Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nase14_aldayz)
    That's been the case for years and there's nothing special about them that only he can see.
    I remember at the end of 12/13 season when we secured top 4 ahead of Spurs. Wenger said this

"I have had many, many groups in my life and this is one of the best. Their attitude is great, the way they behave and focus in training every day, they have outstanding quality and an attitude I really admire in the modern game. We have faced many storms and that is why I always felt we would come right "

This always stuck with me because I was shocked he'd say this was his best group at Arsenal. Next season we ended the trophy drought and the season after we retain it along with improving our performances in big matches too with the same core group. There has to be something unique about this current crop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    100% we are going above you this season so not really phased.
    #salty #obsessed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    #salty #obsessed
    Luke your penis must be burning bro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Bolllocks there were none since the start of the transfer window, Lacazette, J. Martinez, Higuain, Cavani, Benzema Icardi etc and yeah they would have come if we offered an irresistable amount, but Arsene being the arrogant person he is would have none if it.

Could have been suttin like;

Cech
    Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny Monreal
    Coq Vidal
    Walcott Ozil Alexis
    Cavani

Probably would have set us back like what, 75M odd? Yet they slap down 10M'S and call it a day
    No they wouldn't get rid of Cavani, would you let go of Sanchez for 40m? Who the **** wants Vidal?

e aí rapaz Wenger was wrong in not getting a DM in imo but I genuinely think he's tried for top class strikers but can't get them to join ala Suarez or Cavani and strikers in the level above Giroud just arent appealing to him or are commanding fees that are simply not in line with their worth eg Martial. Wenger definitely has a very strange mentality compared to most managers but I dont feel right making a judgement on whether he is unequivocally wrong in his thinking until he's finished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Luke your penis must be burning bro.
    Why you gotta use his name?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    I remember at the end of 12/13 season when we secured top 4 ahead of Spurs. Wenger said this

"I have had many, many groups in my life and this is one of the best. Their attitude is great, the way they behave and focus in training every day, they have outstanding quality and an attitude I really admire in the modern game. We have faced many storms and that is why I always felt we would come right "

This always stuck with me because I was shocked he'd say this was his best group at Arsenal. Next season we ended the trophy drought and the season after we retain it along with improving our performances in big matches too with the same core group. There has to be something unique about this current crop
    That may well be true, but nobody wants the current crop overhauled. We just need one or two additions to get them over the line.

"What's Arsene Wenger's biggest strength?".
    "His belief in his players".
    "What's Arsene Wenger's biggest weakness?".
    "His belief in this players".

- Interview with Patrick Vieira.

ReputationRep:
    Jam be like...
    Name:  125f98e3903a120ce87961a91e6fbdd7759313ab3d42ed11275578f710188379.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  41.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    Why you gotta use his name?
    Lúcio won't forget what you did for him today.

(Original post by Rk2k14)
    Jam be like...
    Name:  125f98e3903a120ce87961a91e6fbdd7759313ab3d42ed11275578f710188379.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  41.4 KB
    PRSOM :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao you know you're **** when a 34 year old reserve player would start over you

Coutinho wouldn't sit on the bench. Benteke maybe would.

ReputationRep:
    Also xkay loves a bit of lucio ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Lúcio won't forget what you did for him today.

PRSOM :rofl:
    Leave the 'talking about yourself in third person' chirade to Jaqen H'ghar. It's not a good look.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had a rough day, could genuinely down a wine bottle. Every night is the weekend now.

ReputationRep:
    As you know I don't spend much time in rival threads, but surely you lot must be pretty pissed that you've only made 1 signing this summer? Good signing though, I wish we could've got Cech.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    As you know I don't spend much time in rival threads, but surely you lot must be pretty pissed that you've only made 1 signing this summer? Good signing though, I wish we could've got Cech.
    Which team do you support?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Which team do you support?
    Green Bay Packers

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness I'm fuming at our lack of activity. If we don't challenge for PL atleast then Wenger has to go. He has no more excuses.

ReputationRep:
    In all seriousness I'm fuming at our lack of activity. If we don't challenge for PL atleast then Wenger has to go. He has no more excuses.
    He will find excuses and so will his defenders.

Best start looking forward to next years summer window because we will do absolutely nothing in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    Green Bay Packers
    If you read the last few pages of the thread you'll get your answer. Unsurprisingly, it has been the main topic of conversation today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Also xkay loves a bit of lucio ****
    nah i prefer yours babes

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably challenge tbh. Reckon you'll still be in it 25-30 games into the season, but fizzle out towards the end.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.