Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    You're not allowed to change unless there's a good reason behind it (e.g, it being your actual name, like L'Evil Fish's used to be). Maybe if you tell them that your real name is Anzi you might get away with it

:laugh::laugh::laugh: i highly doubt it but i guess i'l try :laugh:

yh on this site you cant even delete your account

thanks btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UncreativeJ)
    Sounding stalkerish is what I do best...

I have 4. Triple science and history! you?
    Same But I have a massive gap inbetween the first two and the last two :mad: Just want to get them over and done with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_xox)
    Monday first thing...is about British society in the run up to a during world war 1, it's mind numbing -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, is that OCR? I have to start revising for that exam! xP but it seems a bit easy

(Original post by anzipanzi)
    looololool no it didn't, its just we play fight? A LOT
    and its my time to shine and get everyone back, mwahahaha
    plus im one of those people who partly show their love by teasing and swearing? (wow i sound mean there)
    (had to toughen up cause i'm the smallest/youngest :cool:)

thanks i will

are you and your class still going to do something after all the exams end?
    Oh, haha, you do that! xP...
    I've never seen one of those people, you're rare!
    plus, i understand haha

Yeah, boat party (whole year). Our 2nd NRA! After the exams.
    Class? I don't think we're gonna do anything as a class

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, is that OCR? I have to start revising for that exam! xP but it seems a bit easy
    Yeah, that's the one! I find it really difficult, I can never write the right thing down -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mungai)
    LOL yea Its me :cool:
    I'm more than happy to assist you So in a few months time or so you'll be like speaking some fluent swahili.
    :awesome:

Yeaaaah, it's a nice easy language. Just remembering words and that now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    Same But I have a massive gap inbetween the first two and the last two :mad: Just want to get them over and done with
    Same. I finished my revision for the sciences! :/ except History, but the paper seems a bit easy...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that's the one! I find it really difficult, I can never write the right thing down -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Go school now, and ask your teacher? Remember for the 12 mark, do the against arguments in one paragraph and the for arguments in the other paragraph, then evaluate it. xP

ReputationRep:
    Same. I finished my revision for the sciences! :/ except History, but the paper seems a bit easy...
    I haven't which board are you on for sciences ? I wish my history was easy edexcel Nazi Germany is a nightmare

ReputationRep:
    I haven't which board are you on for sciences ? I wish my history was easy edexcel Nazi Germany is a nightmare
    I'm on OCR Gateway. You?

Yeah, Nazi Germany is quite hard, but if you revise for it and know the answering structure it should get a bit easier!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on OCR Gateway. You?

Yeah, Nazi Germany is quite hard, but if you revise for it and know the answering structure it should get a bit easier!
    Same ! did you sit the 1,2&3 papers this june ?

ReputationRep:
    This is what Fatimah said: (I was searching my name in the other threads )

"Jamal= oh god how you seem to love arguing LOL you think your a badman when your actually a wasteman!< joke! love it when you get negs and you just don't give a care in the world, and then when you tell us the reason for your negs its just LOL. Hate how you seem to also like winding me up! I'll look out for a drug dealer LOL I'm joking I dunnoe I forgot what you want to do hmm how about a bussinessman obviously not like lord sugar though"

LMAO! That was awesome. She did one for everybody! Awesome way to say bye...makes me feel quite a bit guilty haha! xP

ReputationRep:
    That's quite cool yeah, it's the same everywhere

It's alright, I only had two exams this week so i've actually done a fair bit of revision this week kind of take sporadic breaks :')

I'm free as of next Friday, I can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're done by friday? Friday? Does that call for a celebration you must be going out that day. You like have to.

ReputationRep:
    Same ! did you sit the 1,2&3 papers this june ?
    I sat it year 10, then retook them in January for the hell of it! :/

ReputationRep:
    I sat it year 10, then retook them in January for the hell of it! :/
    ahaha biology was an absolute nightmare there was literally no biology in it , and physics&bio were ridiculously rushed for time so now I'm really worried for the 4,5&6's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :awesome:

Yeaaaah, it's a nice easy language. Just remembering words and that now
    IT's too easy for someone not to take interest in. After all the studying you have to visit this place man.

ReputationRep:
    Go school now, and ask your teacher? Remember for the 12 mark, do the against arguments in one paragraph and the for arguments in the other paragraph, then evaluate it. xP
    I've tried that, it was the same issue with English, I can say the right thing aloud but something happens when it comes to writing it down and it's not the same, and my teachers and I don't understand why so it's kind of useless :/ I'm just making sure I really know my stuff to try and avoid the problem

Thanks they're just longer, more in depth 10s from 4, 6, 10s. Do you know anything about the timings for each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ahaha biology was an absolute nightmare there was literally no biology in it , and physics&bio were ridiculously rushed for time so now I'm really worried for the 4,5&6's
    Yeah, especially when you don't give you anything in regards to how they'll ask the questions. It's a new spec so there are no past papers (which is why it's scary) ! Fingers crossed though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mungai)
    You're done by friday? Friday? Does that call for a celebration you must be going out that day. You like have to.
    Yeah! I know a load of people who are already finished though -.-

We don't have anything planned (crazy world) but we'll probably just go mental, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've tried that, it was the same issue with English, I can say the right thing aloud but something happens when it comes to writing it down and it's not the same, and my teachers and I don't understand why so it's kind of useless :/ I'm just making sure I really know my stuff to try and avoid the problem

Thanks they're just longer, more in depth 10s from 4, 6, 10s. Do you know anything about the timings for each question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Idk haha...

And yeah I do

exam is 90 minutes and there are 6 questions?

yeah double the marks and take a few numbers off...

so for a 6 mark, double it to 12, then take 2 mins off, so it's 10 - take 10 mins to answer it
    for 12 marks, take 20/21 mins....

And so on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    That's why I don't post so much any more :emo: . I can't keep up

OK I'M GOING NOW *runs away*
    Basically my reasoning. OH LOOK ANOTHER 3 PAGES

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.