The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Because SSN is even near comparitive levels to the Telegraph... :rolleyes:
Yea it is
From the day before Sky Sports's article/yellow banner on SSN saying Cesc is leaving: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9331579/transfer-news-barcelona-expect-cesc-fabregas-and-javier-mascherano-to-stay

Got to keep people talking and tuned into Sky Sports News.
If Wenger wants Cesc back, we'll get him.
Are you honestly putting sky sports on the same level as the telegraph?? That is such bs, I can't help but laugh :biggrin:
Ok sure sky sports and BBC aren't always spot on, but they are definitely more reliable than the bloody telegraph. If I remember correctly, in the past the telegraph reported we had completed a deal for Higuain, Ricky Alvarez, Luiz Gustavo etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Because SSN is even near comparitive levels to the Telegraph... :rolleyes:

They spew just as much crap as each other. I don't know where SSN has got this reputation of being a reliable source of transfer news from; they'll get some right, but only because they report every single rumour that's going. The telegraph are no worse, they just don't have as many people on it so don't report everything, maybe worsened slightly by a marginally less informed workforce seeing as they're not at the top of the sports journalism game.
Congrats to ladies on the FA Cup win. They're consistent winners and only boost the club profile.
Original post by sevchenko
Congrats to ladies on the FA Cup win. They're consistent winners and only boost the club profile.

They've been **** this season, losing 3 out of 4 in the WSL, and when you consider they had only lost 3 in the last 42 in all comps previously, that shows how poor they have been this season. They will be getting a new manager after today, Kerr stepped down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Peggles_*
They've been **** this season, losing 3 out of 4 in the WSL, and when you consider they had only lost 3 in the last 42 in all comps previously, that shows how poor they have been this season. They will be getting a new manager after today, Kerr stepped down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The team is in transition tbf, The FA Cup will only boost confidence

Remember when we lost 2-0 to Swansea last season and played absolute dog****, that they congratulated the ladies team on the PA at the final whistle for their 'continued success'. Place went absolutely nuts, pretty sure the club were trolling.
Original post by Peggles_*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but 8 changes to any team will mess them up. And Kelly smith is just getting to her best.

Imagine with we had Marta though
Original post by Zürich
Remember when we lost 2-0 to Swansea last season and played absolute dog****, that they congratulated the ladies team on the PA at the final whistle for their 'continued success'. Place went absolutely nuts, pretty sure the club were trolling.

We were so crap though against swansea. They should have a match involving the women and mens players maybe like a mixed team, I'd defo pay money for that.
Original post by Complex Simplicity
We were so crap though against swansea. They should have a match involving the women and mens players maybe like a mixed team, I'd defo pay money for that.

Remember when we were 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go, Carl Jenkinson and Szczesny kept passing the ball between each other by the corner flag as Michu chased them down. Jenko kept giving away throw ins as a result and Michu eventually got the 2nd of course. Depressing memory that, think that was as hopeless as it got as an Arsenal fan really. Was freezing cold as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
I remember when we were linked with Michu and I wanted to sign him up badly because he was having a good season :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
remy and xiroux start for france tonight

game on bt sport 2

game on bt sport 2
Original post by Zürich
Remember when we were 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go, Carl Jenkinson and Szczesny kept passing the ball between each other by the corner flag as Michu chased them down. Jenko kept giving away throw ins as a result and Michu eventually got the 2nd of course. Depressing memory that, think that was as hopeless as it got as an Arsenal fan really. Was freezing cold as well.

:mad::mad::mad: I remember!
Original post by Thugnificent.

game on bt sport 2

Giroud is killing it atm.

Giroud is supplying him with some sexy balls but Remy has fluffed every chance. Remy is defo being carried by Giroud in this game. Is this what the potential link up is going to be like? If so I'm not interested in it
Giroud is killing it atm.

Giroud is supplying him with some sexy balls but Remy has fluffed every chance. Remy is defo being carried by Giroud in this game. Is this what the potential link up is going to be like? If so I'm not interested in it

the boy remy will come good looks bit rusty but dangerous

oi did anyone see that giruuh touch though my gard, why is he pulling out these bergkamp-esque touches right at the end of the season, i swear he did a gawdly touch and goal in April this ****ing guy

giruu will net 27 next season
Original post by Thugnificent.
the boy remy will come good looks bit rusty but dangerous

oi did anyone see that giruuh touch though my gard, why is he pulling out these bergkamp-esque touches right at the end of the season, i swear he did a gawdly touch and goal in April this ****ing guy

giruu will net 27 next season

Maybe he's capable :dontknow: and we've over strained him?

Give him more support up front and some rotation and he'll be doing these things more often