(Original post by Tom_Sg)
    I firmed it but its a conditional hahahahahah... :'(

But I feel confident, I can do it !

Yeah make a firmers thread on TSR ... and facebook ? ;p
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post36691558

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]
    I'm also applying for physiotherapy at Southampton, I havent actually heard anything from them as of yet so I am getting a little worried

Did you get called to interview for Southampton?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Just got my 4th rejection for medicine yesterday , but have now firmed biomed at southampton and after the offer day felt so much better, It looks incredible. I have an unconditional so It's definite I'm there next year any one else going for biomed here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey I applied for accommodation a couple of days ago! you get 5 choices, I mostly applied for glen eyre with one wessex lane option! I think the small halls are good too but a bit further away from campus for my liking!
    same- i really hoping for gle eyre!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

Just firmed southampton to study physiotherapy! Anyone else here applying for similar health professions? =]
    i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you!

ReputationRep:
    Received my conditional offer for Medicine yesterday. AAA and a C in AS English.
    Gonna firm it after I receive my conditions for my Cardiff offer; really really want to go to SOTON!

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm a bit late here, but hello!:hi:

I firmed Southampton for medicine, 5-year course. I'm an international student from Canada.
    It was amazing how friendly everyone was during my interview - can't wait to start school!

Nice to meet you all
    Any other international medics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky16)
    i firmed podiatry at southampton, so might be seeing you!
    Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures Have you applied for accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied for Economics and Management sciences? .

ReputationRep:
    I originally applied to do Sociology at my 3 closest Unis (Leicester, De Montfort, Loughborough) in 2013. But a drastic change means I have just sent off to do Magazine Journalism and Feature Writing at Southampton Solent this year The requirements seem high but I'm hoping I get an offer with attainable requirements as the course and accomodation both seem great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Awesome!! Yeah we'll be sharing lectures Have you applied for accommodation yet?
    yeh i went for glen eyre halls cause they looked really good, then wessex lane how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys
    I received my conditional offer for CompSci a couple of months ago )
    I've also got an offer for a CompSci course in Warwick and I'm in a doubt about which one of them to choose. Any suggestions?
    I have a kind of a gut feeling about Southampton and also I've heard the climate there is better than the one in Warwick(I'm from Bulgaria and the weather in the UK bothers me )

Cheers :P

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm thinking of applying to postgraduate Course in southampton this year.

ReputationRep:
    Civil Eng at Soton

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accepted for the International Foundation Year?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Need some help pleaseeeee.

I am in the process of applying for accomodation and would like to know something about the bathroom facilities.

I understand if you go for a normal room, you share between 8-20 people. (From what I have seen, the bathrooms normally have around 2/3 showers, so if there was 12 people for example and 3 showers, the ratio would be 4 people to a shower).

Therefore if I apply for enchanced room, does this mean it will be 8 or less people per bathroom, (i.e. 7 people for example sharing 2/3 showers?????)

Reason I am asking is because someone told me he has an enhanced room and shares 1 shower with 7 people which tbh is worse than a normal room then.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Sg)
    Well someone knows what is our student ID for accommodation ? I tried the one on my offer letter but it's not working :s (So i tried the one on my student ID from kent and same result ...)
    This happened to me, so I rung them and turns out they'd sent me the wrong number, but its easily sorted out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kd19)
    Hey everyone!

I'm doing physio too! (if I get the grades ha!)

ReputationRep:
    is anyone doing 'international marketing'? x

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.