Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
Had a huge argument with my mum today and she kept on telling me to go and commit suicide. Don't know why I don't do it.
:eek: That's horrible! Why would she say that!?

You've always got us here though xx :jumphug:
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wow im so confused. Had a great mentoring session and I realluy seemed to have clicked with of my mentees. We discussed her options, and then we realised we share a birthday! So its so great. We both like having lots of biccies and tea too which is awesome

I feel so low though and ill like im not quite here and im not quite in a place of steadyness i feel fowl and realised ive got to work with some careerist people for another few months when they should be just arghhhhh! I hate them!

Had a crying session yesterday because my housemate was like 'you need to be grateful you have lived. you have a place here now' and its like leave me alone, you have no idea what it was like in the bombings. dont say taht :cry: and he didnt understand why i thought i was worthless... its like no one understands me near me
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
Wow im so confused. Had a great mentoring session and I realluy seemed to have clicked with of my mentees. We discussed her options, and then we realised we share a birthday! So its so great. We both like having lots of biccies and tea too which is awesome

I feel so low though and ill like im not quite here and im not quite in a place of steadyness i feel fowl and realised ive got to work with some careerist people for another few months when they should be just arghhhhh! I hate them!

Had a crying session yesterday because my housemate was like 'you need to be grateful you have lived. you have a place here now' and its like leave me alone, you have no idea what it was like in the bombings. dont say taht :cry: and he didnt understand why i thought i was worthless... its like no one understands me near me
:console: :lovie:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
:console: :lovie:
:hugs: how are you today? I've been thinking of you lots xx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: how are you today? I've been thinking of you lots xx
Tired. Really should make a start on some of next week's work, but I don't think I can face it at the moment.

I'm glad you had a good mentoring session today.

I'm sorry you're housemate upset you yesterday. He probably thought he was being helpful, but I think people often just don't realise how upsetting their "advice" can be.

Many :hugs:
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I'm having this HUUUUGE headache - even the computer screen isn't helping, I don't know why I'm here - and my exam is on Friday. Resorted to wearing sunglasses in my room...until I took them off and it made everything worse. Need to revise, don't want to go to the hospital, but it's not really getting any better...
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
After a brief conversation with andrew about why I was upset on wednesday night I got a text to say
"You were such a sweet, happy girl in first school. You were the last person I expected to turn out like you have"

what the ****? what is that even supposed to mean and why can't they just keep their mouths shut? I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow and I just don't know if I can face it.

*le sigh*
:hugs: thats not nice but many :hugs: i know how you feel.

im sorry i havent introduced myself. im sitara also known as siti call me whatever you want, within reason and I study history at uea.. if there is anything i can do to help, please ask and i'll be here for you...:yep:

:hugs:
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mathy, Ace from Space)

I'm having this HUUUUGE headache - even the computer screen isn't helping, I don't know why I'm here - and my exam is on Friday. Resorted to wearing sunglasses in my room...until I took them off and it made everything worse. Need to revise, don't want to go to the hospital, but it's not really getting any better...
:hugs: can you go to a walk in clinic? :hugs: i wish i could make it go away :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can I have a hug?

*cuddles siti* sorry he didn't understand and upset you :hugs:
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
Can I have a hug?

*cuddles siti* sorry he didn't understand and upset you :hugs:
:hugs: You ok?

Sorry I've not been around guys. I have been lurking and reading just not posting. Hoping you're all feeling ok this evening.
Mathy, Ace from Space
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: can you go to a walk in clinic? :hugs: i wish i could make it go away :hugs:
Thanks
Well, I don't think I can get to one...plus I think my parents think I'm faking or that it's related to the runny nose I've just had...ugh, I hate that they don't listen, to the things I'm saying and not saying...
It's seriously affecting my studying - I just can't can't can't concentrate, if I do this exam I'm going to fail, I can't bring myself to do anything right now.
Psyk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I'm going out tonight. Hopefully it will turn out better than it did last time I went out.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I kind of want to go out tonight but I'm sooooooooo tired. Didn't sleep last night. Thought I'd sleep fine without temazepam... I was wrong
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
:eek: That's horrible! Why would she say that!?

You've always got us here though xx :jumphug:
:hugs: thanks darling. How are you?

I've just been to my first ever step class at the gym and I loved it! Couldn't keep up towards the end but I didn't give up So proud of myself for going. Hope I can go again but my college course is meant to start next wednesday so we'll see.

I've had a better-ish day. I came home after taking my sister to school and went back to bed for a couple of hours which seemed to help. Wish my wall that I put up would come back. It really helped me keep going through the day but for some reason it's been smashed

Tried to get job seekers allowance today but the woman couldn't complete my phonecall as she finished work at 5 and so said she'd get someone else to ring me back to finish it off. They never did. Hope they ring in the morning. Grr.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
:hugs: You ok?

Sorry I've not been around guys. I have been lurking and reading just not posting. Hoping you're all feeling ok this evening.

How are you doing? :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
so suicidal. absolutely hate my life. I could totally cry if I could cry on paxil.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
so suicidal. absolutely hate my life. I could totally cry if I could cry on paxil.
:hugs: do you think you'll feel better when you're training tomorrow?
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
:hugs: hang in there sweetie x
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm soooooooooooo tired and my mood is rapidly decreasing. My "best friend" decided to google loads of our friends including gav and then told me about some dog that he's rehoused and somewhere in his posts he's put that he's only recently moved in and signed a contract....I didn't know anything about signing a contract or moving which has made me realise just how little I know about his life now

Going to bed now and then going to step class again in the morning. Just hope tomorrow is a better day as I can't deal with this emotional rollercoaster. Must get back into my EFT training stuff. That's helped before. Anyway...night night all :hugs:
ice_dragoness274
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
new private school =

I've always been the really bubbly type, but since having to move school (coz of crap grades at the state one xD) recently, I've like....lost all my confidence o_O
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads