Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Hardly, Eboracum is sensationalist, whereas I just look at the facts. Chelsea have been in very bad form since New Year and have only gotten worse, whereas Arsenal have looked pretty much invincible.
    0.2/10

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see Charlie Adam's goal???
    If Chelsea draw today then I reckon Arsenal will finish 1 or 2 points behind them. I think Man City will finish fourth and lost or draw to Utd when they play at OT.
    Unless Chelsea do a tremendous **** up they have the title but it will be a lot closer than what people expected.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted I missed the game today, anyone know where I can get extended highlights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Gutted I missed the game today, anyone know where I can get extended highlights?
    There's this show called Match Of The Day on BBC 1 tonight. Give it a try.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    There's this show called Match Of The Day on BBC 1 tonight. Give it a try.

Not really extended though are they, and I can't wait!

Good to see Fraudlexis scoring as well

How was my boy Mesut?

ReputationRep:
    Why wasn't Woj on the bench today?

ReputationRep:
    rib injury

ReputationRep:
    injured

Ozil was ok until his goal.. nothing special, but after his goal he did really well for the rest of the first half..

And well, game was over then, so in the 2nd it was all just a bit meh

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we can beat Chelsea and man united
    And somehow snatch the title

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    Do you think we can beat Chelsea and man united
    Yes.

And somehow snatch the title

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No.

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else had the scary thought of Chelsea sealing it at our place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Anyone else had the scary thought of Chelsea sealing it at our place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eugh, that would be just like them...

ReputationRep:
    We play Chelsea with like 5 games to go it isn't going to happen

ReputationRep:
    And in terms of the title it doesn't matter how good we are playing atm, Chelsea won't drop 7 points from now on (and that's even assuming we beat them at the Emirates). 2nd and an FA Cup shows continued progress, we should just keep focusing on the next game and see where it takes us.

Beating Chelsea in a few weeks would top off our domestic form perfectly, beating all the big clubs in 2015 would be brilliant mentally.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Week after next week our match against Sunderland is postponed because of our FA cup tie. Usually I hate when our PL games are postponed because it gives other teams a chance to pounce and we have to sort of catch up, but one positive though, is in that week Chelsea and United go up against each other at SB. So yeah.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst I don't want to be the **** that spoils the party, we were on exactly the same number of points after 31 games last season...

Are we actually improving or is everyone else getting worse?
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    You lots are all watching MOTD init. Sexy stuff going on :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Answered your own question, only top teams that have been better this season than they were last is Chelsea and Arsenal, arguably even United but they weren't even that bad just the media scapegoated Moyes even when they won and made the m look worse than they were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Answered your own question, only top teams that have been better this season than they were last is Chelsea and Arsenal, arguably even United but they weren't even that bad just the media scapegoated Moyes even when they won and made the m look worse than they were.
    Lol United are unquestionably better than last season

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Lol United are unquestionably better than last season
    Hardly, up until about 5 games ago you were playing some of the most most poverty football the pl has seen. What a short memory you have...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.