Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was going to go as the Corpse Bride but ended up looking like an 'Essex Girl' smurf.

I am going to go as a creepy cat instead, found some make up tutorials on Youtube.

ReputationRep:
    It's my best friend's 19th birthday in a month, she's throwing a party and the theme is celebrity superstars - anyone got any good ideas? Much appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Am going to the uni halloween party tonight. Wanted to go as

Turns out in Germany, they don't start selling costumes tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glousck)
    It's my best friend's 19th birthday in a month, she's throwing a party and the theme is celebrity superstars - anyone got any good ideas? Much appreciated
    jimmy savile?

micheal jordan ? LOL

Mr blobby?- they sell outfit on internet

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas for a female red (can also do ginger, or orange) haired fancy dress character? Need to buy stuff tomorrow.

So far all I can think of is Ariel, Jessica Rabbit, Poison Ivy, and Misty from Pokemon. But I've already done these.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by trig)
    Any ideas for a female red (can also do ginger, or orange) haired fancy dress character? Need to buy stuff tomorrow.

So far all I can think of is Ariel, Jessica Rabbit, Poison Ivy, and Misty from Pokemon. But I've already done these.
    Merida from Brave? Mystique from X-men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    What about Columbia from Rocky Horror? I think that'd be quite fun, but I don't know if i'd look silly or if not many people would recognise it

I went as Magenta from RHPS last year and nobody got it They just thought I was a slutty maid with bigger hair. I need to start hanging around with more people on my level of weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WallflowerHarves)
    I went as Magenta from RHPS last year and nobody got it They just thought I was a slutty maid with bigger hair. I need to start hanging around with more people on my level of weird
    That's why I decided to go as something more 'normal' this year, didn't think anyone would get it, and after last year I was sick of having to explain who I was dressed as

ReputationRep:
    i'm a girl, 17. previous costume ideas include the woman in black (nixed because i would literally be wearing a black dress. that would be the entire costume) and samwise gamgee - i am really small...

ideally i do want to look vaguely attractive, but not in a really slutty/obvious way. i just don't want to be that girl - we all know one - who's dressed up as a cat or a 'sexy vampire' because it looks hot and she can't think of anything better

ReputationRep:
    Your birthday suit.

Best costume ever.

ReputationRep:
    I went out as rogue from the X-Men, and I made a parrot outfit for a pirate themed hen do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickenonsteroids)
    Your birthday suit.

Best costume ever.
    and best of all, it wouldn't even remotely be considered sexual

ReputationRep:
    I've left it rather late and I'm struggling for ideas!!!

Any ideas would be appreciated but I have a £25 budget and would prefer it if what I went as didn't require me to overly dress up!!

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I would go as a vampire.

first of all, vampires are badass. They get all the *****es. They look suave, mysterious, dark tall handsome etc.

Also it's relatively cheap costume to make.

Just make sure it's tasteful - not cheesy ****! Get some decent fangs, style your hair right, get a cool suit and some kind of awesome cape and you're good to go.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking of going as Cruella De Ville:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2511548340...84.m1423.l2648
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1307797837...84.m1423.l2649

However the total outfit will cost me £30 :/

I'd like another idea another cheap costume idea

ReputationRep:
    Buy the wig and wear black and white

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TenOfThem)
    Buy the wig and wear black and white
    Smart idea...

ReputationRep:
    Any ideas for a cheap super hero costume which looks good?

Male btw

ReputationRep:
    1 day left only!! i vote for a vampire or a green monster with lots of fur

Trick or treat!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Any ideas for a cheap super hero costume which looks good?

Male btw
    Superman -> get the t-shirt, wear it under a suit, flash it to the girls you like

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.