Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear Mr. Palestinian,

Are you a registered voter in any swing states?

If not, not a **** is given this day.

Kind regards,

Barack.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing is going to change so long as the scum that are Hamas and Netanyahu are in charge. These are not reasonable people who are open to dialogue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Are Palestinians still trying to kill Israeli civilians in rocket attacks?

That's 14 years now israeli civilians have lived under threat of random indiscriminate attacks.
    i.e. 34 years fewer than the Palestinians have lived under Israeli occupation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Nothing is going to change so long as the scum that are Hamas and Netanyahu are in charge. These are not reasonable people who are open to dialogue.
    I'd say the same about Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I havent seen many israeli suicide bombers in operation in the area

ReputationRep:
    The Obama administration for the first time is encouraging congress to cut aid to the Palestinian Authority. This should be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    No just Israeli fighter jets, bulldozers and everything else, wake up.

ReputationRep:
    Nice letter but a waste of time.

Nothing will change and Obama doesn't have the power to do so
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Settlements are a consequence of the current situation. If you don't want your civilians to suffer, don't send people to stab Israeli civilians or to explode in a bus. Don't launch missiles at the population of the country. Don't anger the bigger one because it will always win.
    I pity this 14 year-old. He/she has no guilt for what his/her parent's generation has done, but, unfortunately, pity does not make a country safe.
    Let me say that although I support Israel I also support human rights. What is happening to many Palestinians is unfair. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as fair in conflict. If the Palestinians want this whole thing to stop, it is time they decide if they really want a terrorist organisation governing them.

ReputationRep:
    I know you'd probably lob a few gas grenades in a Palestinian school yourself. All for the good fight. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Hence why I said Hamas AND Netanyahu. A posteuring warmongering monster against a bunch of theocratic savages, with the Palestinian people caught in the middle. It's desperately sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Hence why I said Hamas AND Netanyahu. A posteuring warmongering monster against a bunch of theocratic savages, with the Palestinian people caught in the middle. It's desperately sad.
    Oh. My mistake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahbaz)
    No just Israeli fighter jets, bulldozers and everything else, wake up.
    Or palestinian rocket and snipers.

There's two sides in this issue. Always remeber that.

Israel has a habit of responding

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows Jews rule America. Just because they're a minority (even though they get put in the White majority demographic - why?) there are still millions of them and they pretty control every aspect of American life. They own the media, they print the money, they control education and of course politics. Think I'm being an anti-Semite? learn from an American born Jew who converted to Orthodox Christianity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sic semper erat)
    The Obama administration for the first time is encouraging congress to cut aid to the Palestinian Authority. This should be interesting.

Good to see he's finally earning that peace prize.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    The Jews living in that area wore keffiyehs and referred to themselves as Palestinians before the Arabs ever claimed to be Palestinian.

If you knew anything about the history of that region, you would know that the great grandfathers of today's "Palestinians" would never have called themselves Palestinians, they would have been Egyptian or they would have been Syrian and both Syria and Egypt have their own countries already.
    This is true of more or less every country and nationality in the world (including Israel). For example, the great-grandfathers of today's Austrians would have been considered Germans. The ancestors of today's Austrialians and New Zealanders (excluding the Aborigines and Maoris, of course) would have been considered British. Nationality is constructed, and at some points the way it is constructed changes to create a new nationality.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst the substance of the letter seems to be justified, the clue to the intentions of the author lie in his last few sentences about Palestinians 'getting back' land they had prior to 1948. It's an unfortunate reality that this isn't going to happen, which makes it an unreasonable demand given the complexities of the conflict. If either side in this situation want to start negotiating properly then each has to drop their respective claims to each others land on either side of the '67 boundary.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel-e...-2015/1.635696

No intention of reaching peace whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhngb7c9j5U

It's true. Anyone living in the hope that there will peace in the war is just living in fantasy. The seeds are already sown. The most powerful man on earth is in Israel's side and so will be his successor. Palestine will be a fairy tale in 5o years or so.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShotsFired-9941)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhngb7c9j5U

It's true. Anyone living in the hope that there will peace in the war is just living in fantasy. The seeds are already sown. The most powerful man on earth is in Israel's side and so will be his successor. Palestine will be a fairy tale in 5o years or so.
    Putin Supports Israel?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.