
    +2

ReputationRep:
    uyhbinjolk

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Heck if you can't take it then that's fine by me - I won't post in the last 400
    I didn't said you can't post cos who am I to say whether you can post or not, I don't own this game. But yes, it be for your own good. Then you can tell your post count is absolutely credible. And we all want you to post as much as you can and help boys win !

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.