Last Person To Post Here Wins (Part 29)

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    hfhgfhdg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    That's awesome news :awesome: hopefully whatever your plan is works and you can see your mum again :woo:

I'm good thanks, starting uni tommorow no more holidays back to studying :banghead:

Sure is awesome and i hope so too :woo: havnt seen her for soo long now cant wait to see her
    Good to hear and aw good luck with uni but just think yourself lucky most people go back to studying before you.

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome news :awesome: hopefully whatever your plan is works and you can see your mum again :woo:

I'm good thanks, starting uni tommorow no more holidays back to studying :banghead:

Damn your in 5 days a week and you have two 9 am starts. I think friday is the worse, you start at 9am have a 3 hour break and finish at 6pm. Your timetable sucks tbh.

I'm only in 3 days a week and have one 9 am start :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm going to come aston uni and stalk you now :lurk: :mmm:
    My sister said my timetable is really empty, she did pharmacy
    What coursre are you doing?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you really going aston:lolwut: Please don't try to find me
    Anyway you don't know me:mmm: you don't know what I look like:mmm: dont know my name:mmm: Good luck finding me:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    Sure is awesome and i hope so too :woo: havnt seen her for soo long now cant wait to see her
    Good to hear and aw good luck with uni but just think yourself lucky most people go back to studying before you.
    Yep I guess I am pretty lucky aren't I but uni work is hard and stressful although I do get 5 weeks off for Christmas :ahee: :woo:

What do you plan on doing at uni?

(Original post by I am a Lie)
    My sister said my timetable is really empty, she did pharmacy
    What coursre are you doing?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Are you really going aston:lolwut: Please don't try to find me
    Anyway you don't know me:mmm: you don't know what I look like:mmm: dont know my name:mmm: Good luck finding me:teehee:
    How an earth in your timetable empty? lol it seems pretty full to me

I'm doing Economics :ahee:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Don't know maybe :mmm: I know your asian and doing a maths degree. Meaning there will be a minority of South Asians there, majority will be white/chinese etc... All I gotta do is stand outside your class and find one that looks odd or strange lol. That's most likely going to be you :mmm: :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Yep I guess I am pretty lucky aren't I but uni work is hard and stressful although I do get 5 weeks off for Christmas :ahee: :woo:

What do you plan on doing at uni?

Lucky you lol. and i know uni, can be a challenge
    And slow your horses there mate lol im only in sixth form and havnt thought about the future much yet so im not sure

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you lol, and i know uni, can be a challenge
    And slow your horses there mate lol im only in sixth form and havnt thought about the future much yet so im not sure

Are you in 1st or 2nd year at 6th form? Don't you have any careers that you wanna do? It's good to be thinking about what you wanna do early on tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Are you in 1st or 2nd year at 6th form? Don't you have any careers that you wanna do? It's good to be thinking about what you wanna do early on tbf.
    1st year and i dont have any ideas. And i know, i have thought about it but i still can think of what carer would best suit me though and i know i need to think what but i cant think of anything

ReputationRep:
    1st year and i dont have any ideas. And i know, i have thought about it but i still can think of what carer would best suit me though and i know i need to think what but i cant think of anything
    I spoke to lecturer and he said its fine that I don't know what I wanna do and im a first year
    :mmm:
    You'll find what you want to do:console:

ReputationRep:
    I spoke to lecturer and he said its fine that I don't know what I wanna do and im a first year
    :mmm:
    You'll find what you want to do:console:

ReputationRep:

Dw about it :console: you have plenty of time to decide :yep: your only in your 1st year at 6th form. So just enjoy yourself self and you can worry about it next year.

ReputationRep:
    Dw about it :console: you have plenty of time to decide :yep: your only in your 1st year at 6th form. So just enjoy yourself self and you can worry about it next year.
    :hugs: Very true but i need to know soon because i want to move out as soon as possible though

ReputationRep:
    Aww good luck with that :hugs:
    thanks - onto physics now :I

(Original post by AndrewSCO)
    Noooo what's up? You can pm/vm me if you want?
    Nothing. It's all down
    Maybe if you join pinta :awesome:
    I have too much to do rn, later

pls dont stalk me
    Attachment 582568

(Original post by UWS)
    Le snipe
    je te deteste avec tous mon coeur

ReputationRep:
    no u don't. I think I was the first brown guy to join the anime society, the stall had only white members:rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yesssssshhhhh you r
    Yes I do. Ohhh nice

Spoiler:
    Show
    that's good then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    thanks - onto physics now :I

Nothing. It's all down
    Maybe if you join pinta :awesome:
    I have too much to do rn, later

je te deteste avec tous mon coeur
    Oh sounds fun

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one who hates fb? Im using it again(after 4 years) to join soicties and my newsfeed is flooded with crap that people share, narcassitic photos and adverts:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Damn this forum is sooooo dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Damn this forum is sooooo dead
    Lets liven it up:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lets liven it up:sexface:
    Not sure about that face tough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak143244)
    Not sure about that face tough.
    I'm just kidding:rofl: I'm straight:ninja:
    I don't think this thread can be revived tbh:rip:
    I'm going to my first real lecture tommorow

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.