The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtisanQueen

Can we have a edit here

Can we have a edit here

Original post by ArtisanQueen
:yep:

And that is his account on my forum too! :h:

Ok I edited the 100 post stats, why does spotify have multiple accounts? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999

Can we have a edit here

Can we have a edit here

Ok I edited the 100 post stats, why does spotify have multiple accounts? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld

I remember a while ago he told me its because his normal accounts PM inbox got clogged so he made a separate account to receive PMs on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can we have a edit here

Can we have a edit here

Posted from OtherWorld

It was due to my PMs being clogged up a year or so ago, I asked the CT if it was ok for me to open up another account and they said it was fine.

Also, I have the princechromey account signed in on Firefox and spotify95 signed in on chrome, to save logging in and out all the time, and I was looking on The Brits Are A Joke (PT's forum) on Firefox so that was the account I ended up using.

I won't ever break the 10 post rule, or any other rule, though :smile:

When was this? :confused: I did not go over the 10 post limit (link please) Even if I did it would have been by accident not on purpose unlike you :mad:

I asked him to give me a link and he wouldn't, he just said he'd tell me on TBAAJ - without the link I cannot investigate anything!

:lolwut: Chromey is spotify?!? Didn't know he had multiple accounts although the posting style does seem familiar :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld

Yep, some other people did know about this before, but I hadn't told everyone. It was from when my PMs were clogged up on spotify95 and I needed to keep some space for PMs, so I asked the CT if the princechromey account would be ok, and it was :smile:
Multi's are allowed on here so long as they are not used to break any rules/guidelines (it says this in the Community Guidelines).

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by eternaforest
I remember a while ago he told me its because his normal accounts PM inbox got clogged so he made a separate account to receive PMs on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, that is correct. :yep: Sorry about the confusion earlier! (I was tempted to just switch across to the spotify95 account for the hundred, but that'd then seem suspicious...)

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by spotify95
Yep, that is correct. :yep: Sorry about the confusion earlier! (I was tempted to just switch across to the spotify95 account for the hundred, but that'd then seem suspicious...)

Kinda funny how you use princechromey on firefox :tongue: is it saying firefox is the prince and google chrome is the king? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was due to my PMs being clogged up a year or so ago, I asked the CT if it was ok for me to open up another account and they said it was fine.

Also, I have the princechromey account signed in on Firefox and spotify95 signed in on chrome, to save logging in and out all the time, and I was looking on The Brits Are A Joke (PT's forum) on Firefox so that was the account I ended up using.

I won't ever break the 10 post rule, or any other rule, though :smile:

I asked him to give me a link and he wouldn't, he just said he'd tell me on TBAAJ - without the link I cannot investigate anything!

Yep, some other people did know about this before, but I hadn't told everyone. It was from when my PMs were clogged up on spotify95 and I needed to keep some space for PMs, so I asked the CT if the princechromey account would be ok, and it was :smile:
Multi's are allowed on here so long as they are not used to break any rules/guidelines (it says this in the Community Guidelines).

Thanks for clearing that up, seemed pretty strange why the other account had similar posting style to spotify account. Now it makes sense lol :yep:

Btw what is PT forum about anyway? Is it any good?

Posted from OtherWorld

Latest