The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moment of truth
I feel the same! He is incredible as Hannibal :biggrin:

:five:
so tired but can't sleep, just feel a complete wreck as well, I feel like my mind & body are broken.
Original post by Sabertooth
Do you mean Hannibal the tv series? I ****ing love it!! :woo: Mads Mikkelsen makes such a perfect Hannibal (I read the books and have seen all the movies). I'm so excited about the new season. :biggrin:

yeah I do :smile: I'm doing a rewatch before the new season comes out :yep: yeah he's really good!

Spoiler

cant sleep. sobbing again :emo:
Original post by Sabertooth
Have you informed your doctor? Might be able to take some steps to avoid it getting too much worse.

I have a medication review on Thursday but to be honest I just feel anxious and crap whenever I think about admitting I'm not doing well again. How are you Saber?

Original post by ScaryScience
Sorry to hear that. Any trigger do you think? big :hugs:

Thank you for the hugs!

I'm just not feeling good enough for anything/anyone atm. Had to leave uni until next year because of depression and panic disorder and I'm finding the stress of my part time job quite hard also I feel like I have to be more social because I've been invited to loads of parties/gigs/night out lately and all I want to do is hide and run :redface: How are you scary, anything new?
cant sleep. sobbing again :emo:

:hugs: try listening to some relaxing music? or reading? Hope you're ok scary.
Guys listen to some of eminems songs really makes you feel like you're not alone and builds up your resilience
Not afraid
Guts over fear
Beautiful pain
No love
Original post by EeeekI'mGnaFail!
Guys listen to some of eminems songs really makes you feel like you're not alone and builds up your resilience
Not afraid
Guts over fear
Beautiful pain
No love

are you really recommending a rapper who's songs frequently feature violence against women in a thread where some people have a history of being abused and are vulnerable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
are you really recommending a rapper who's songs frequently feature violence against women in a thread where some people have a history of being abused and are vulnerable?

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's a dumb choice but ngl Not Afraid is uplifting, and a 'safe' song by Eminem so to speak
Ok so after chatting to TLG iv realised i have a pretty **** relationship with food. Urgh realisation is ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Ok so after chatting to TLG iv realised i have a pretty **** relationship with food. Urgh realisation is ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hug: pm iff you ever need t taalk (Well mabe not tonight because iim a mess but yeah)
Original post by PandaWho

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love you Panda, just want you to love yourself like the way we all do <3
Feel disgusting
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Huge hugs and have a good sleep. Def phone GP in the morning and keep doing little things to be kind to yourself :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: i'm sorry you've had such an awful weekend. hoping you feel better soon, if there is anything I can do then please let me know, and feel free to PM any time.

Original post by Anonymous #2
Massive hugs :hugs:
Since TSR now lets us see who reps us I've been looking through some of my old posts and in 2012 you said you would find me a girlfriend so I'm still holding you to that :tongue:

Here if you want me :hugs:

Original post by Valvopus
:jumphug::run:
:console: :grouphugs: :hugs::penguinhug: :console: :grouphugs: :hugs: :hugs::penguinhug: :hugs: :console:

Thanks all. :grouphugs: Doctor's is going to ring me back, will update later!

Anon #2, come to a meet up and I will find you a mate!
Original post by superwolf
Thanks all. :grouphugs: Doctor's is going to ring me back, will update later!

Anon #2, come to a meet up and I will find you a mate!

Hope it goes alright!

The next meet that's up north (Manchester :tongue:) I'm there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awfully spaced out and ugh.
I really hate it when people constantly force themselves onto me :sigh: if we're having a conversation, fine, if I've said you can message, fine, if you're not a completely selfish person, fine, but to continually offload an essay of moaning without any regard to the person you're talking to, it gets so tiring. got this one girl (obvs no one here, in real life) and she continually bombards me with her relationship issues in great detail and talks in detail about triggering things/what shes threatened to do randomly, and daily, sometimes multiple times a day. I've tried to sort of hint that im not up for such conversations constantly, or might say i'm not feeling good, but it doesn't stop her. just too tired and not got enough spoons really
why does my brain interpret "you should start to take steps to get the life you want" as "you should feel incredibly anxious and bad and sad"
Watching stranger on the bridge and the psychiatrist who sectioned me is on there. Triggered ugh.
Original post by Noodlzzz
Watching stranger on the bridge and the psychiatrist who sectioned me is on there. Triggered ugh.

Am finally awake and on Facebook if you need to talk :console:

Latest