Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nobody believes in Arsenal not the pundits, not the players, not even the fans. Even Spurs have more hope than us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Such a Shawn comment. A nothing comment that adds nothing to the thread and aimed to provoke. Just missing the winking face
    Not like you haven't added plenty of those

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing hell lads.

Cheer up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why does Campbell never start anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Your clubs social media is pure stage 4 cancer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Your clubs social media is pure stage 4 cancer.
    It is pretty :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: but let's not act like Chelsea's isn't a prime 1939 Nazi Germany propaganda machine mate

ReputationRep:
    10pm here.. walk in the door, having been at work since 7am.

Please arsenal just gime me a nice relaxing time... couple of early goals, sit back and enjoy.

None of your usual :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:.

ReputationRep:
    also why the :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: are :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ing dolphins coming up when I say :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:s :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin: and :dolphin::dolphin::dolphin::dolphin:ity?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    but let's not act like Chelsea's isn't a prime 1939 Nazi Germany propaganda machine mate

Thankyou for making it so easy...

ReputationRep:
    well thats nice..

On an unrelated note.

Interested to see what wenger will do with the squad if he stays as manager for another few seasons (seems likely)

Given that he tends to slowly go through phases of building squads.. and this current squad is pretty much complete in his eyes this year.. but has failed in all regards.

I wonder what he will do next.. I can understand why he didnt add to much last year.. he had purchased his big players, had a squad he liked.. the squad had just won two trophies, all is looking good.

But after this year, surely it cant be the same? time for a re-think, a bit of a clear out.. and some new blood I would hope.

Its wenger though, so it will be a slow steady transition over many years, rather then a united-lvg style mass change.

ReputationRep:
    Why does Wenger insist on starting Gabriel instead of Chambers ffs. Bloke is so bad but people seem to like him because he's an "elite killa with an unreal favela mentality".

ReputationRep:
    not much between chambers and gabriel really, dont know what youre complaining about

iwolbeck will be a hotspice partnership for years tho
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bournemouth on their absolute holidays. I know you lot aren't playing them, but there's nowhere else to write it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Bournemouth on their absolute holidays. I know you lot aren't playing them, but there's nowhere else to write it.
    Could change bournemouth to watford, and its pretty much the same in our game anyway (atleast as far as the league is concerned for watford)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    not much between chambers and gabriel really, dont know what youre complaining about
    Agreed. Wenger makes some stubborn team decisions sometimes but I don't think this is one of them.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Could change bournemouth to watford, and its pretty much the same in our game anyway (atleast as far as the league is concerned for watford)
    I thought Bournemouth would improve now the pressure is off them and they are more than likely staying up. They seem to be a side who play better football when the going is that tough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)

iwolbeck will be a hotspice partnership for years tho
    Hotcold more like. Unfortunately it's another group of players up top who aren't at the quality to win the league, but has just enough promise to stop us from signing better players up top.

I can't see Campbell staying after the way he has been treated. Iwobi is making a good case for starting but Campbell must still be pissed off.

It's just pathetic really, no point turning up and spunking on Watford when we ruined our entire season in the space of 2 weeks. I just hope the fans can last the next 18 months until Wenger leaves, but it appears we're being left in a very similar position as United were tbf

ReputationRep:
    west ham are frustraiting..

Really decent chance at top4, but the late pen last week, and now down to 10 men this week..

They just cant catch a break.

ReputationRep:
    What's with the fish emojis?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't we get the De Jong brothers? Luuk "Siems" to be in hot form and Siem "Luuks" like he wants to play alongside brother. Plus our injury record and their injury history makes it a no brainer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.