Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by ArtisanQueen)
    Can we have a edit here

(Original post by eternaforest)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can we have a edit here

(Original post by ArtisanQueen)
    :yep:

And that is his account on my forum too!

Ok I edited the 100 post stats, why does spotify have multiple accounts? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

Can we have a edit here

Can we have a edit here

Ok I edited the 100 post stats, why does spotify have multiple accounts? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
    I remember a while ago he told me its because his normal accounts PM inbox got clogged so he made a separate account to receive PMs on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Can we have a edit here

Can we have a edit here

Posted from OtherWorld
    It was due to my PMs being clogged up a year or so ago, I asked the CT if it was ok for me to open up another account and they said it was fine.

Also, I have the princechromey account signed in on Firefox and spotify95 signed in on chrome, to save logging in and out all the time, and I was looking on The Brits Are A Joke (PT's forum) on Firefox so that was the account I ended up using.

I won't ever break the 10 post rule, or any other rule, though

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

When was this? :confused: I did not go over the 10 post limit (link please) Even if I did it would have been by accident not on purpose unlike you :mad:
    I asked him to give me a link and he wouldn't, he just said he'd tell me on TBAAJ - without the link I cannot investigate anything!

:lolwut: Chromey is spotify?!? Didn't know he had multiple accounts although the posting style does seem familiar :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
    Yep, some other people did know about this before, but I hadn't told everyone. It was from when my PMs were clogged up on spotify95 and I needed to keep some space for PMs, so I asked the CT if the princechromey account would be ok, and it was
    Multi's are allowed on here so long as they are not used to break any rules/guidelines (it says this in the Community Guidelines).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)
    I remember a while ago he told me its because his normal accounts PM inbox got clogged so he made a separate account to receive PMs on

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep, that is correct. :yep: Sorry about the confusion earlier! (I was tempted to just switch across to the spotify95 account for the hundred, but that'd then seem suspicious...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Yep, that is correct. :yep: Sorry about the confusion earlier! (I was tempted to just switch across to the spotify95 account for the hundred, but that'd then seem suspicious...)

Kinda funny how you use princechromey on firefox is it saying firefox is the prince and google chrome is the king?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

It was due to my PMs being clogged up a year or so ago, I asked the CT if it was ok for me to open up another account and they said it was fine.

Also, I have the princechromey account signed in on Firefox and spotify95 signed in on chrome, to save logging in and out all the time, and I was looking on The Brits Are A Joke (PT's forum) on Firefox so that was the account I ended up using.

I won't ever break the 10 post rule, or any other rule, though

I asked him to give me a link and he wouldn't, he just said he'd tell me on TBAAJ - without the link I cannot investigate anything!

Yep, some other people did know about this before, but I hadn't told everyone. It was from when my PMs were clogged up on spotify95 and I needed to keep some space for PMs, so I asked the CT if the princechromey account would be ok, and it was
    Multi's are allowed on here so long as they are not used to break any rules/guidelines (it says this in the Community Guidelines).

Thanks for clearing that up, seemed pretty strange why the other account had similar posting style to spotify account. Now it makes sense lol :yep:

Btw what is PT forum about anyway? Is it any good?

Posted from OtherWorld

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.