Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    If you read the last few pages of the thread you'll get your answer. Unsurprisingly, it has been the main topic of conversation today.
    I read something about Lucio's penis and decided not to keep scrolling.

Please summarise - I want five people's views in no more than five lines, in the next five minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester United)
    I read something about Lucio's penis and decided not to keep scrolling.

Please summarise - I want five people's views in no more than five lines, in the next five minutes.
    Peggles, Clockender, Prodigy - mad

Kim Jong, Sevchenko -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    nah i prefer yours babes
    Is your mouth burning?

ReputationRep:
    sevchenko
    My ***** going hard on the lean today

ReputationRep:
    Some cracking posts in the last few pages. Anyway, respect to shevchenko and basiji for believing in your current squad, even if you are being slightly optimistic. Having belief is a great thing. Greater than any signing you could have realistically made this Summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rust Cohle)
    Leave the 'talking about yourself in third person' chirade to Jaqen H'ghar. It's not a good look.
    Rusty pls, you need to chill.

Watch a bit of Pewdiepie on YouTube, become a bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Peggles, Clockender, Prodigy - mad

Kim Jong, Sevchenko -

:rofl: PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    He will find excuses and so will his defenders.

Best start looking forward to next years summer window because we will do absolutely nothing in January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we signed our most expensive defender ever last Jan FFS

and Reyes / arshavin were outright records but nah AW defo wont buy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    sevchenko
    My ***** going hard on the lean today
    Hahahaha. His last post about Wenger saying the current squad being the best ever had be crying man.

ReputationRep:
    This discussion has been had every season for a while and the truth is that you'll show no progress as usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    You'd know all about that. You're belittling a club you've finished above about two times in the last decade and who play Champions League football every year because you've had a slightly better start to the season.

15 - love
    Yeah don't see how any Liverpool fan can troll after they've managed to blow circa 100M twice in the past 4 seasons.

ReputationRep:
    If Wenger doesn't think our squad needs improving, then it means we should be winning every trophy available. If we aren't despite having a good enough squad (according to AW) then the blame lies at Wenger again for being tactically inept. He's put himself under a lot of pressure only 4 games in, one can only hope he knows what he's doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    we signed our most expensive defender ever last Jan FFS

and Reyes / arshavin were outright records but nah AW defo wont buy
    AW will only buy in an emergency lets be clear.

The Kim Kallstrom transfer still kills me to this day.

Anyway as a Chelsea fan I'm just as pissed off with our window as you guys are. We signed Falcao, sold our best fullback to accommodate a ****ty fullback.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah don't see how any Liverpool fan can troll after they've managed to blow circa 100M twice in the past 4 seasons.
    Mate you're so mad, I'm Mclovin it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AW will only buy in an emergency lets be clear.

The Kim Kallstrom transfer still kills me to this day.

Anyway as a Chelsea fan I'm just as pissed off with our window as you guys are. We signed Falcao, sold our best fullback to accommodate a ****ty fullback.
    AW legit mocks us at times

i knew we wouldnt sign an outfielder, happy with petr

ReputationRep:

AKB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Mate you're so mad, I'm Mclovin it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The fact is that I'd never swap Liverpool's window this season with Chelsea's. You've spunked money again on players who would just about make Chelsea's bench.

23 years now right? Or is it 24?

ReputationRep:
    The fact is that I'd never swap Liverpool's window this season with Chelsea's. You've spunked money again on players who would just about make Chelsea's bench.
    Oh this is so tasty

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  9.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Lúcio when did you make the change from being a normal FF poster to a second-rate troll? It's really making me cringe.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.