Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProNoob)
    Maths and english AQA
    Biology and Chemistry A OCR

4A,1B the rest C.
    A in Maths,Core science, Additional science A english B. Stats A.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What do you think you will get in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohid Khan)
    What do you think you will get in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think i might get an A in maths and chemistry and B in biology qnd english. Soo much info to remember for biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think i might get an A in maths and chemistry and B in biology qnd english. Soo much info to remember for biology.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some nice nice results and predictions. Which Six form do you go to? And biology man you are lucky. I have a different exam board and man its so annoying. Even if you learn everything you still can't answer the questions, this is because the people who write them are mentally retarded, trust me the questions they ask are so stupid. Only like 30% of questions are what you learn the rest is just crap which you have answer by thinking like a retard . I know this cause I got a d in as bio

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    An S-curve like so (neglect cost in y units)

Name:  fig3.gif
Views: 153
Size:  8.6 KB

By the end of it, counting hours is no longer the priority

ReputationRep:
    Some nice nice results and predictions. Which Six form do you go to? And biology man you are lucky. I have a different exam board and man its so annoying. Even if you learn everything you still can't answer the questions, this is because the people who write them are mentally retarded, trust me the questions they ask are so stupid. Only like 30% of questions are what you learn the rest is just crap which you have answer by thinking like a retard . I know this cause I got a d in as bio

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Biology is my hardest subject. I am going to ask my teacher for all of the exam papers so i can start revising. I am answering all of the old specs exam papers for chemistry now as they always repeat the questions and the topics i get wrong i go over them in the textbook and answer questions. I am also going to do the same for maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is this tsr app really difficult to use

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or is this tsr app really difficult to use

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is hard to use. It closes randomly on my phone and It takes forever to load favourites. I much prefer the PC version.

I found out that on tuesday there is an after college club that is based on helping people out on science subjects and from tuesday my college library would not close until 6:30 on mondays to thursdays.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since I was a kid, I read a lot of Science books and they stayed in my mind so when in Biology or Chem, I can just refer to my notes in class and my background knowledge. Chem is a bit hard since they ask you about definitions, you know the concept in your mind but can't write a paragraph about it.

Maths, I revise two hours outside school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is hard to use. It closes randomly on my phone and It takes forever to load favourites. I much prefer the PC version.

I found out that on tuesday there is an after college club that is based on helping people out on science subjects and from tuesday my college library would not close until 6:30 on mondays to thursdays.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK man I am going to sleep. I've got a terrible fever. . I shall chat tomorrow. Nite nite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing about 4.5 a day. It's a weird number but I do five subjects (two of which go hand in hand: further maths and normal maths). I try and do one hour during private study in school and then I've got more winding down time when I get home because enough sleep is just important as enough revision.

ReputationRep:
    For me currently I spend around 2 hours a day on weekdays practicing maths/fm/econ and the maths lessons I have in school go towards me revising for STEP and then on a Saturday I do 3-4 hours + 1 hour for hw and then I do nothing on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone find time for revising and work etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benwalters1996)
    How does everyone find time for revising and work etc?

Trust me brv, that's what I'm trying to figure out
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dimples_ND)
    8 with retakes what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Got 5 in total one of them being a retake
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    25 a day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing about 6 a night and 6 a day and I've done that right from September - I can't really waste time as I've got 13 exams including retakes and general studies ( which I'm going to care about a little little bit this year) but biology gets solid at A2 - if you find it so hard to remember stuff at AS you will hate A2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krishkmistry)
    I'm doing about 6 a night and 6 a day and I've done that right from September - I can't really waste time as I've got 13 exams including retakes and general studies ( which I'm going to care about a little little bit this year) but biology gets solid at A2 - if you find it so hard to remember stuff at AS you will hate A2

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you manage to do 6 hours on a school night?.I'm usually sooo tired to even move let one do any work

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do very little.
    I only have 3 hours working time once I get home and the majority of my homework takes up that time. I'd be lucky if I get an hours work.
    I'm doing minimum 12 exams in summer. I may do another one depending on the result of my January resit.
    Personally I don't think you actually need to revise for hours upon hours. It's the technique which is much more important.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    wow, 12 exams - are they AS or A2?

Good Luck!!
    10 A2 and 2 AS.
    I'm repeating AS geography even though I got an A because getting marks in A2 is so hard so I might as well repeat AS and improve my score!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendellex)
    10 A2 and 2 AS.
    I'm repeating AS geography even though I got an A because getting marks in A2 is so hard so I might as well repeat AS and improve my score!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How many subjects are you doing at A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.