Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jampolo)
    Recieved an invitation to interview at warwick, for MORSE. Werid because i didn't really expect an interview.. And its the day before my Cam one
    At least once you've prepared for Warwick you'll be ready for Cam, and have an idea of what to expect. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jampolo)
    Recieved an invitation to interview at warwick, for MORSE. Werid because i didn't really expect an interview.. And its the day before my Cam one
    Same my interview at Warwick for morse is the day before my Cambridge maths one, not quite sure what to expect

ReputationRep:
    history offer came a few hours ago

ReputationRep:
    Hey someone please add me to the stalking page
    Username: aleviodema
    Subject: Engineering
    GCSE's a*aabbbccc
    A levels (Already achieved) A*A*A*a

ReputationRep:
    Just received an offer for French and Italian! So so happy - my first offer, and I sent my UCAS on the 12th of October!

ReputationRep:
    Even though it's quite early, is anyone going to the Economics dep. open day in February?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get the maths email saying to log onto a page for an open day and the link doesnt work? i received this email about 3 weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixisbest421)
    oohh im applying to US as well not LSE though, maths grades not good enough, thats the downside of doing IB in UK, im applying to warwick, nottingham, exeter, leeds, lancaster (thats in order of preference, warwick definitely definitely definitely first choice) still havnt got a reply from warwick, just acknowledgement of application :s how soon did you get your offer?
    Oh okay. Why IB HL math isn't that hard :/ it just needs a little bit of work. Oh okay, chill out, you'll get in.
    I got my offer in a month. I guess i'm a little lucky, cause i'm not even the smarted in my school for econ; and the rest don't have offers anywhere for either econ or from warwick. Boo yeah.
    My parents may not send me to warwick though, they dont think that it's good enough (I understand cause my sister is at Berkeley- she turned down LSE- (5 best when she applied, now 9th best in the world)
    which is why i'm hoping for LSE.
    Arrgh
    (Original post by maths134)
    Did anyone else get the maths email saying to log onto a page for an open day and the link doesnt work? i received this email about 3 weeks ago
    yes I got for econ though. the link worked :0 I received it along with my offer

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=varadh;35090226]Oh okay. Why IB HL math isn't that hard :/ it just needs a little bit of work. Oh okay, chill out, you'll get in.
    I got my offer in a month. I guess i'm a little lucky, cause i'm not even the smarted in my school for econ; and the rest don't have offers anywhere for either econ or from warwick. Boo yeah.
    My parents may not send me to warwick though, they dont think that it's good enough (I understand cause my sister is at Berkeley- she turned down LSE- (5 best when she applied, now 9th best in the world)
    which is why i'm hoping for LSE.
    Arrgh

wow, your sister's at berkeley, thats amazing im applying there as well and dont worry about LSE, ppl who applied my from my school havnt heard back, and some of them applied early october. warwick's amazing though, just behind LSE in the econ rankings for the UK. and i dont follow the world rankings because they're so skewed sometimes.

fact that your offer came after a month is rather comforting, i only sent my applicatoin 2 weeks ago, so thanks for that!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone - this thread certainly brings back memories from last year! I'm having a great time here but Warwick does like to make their students work hard. We get a longer Christmas break than most universities I can think of though which makes up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazydavy)
    Good luck everyone - this thread certainly brings back memories from last year! I'm having a great time here but Warwick does like to make their students work hard. We get a longer Christmas break than most universities I can think of though which makes up for it
    :dance:

ReputationRep:
    What are you studying, if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    Nice thread. I have offer for physics AAA with math + phys. It will be interesting to see the new building when I return to visit, although I don't know if it will be open by then.

ReputationRep:
    I envy everything with an offer who doesnt have an for maths lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francium)
    What are you studying, if I may ask?
    Biological Sciences. Although I'm studying a surprising amount of chemistry. We must nearly be through the entire A2 chemistry syllabus by now and that's just one module. The chemistry A level students down my corridor said I must be covering 3-4 weeks worth of A level chemistry in one lecture after they saw my notes!

ReputationRep:
    Biological Sciences. Although I'm studying a surprising amount of chemistry. We must nearly be through the entire A2 chemistry syllabus by now and that's just one module. The chemistry A level students down my corridor said I must be covering 3-4 weeks worth of A level chemistry in one lecture after they saw my notes!
    Oh wow! I'd really like a challenging program so you just made me like Warwick even more I may be seeing you next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francium)
    Oh wow! I'd really like a challenging program so you just made me like Warwick even more I may be seeing you next year!
    I suppose it keeps the brain ticking along! However I am definitely looking forward to my Christmas break. The second term should be easier for me, since at the start of term I wasn't sure how to approach lectures or true independent learning.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Maths and Physics!

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Maths! )))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexthomas93)
    Offer for Maths and Physics!
    Congratulations!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 7, 2013
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.