Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XIV: where bad memes come to die watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    I've been better, but I'm okay. How're you?
    Slightly busy but nonetheless had a good weekend and watched Dead Poet's Society.

:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    ro-chan:hugs:
    vin-kun :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    your Hard drive :mmm:
    Ewww I feel violated :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Nice avatar AJ.

ReputationRep:
    Hi AMF :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Ewww I feel violated :indiff:
    I saw your edit :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I saw your edit :hahaha:
    WHAT :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hi AMF :poke:
    Hey. I'm listening to a musical adaptation of War of the Worlds. It's quite curious. :beard: I've never heard anything like this.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by AsakuraMinamiFan)
    Nice avatar AJ.
    Thanks. But I'm struggling to come up with a username colour to match it. :sadnod: This pink is too dark, the lighter shades match it better but make my username unreadable. Think I'll give black a try, but I usually prefer matching it to the background colours as opposed to the character in the foreground. :s:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Thanks. But I'm struggling to come up with a username colour to match it. :sadnod: This pink is too dark, the lighter shades match it better but make my username unreadable. Think I'll give black a try, but I usually prefer matching it to the background colours as opposed to the character in the foreground. :s:
    Same...I get grumpy when they don't match....

ReputationRep:
    Yep, the colour does look a bit out of place.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I'm listening to a musical adaptation of War of the Worlds. It's quite curious. :beard: I've never heard anything like this.
    :shock: Have you seriously never heard it before? I have it on CD :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    :shock: Have you seriously never heard it before? I have it on CD :yep:
    I'm pretty sure I've heard "Forever Autumn" before, but that was without the narration. Other than that, no. :o:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure I've heard "Forever Autumn" before, but that was without the narration. Other than that, no. :o:
    It's not that well known, surprisingly. We had an LP copy of it when I was little (probably still have that, somewhere) so I kind of grew up with it. Are you enjoying it?

ReputationRep:
    it makes you look fruity:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    It's not that well known, surprisingly. We had an LP copy of it when I was little (probably still have that, somewhere) so I kind of grew up with it. Are you enjoying it?
    I think I heard the song from my mother somehow, but it certainly wasn't from an LP. :p: Yeah, it's great.

ReputationRep:

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    I think I heard the song from my mother somehow, but it certainly wasn't from an LP. :p: Yeah, it's great.
    Awesome I'm always trying to convert people to it, but most of them ignore me :sad:

Anyway, I'm zonked, been working all day, and I have uni tomorrow. Annoyingly, my seminar tutor has decided that we should have our seminar an hour earlier than normal, so I have to get up earlier Boo hiss grr

Night! :ciao:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    There are a couple of other colours in there that might work for matching...the red in her bow, although it's in the foreground it's only a minor part of the picture, and it could look awesome :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooro)
    Awesome I'm always trying to convert people to it, but most of them ignore me :sad:

Anyway, I'm zonked, been working all day, and I have uni tomorrow. Annoyingly, my seminar tutor has decided that we should have our seminar an hour earlier than normal, so I have to get up earlier Boo hiss grr

Night! :ciao:
    Allow me to join your crusade, I'll be sure to promote your cause. Goodnight, you make me feel comparatively lazy. :p: I'm going to hit the sack soon, too. Farewell everyone.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.