Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by ShaunaC
Yeah I know I can't wait myself :smile: it'll be fairly nerve wrecking the first day though! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

You will be fine. Are you staying at Student court Wembley?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 621
Original post by alexc88
You will be fine. Are you staying at Student court Wembley?

Nah unfortunately not! I'll be commuting for the first year probably, and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 622
Original post by ShaunaC
Nah unfortunately not! I'll be commuting for the first year probably, and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am. Where you commuting from?
Reply 623
Original post by alexc88
Yeah I am. Where you commuting from?

From Windsor, only moved there recently so I'm new to England in general :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :smile: I'm Jesse, I'm starting TV Production at Westminster in the Harrow Campus and living in Harrow Halls. Very excited about going!! :biggrin:
Original post by NicoleElectra
Hi there, I'm Nicole :smile: I'm from Darlington also studying Television Production at Harrow Campus and also living in the halls. :smile:
Also guys, where do I look for freshers information? I'm really nervous about the first week.

Hi Guys! I'm studying TV Production at Westminster too and will be lining in Harrow Halls :smile: moving from just outside of Bristol
Reply 626
Hey, my names Hannah and I'm studying tv production at Westminster and living in harrow halls as well :smile: Would be nice to get to know some people in my course and to figure out what fresher events people are going to!
Anybody else going to be commuting in? Hoping I am not the only one and it won't be a disadvantage!
Reply 628
https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/476868022384459/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
Westminster freshers group for our year. Theres a note with all the courses and who's on them.
Reply 629
Original post by jjamesotto
Anybody else going to be commuting in? Hoping I am not the only one and it won't be a disadvantage!

Yeah I'll be commuting too! Doesn't look like there's too many others though!:P will it take you long to travel in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShaunaC
Yeah I'll be commuting too! Doesn't look like there's too many others though!:P will it take you long to travel in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm commuting xD
Reply 631
Original post by CoconutHead
I'm commuting xD

Yay I'm not alone! Hahaha where you commuting from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ShaunaC
Yay I'm not alone! Hahaha where you commuting from? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Going to catch the met from Uxbridge then cross over at bakerloo I think:-) You?
Original post by ShaunaC

Posted from TSR Mobile

Will be coming in from Chalkwell (Leigh on sea), so will be about 50 minutes each way.. Yourself?
Reply 634
Original post by Jake S
https://www.facebook.com/groups/462412097163385/476868022384459/?notif_t=group_comment_reply
Westminster freshers group for our year. Theres a note with all the courses and who's on them.

Oooh thanks :smile: Hopefully I'll be able to find more people in my course now aha!
Reply 635
Is anyone else doing multimedia computing at westminster? :biggrin:
Reply 636
Original post by study beats
no i didnt do A level chemistry

hopefully gonna do computer science

Oh okay,is it the Cavendish campus? :smile:
Reply 637
Original post by CoconutHead
Going to catch the met from Uxbridge then cross over at bakerloo I think:-) You?

I'm commuting from Windsor so I'll have to get the train to Waterloo and then the underground from there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 638
Original post by jjamesotto
Will be coming in from Chalkwell (Leigh on sea), so will be about 50 minutes each way.. Yourself?

I'll be commuting from Windsor so it'll take me around an hour maybe longer! So much effort much hopefully it's worth it haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 639
Anyone looking for accommodation: I've got a large and spacious studio room at Unite Woburn Place. The location is ideal as it is close to the Russell Square tube station, with a bus stop down the road and has a 24 hour supermarket across the street. Literally within a 2 minute walking distance are over 20 restaurants, a Tesco's and a Waitrose. It's also 5 mins away from Holborn. It's a very safe building with 24 hour security and is quite beautifully designed to be of hotel standards.

It's an accessible studio and is the biggest studio in the building for that price. It's square-shaped instead of the usual rectangular and stuffy student dorms. It has a fully-equipped kitchen, abnormally large bathroom, double bed, desk, flat screen TV, wireless and cable internet...I also purchased closets for the room as there weren't any, and I have left those closets for the next tenant.

Please let me know if you are interested by messaging me or emailing me at [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest