Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by things4life)
    On the results sheet do you get all your results even ones you know the grade for, like March 2013 results ?

Thanks
    Its usually only the ones that you have taken in June 2013 but if you have done some exams before this then may be used to cash in so they may come up but they won't be changed or anything so it's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by sr234)
    it's like a tradition at ny school to call people early! Lol hmm don't really fancy being on tv good luck hope everyone gets what they want :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't have to be on TV. You can just give them a piece of your mind and not be on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolliek)
    What I don't get is what do the results look like? Do they have the final subject grade on a separate piece of paper or something?
    On the AQA website there is a page showing you what the results will look like. Hopefully this link will work for you.
    http://www.aqa.org.uk/student-suppor...l-results-slip

ReputationRep:
    Just some last advice for anyone who's feeling nervous (this has helped me a huge amount):

Remember, what happens happens. If you get bad grades, it will happen for a reason. If you get good grades, it will happen for a reason.

If you get bad grades, this is a chance to pick yourself up and show everyone how you can improve and what you can do at A-Level. It's well known unis like to see an improvement just as much as a consistent high standard of grades. There's one guy who failed his AS and got A*s the following year. He then got accepted into Oxford.

You will only get what you deserve. The grades you get will reflect the amount of work you put in. It's all fair!

Good luck to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilove_psychology)
    Just some last advice for anyone who's feeling nervous (this has helped me a huge amount):

Remember, what happens happens. If you get bad grades, it will happen for a reason. If you get good grades, it will happen for a reason.

If you get bad grades, this is a chance to pick yourself up and show everyone how you can improve and what you can do at A-Level. It's well known unis like to see an improvement just as much as a consistent high standard of grades. There's one guy who failed his AS and got A*s the following year. He then got accepted into Oxford.

You will only get what you deserve. The grades you get will reflect the amount of work you put in. It's all fair!

Good luck to everyone
    Thats great advice :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilove_psychology)
    There's one guy who failed his AS and got A*s the following year. He then got accepted into Oxford.
    How did he get an offer exactly ? ? ?
    Was he predicted the A*AA norm requirement ?

ReputationRep:
    Do the GCSE grades you did in year 10 come up on this piece of paper as well? I have them, but is every one on this piece?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous, I've been having nightmares about results day!!

I don't want tomorrow to come, but I know it will! :'(

I wanna die!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalek1099)
    That worrying feeling when you haven't been called in for photos.I don't even know whether my school do that sort of thing.The school takes photos but it might not call people to take them.
    I know of only.2 schools who call people early, don't worry I'm sure you've aced it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1214Jack1214)
    Do the GCSE grades you did in year 10 come up on this piece of paper as well? I have them, but is every one on this piece?

Thanks
    They should, some schools skip it off but in most cases everything's there!

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing is, I remember when this thread started :')

Remember to go in with a positive attitude! Whatever happens, you worked hard and you'll be successful regardless

Also, Cheryl Cole and Lord Alan Sugar have no GCSEs. The girl who plays Lola in EastEnders left school with 1 GCSE. Thomas Edison only attended school for three months.

GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toomanyquestions)
    I'm really impatient :/ I can't really concentrate on anything at the moment... Supposed to be doing an essay for summer work but the INTERNET IS NOT HELPING MATTERS.
    Oh that must suck! And yeah I'm waiting!! Good luck for tomorrow! What are you waiting for?

(Original post by Marz2312)
    I am feeling the exact same way! I cant eat or sleep or even sit in one place for 5 mins without over thinking about what i may get. Good luck for tomorrow!
    Same to you And I was cooking to get my mind off it (it's an hour long dish). And now I'm reading the Harry Potter Collection, and then going to watch it (it'll be a marathon!). I'm so scared

ReputationRep:
    Reconciliation with the school hall is mere hours away, and I'm almost certainly pregnant with surging disappointment, my enthusiasm and excitement found soon after my exam completion has betrayed me and pushed me into a pool of cynicism. This was forged by an external bane; results day.

TL;DR - I'm nervous as hell.

ReputationRep:
    The OCR music boundaries are insane...**** YOU MR KIPLING YOU TOLD ME I NEEDED 83 FOR AN A* AT WORST AND IT'S EIGHTY-FREAKING-NINE YOU SHMUCK

...I'm screwed

ReputationRep:
    Are these good a-levels?

Maths, Economics, Drama and Literature?

Or should i change one of them to Geography/history?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Maths, Chemistry, History and English at A levels

ReputationRep:
    Dreading It, I did 3 languages this year and I'm sure i screwed German up xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theJdog)
    Oh that must suck! And yeah I'm waiting!! Good luck for tomorrow! What are you waiting for?

Same to you And I was cooking to get my mind off it (it's an hour long dish). And now I'm reading the Harry Potter Collection, and then going to watch it (it'll be a marathon!). I'm so scared
    I want to watch Harry Potter now! Gonna go raid my box set! Thanks for the idea

ReputationRep:
    #YOLO

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.