Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhoDaresWins)
    Ignore her
    She ain't worth your time.

She's ignored like 4/5 of my posts Lol
    Very true😛 I've got a biology test tomorrow anyway so I'm trying not to take much notice as I'm busy etc! Had a chemistry test today so I'm already tired lmao 😂 I thought after ukcat my life would be back on track but nope... 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her

Agreed. "I am not being 'cold' over anything, i put a smiley face see " is something an 8 year old would say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathsmad123)
    Agreed. "I am not being 'cold' over anything, i put a smiley face see " is something an 8 year old would say!
    You make me laugh 😂 ah well I tried to get it sorted not much I can do now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaela__)
    No worries! Oh that's very unfortunate . Well there are places like Plymouth, st George's, already mentioned Liverpool up there that have lower cut offs so you are safe at those and they work towards your advantage as you still meet the cut off but as your ukcat is quite high it might also be useful considering other places as well! Whereas for me I'm simply looking to meet the cut off but you could also be fine if they ranked applicants (basically you have quite a few options so you are lucky!). Your GCSEs are really good and so are your AS well done! I'd say maybe don't try HYMS as they score with GCSEs too (work out your score though and see what you get and consider). Apparently UEA are good for ukcat but I'm not considering there so you'll have to have google for yourself for that one apply to Exeter if you have A*A*A*/A*A*A predictions though I'd say as very likely you would get an interview! SGUL would be a very good option! (I'm applying there too!) you should be guaranteed an interview there by the looks of it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    May I ask Wat ur ukcat scores were n Wat unis ur applying to?

ReputationRep:
    Very true😛 I've got a biology test tomorrow anyway so I'm trying not to take much notice as I'm busy etc! Had a chemistry test today so I'm already tired lmao 😂 I thought after ukcat my life would be back on track but nope... 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah well, I've got work tomorrow >.>
    Already got my AAA Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can't think name)
    May I ask Wat ur ukcat scores were n Wat unis ur applying to?
    Yeah sure 667 average band 1. St George's, Plymouth, Manchester, Liverpool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, I've got work tomorrow >.>
    Already got my AAA Lol
    You are so lucky with that AAA though I am very jealous 😏 have fun at work if possible 😛

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are so lucky with that AAA though I am very jealous 😏 have fun at work if possible 😛

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh:
    Good luck with the test tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    She needs to bring her UKCAT whiteboard when she's a doctor so just incase a patient says "why you being cold"......she can draw a HUGE smiley face on the whiteboard and show the patient

ReputationRep:
    :laugh:
    Good luck with the test tomorrow!
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    She needs to bring her UKCAT whiteboard when she's a doctor so just incase a patient says "why you being cold"......she can draw a HUGE smiley face on the whiteboard and show the patient
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Savage!
    But she deserves it.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Savage!
    But she deserves it.
    Wait......i was just a little too nice just then. Because I've just given her a very very good point to talk about in the interview!

ReputationRep:
    UKCAT:
    VR:480
    AR:610
    QR:720
    SJT: Band 1

Average: 603

Predicted a first class, is it worth applying??
    Many thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her

You make me laugh 😂 ah well I tried to get it sorted not much I can do now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    michaela__: "Ah i failed at correcting them and when they made a valid claim about it i took offence and tried to sort out something which needn't be sorted"
    Mathsmad123: that was a dead joke. I would actually care about my future patients and there wouldn't be any need to correct their doctor and feel insulted when they weren't right anyway. Who says i'm going into the field of medicine which causes me to have patients? an 8 year old would also make such a stupid comment and compare an internet forum to a event occurring in the future which is completely unrelated and assume the same conditions would apply.
    WhoDaresWins: .

ReputationRep:
    Wait......i was just a little too nice just then. Because I've just given her a very very good point to talk about in the interview!
    That wouldn't relate to any question asked in the interview.
    Focus on trying to get an interview in the first place before you make jokes about what someone would say at one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    michaela__: "Ah i failed at correcting them and when they made a valid claim about it i took offence and tried to sort out something which needn't be sorted"
    Mathsmad123: that was a dead joke. I would actually care about my future patients and there wouldn't be any need to correct their doctor and feel insulted when they weren't right anyway. Who says i'm going into the field of medicine which causes me to have patients? an 8 year old would also make such a stupid comment and compare an internet forum to a event occurring in the future which is completely unrelated and assume the same conditions would apply.
    WhoDaresWins: .
    Why did you quote me?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to have a civil convo with you in PM and you won't talk so can you stop dragging me back into it as i'm finished now if you aren't willing to talk over there, I'm conscious of filling up the thread with stuff that isn't needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I tried to have a civil convo with you in PM and you won't talk so can you stop dragging me back into it as i'm finished now if you aren't willing to talk over there, I'm conscious of filling up the thread with stuff that isn't needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are your progesterone levels low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy•)
    Are your progesterone levels low?
    The ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.