Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    We were so crap though against swansea. They should have a match involving the women and mens players maybe like a mixed team, I'd defo pay money for that.
    Remember when we were 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go, Carl Jenkinson and Szczesny kept passing the ball between each other by the corner flag as Michu chased them down. Jenko kept giving away throw ins as a result and Michu eventually got the 2nd of course. Depressing memory that, think that was as hopeless as it got as an Arsenal fan really. Was freezing cold as well.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when we were linked with Michu and I wanted to sign him up badly because he was having a good season :lol:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    remy and xiroux start for france tonight

game on bt sport 2

ReputationRep:

game on bt sport 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Remember when we were 1-0 down with 5 minutes to go, Carl Jenkinson and Szczesny kept passing the ball between each other by the corner flag as Michu chased them down. Jenko kept giving away throw ins as a result and Michu eventually got the 2nd of course. Depressing memory that, think that was as hopeless as it got as an Arsenal fan really. Was freezing cold as well.
    :mad::mad::mad: I remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)

game on bt sport 2
    Giroud is killing it atm.

Giroud is supplying him with some sexy balls but Remy has fluffed every chance. Remy is defo being carried by Giroud in this game. Is this what the potential link up is going to be like? If so I'm not interested in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Giroud is killing it atm.

Giroud is supplying him with some sexy balls but Remy has fluffed every chance. Remy is defo being carried by Giroud in this game. Is this what the potential link up is going to be like? If so I'm not interested in it
    the boy remy will come good looks bit rusty but dangerous

oi did anyone see that giruuh touch though my gard, why is he pulling out these bergkamp-esque touches right at the end of the season, i swear he did a gawdly touch and goal in April this ****ing guy

giruu will net 27 next season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    the boy remy will come good looks bit rusty but dangerous

oi did anyone see that giruuh touch though my gard, why is he pulling out these bergkamp-esque touches right at the end of the season, i swear he did a gawdly touch and goal in April this ****ing guy

giruu will net 27 next season
    Maybe he's capable :dontknow: and we've over strained him?

Give him more support up front and some rotation and he'll be doing these things more often

ReputationRep:
    It is Paraguay tbh. Worst team in SA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    It is Paraguay tbh. Worst team in SA.
    You have to give Paraguay some credit, they're playing some decent stuff just lacking the final ball.

France have been poor tho. The only players who have done themselves justice is the back 5 and Giroud. The midfield is imbalanced imo Matuidi is better playing as a DM not B2B. I don't like Cabaye playing this deep, massive waste of his talent

ReputationRep:

Aurier tells gooner that he's coming to Arsenal...

ReputationRep:
    Damn Cameroon took it to Germany. Not gunna lie Ozil is starting to annoy me now. With all this talk of Cesc he'd better start showing his money's worth next season. I have faith in him though

ReputationRep:
    Damn Cameroon took it to Germany. Not gunna lie Ozil is starting to annoy me now. With all this talk of Cesc he'd better start showing his money's worth next season. I have faith in him though
    Tbh you couldnt justify starting Ozil on form could you? Not with the alternatives Germany have

ReputationRep:
    You have to give Paraguay some credit, they're playing some decent stuff just lacking the final ball.

France have been poor tho. The only players who have done themselves justice is the back 5 and Giroud. The midfield is imbalanced imo Matuidi is better playing as a DM not B2B. I don't like Cabaye playing this deep, massive waste of his talent
    Not watching the game so can't comment on Paraguay's performance but still, wouldn't get too happy if Giroud is doing well. Just tuning in.

Have to disagree, Blaise is a B2B midfielder, plays the role really well and flourishes in it. Got a decent return of goal as well with his runs into the box. Definitely much more suited than playing as a DM. It's probably just rustiness as the midfield trio of Matuidi-Pogba-Cabaye is relatively recent but it's the best midfield combination France has atm and Cabaye is the best for the DM role of the trio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Tbh you couldnt justify starting Ozil on form could you? Not with the alternatives Germany have
    Yeah I guess. Maybe moving to the Prem during a world cup year was a mistake. We don't know how he's handling the fatigue
    (Original post by 419)
    Not watching the game so can't comment on Paraguay's performance but still, wouldn't get too happy if Giroud is doing well. Just tuning in.

Have to disagree, Blaise is a B2B midfielder, plays the role really well and flourishes in it. Got a decent return of goal as well with his runs into the box. Definitely much more suited than playing as a DM. It's probably just rustiness as the midfield trio of Matuidi-Pogba-Cabaye is relatively recent but it's the best midfield combination France has atm and Cabaye is the best for the DM role of the trio.
    For PSG yeah I agree. I remember he had a great game in the CL against Chelsea at home. Surely for the French NT he's the most defensively sound midfielder out of that trio? I personally think Cabaye is frustrated playing deeper afterall it was his form in the final thrid of the pitch which got a move to PSG

ReputationRep:
    Greizmann just scored a peach for France, and Wenger apparently commentated that he reminds him of Pires apparently.

Do it Arsene.

ReputationRep:
    I'm confident next season he'll be better. This season was adjustment season for him, and plus this is the first time he hasn't had Christmas break.

ReputationRep:
    For PSG yeah I agree. I remember he had a great game in the CL against Chelsea at home. Surely for the French NT he's the most defensively sound midfielder out of that trio? I personally think Cabaye is frustrated playing deeper afterall it was his form in the final thrid of the pitch which got a move to PSG
    He isn't. Cabaye is more defensively sound than him. Remember that Cabaye is known for his nastiness and has made his money playing one of the pivot. He's never looked like a B2B player to me (doesn't look to have the energy) and best playing the DLP role in the middle 3rd. Matuidi struggled earlier in the season in the pivot and only started shinning when PSG switched to 433 and he was freed up a bit more.

ReputationRep:
    griezmann remy aurier a new DM would be a good summer for us, i pray we do tings chaps wenger dont piss me off this transfer season,

PRAYS THE MOST HIGH LAWD GAWD ABOVE THERE IS WORLD CUP TO DISTRACT US I COULD NOT GO THROUGH ANOTHER HIGUAIN/SUAREZ TYPE SUMMER SAGA AGAIN pls pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    I'm confident next season he'll be better. This season was adjustment season for him, and plus this is the first time he hasn't had Christmas break.
    But he will also have come from a tiring WC in South America and it could take a lot out of him before the new season starts.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.