Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Wear to meet. :yep:

I may wear my inadvertent-Rustic Farmer Ben shirt. :cool:
    Won't be at the meet . I'll wear interesting clothing to the next one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I tried to drag the image into view with my mouse instead of using the scrollbars, and ended up accidentally sticking green pins in several categories including 'Snakes' and 'Octopi/Squid' from the bestiality section, and 'Moldies' from the Necrophilia section :facepalm2:

Moldies :afraid: Do not want.
    Bestiality alright, though?

ReputationRep:
    We better have meet pictures!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Bestiality alright, though?
    No :nope: but tbh... given the option between a rotting corpse and a squid, I think I'd probably have a go at the squid.

Poor squid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I might bring my film slr.. maybe.. if I can get a b+w film tomorrow.. so there'll be pictures but not til i get them developed haha

ReputationRep:
    My map, from last July. I count two purples that are now greens, but haven't looked properly at the rest to see if there's anything else to add.

They're around page 169 of TSRLGBTSCT8 if people are interested.
    I feel a little less square now. I had visions of other people's being completely covered in pins.

ReputationRep:
    Decided to dye my hair today and got a dark cherry colour. Turned out nearly black but meh I can live with it :awesome: Well as it is permanent I'll have to as I'm too lazy to do anything about it :lol:

(Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent)
    :coma: It's a shame they don't make jaffa cake Easter Eggs. :sad:

:yep: I can't believe it's been nearly a year. :awesome: Our coke/ pepsi debate :laugh: :pepsi:

Yep I just feel like an idiot for not seeing them. At least I know I'm attractive to the ladies, I must be doing something right! Although she did say she had a red head paraphilia :perv:

Thanks, I really need to start doing some work.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Which is probably why I'm on here procrastinating...

You could make a lot of friends :sexface: You could meet all the people from my lgbt group and see if there was anyone you liked :sexface:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why do I sound like a pimp? :getmecoat:

Wow 5th rep gem :dance: Thank you lovely reppers! :awesome:
    How awesome would jaffa cake easter eggs be?! :woo:
    I'll think about it :yep: When I move to Brum we'll have to meet up more often! As you know Birmingham is accessible where I live now but train prices have got so damn expensive :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Such a pimp :lol:

ReputationRep:
    A bit gutted that I can't come to this meet.

There will be a meet in the summer though and I will come to it :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    No :nope: but tbh... given the option between a rotting corpse and a squid, I think I'd probably have a go at the squid.

Poor squid.
    :laugh:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    That reminds me, I'm actually going to go to cosplay with my friend :awesome: going to probably go as a Pokemon trainer and make the costume :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    There can be meet pictures as long as I'm not in any of them.

Note to attendees:
    I will properly rage quit and leave if I'm photographed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DellaLouise)
    Decided to dye my hair today and got a dark cherry colour. Turned out nearly black but meh I can live with it :awesome: Well as it is permanent I'll have to as I'm too lazy to do anything about it :lol:

How awesome would jaffa cake easter eggs be?! :woo:
    I'll think about it :yep: When I move to Brum we'll have to meet up more often! As you know Birmingham is accessible where I live now but train prices have got so damn expensive :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Such a pimp :lol:
    Pics on facebook, yes? :sexface:

:yep: Damn recession :rant:

Maybe we should contact McVities and let them know that they haven't invented the jaffa egg yet... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Ok so funny story...
    I met online this guy the other day, talked for hours, I pretty much liked everything about him.
    And then suddenly, earlier today, as I was having coffee I went "WOW I know that guy"! Apparently, I had gone out on a date with him, about 5 years ago, and didn't like him, so nothing happened. He doesn't seem to know that he already knows me, so what to do now?

Irrelevant PS : I can't seem for the life of me to post my map! Every time I try to post it as a quick reply, the message never shows (yes I'm a noob)

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should contact McVities and let them know that they haven't invented the jaffa egg yet... :holmes:
    If you were to make a petition I would totally sign it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Pics on facebook, yes? :sexface:

:yep: Damn recession :rant:

I would if my camera wasn't broken. I may have fallen on it :lol:
    Sounds good :holmes: If not an easter egg then a jaffa cake the size of an easter egg would also suffice

ReputationRep:
    I'd do the sex map, but it would be so dull, I'm pretty boring.

on an unrelated note, TC still definitely doesn't work in halls, and I'll know if I'm coming to the meet once I've been paid on thursday

ReputationRep:
    I've finished my map! :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not as if I would share it with any of you! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not as if I would share it with any of you! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, ok. I just realised I missed one of the points anyway...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tickling

Here it is.

Prepare to be shocked :eek:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Do I have to do one to?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.