Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Great news to hear wanyama saying to sky sports that he wants to stay at celtic next year in an interview. As for the german thing its starting to annoy me, most of them can speak english aswell. There youth line is pretty scary atm but still not as good as brazils.

These mods need to stop banning me without my permission, wdf have they dont to the tsr layer its horrid...

ReputationRep:
    and our hopes of signing lewondski are dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    What have German's been putting in the water for the past 5 years of so?

Gotze, , Draxler, Hummels, ter Stegan, Kroos, Gundogan, Schurrle, Gnabry, Badstuber, Howedes.

All 25 or under. Madness.
    These players are there in my fm13 team. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yaboy)
    There youth line is pretty scary atm but still not as good as brazils.
    It kinda is....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Brazil's entire squad has been irrelevant since 2003. They've gone the way of the dinosaurs imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Brazil's entire squad has been irrelevant since 2003. They've gone the way of the dinosaurs imo.
    They do have two of the best CBs in the world but aside from certain talents like Neymar and Oscar, they are considerably weaker than teams like Spain and Germany.

ReputationRep:
    Which striker do you see us buying in the summer? My biggest fear is in the summer Wenger claiming Bendtner to be a new signing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by yaboy)
    These mods need to stop banning me without my permission, wdf have they dont to the tsr layer its horrid...
    You won't get banned if you don't break the rules. :yy:

(Original post by Xamanus)
    and our hopes of signing lewondski are dead.
    If we had some sort of outside chance at getting him, they're gone now, I'd agree. :lol:

(Original post by Mr Advice)
    Which striker do you see us buying in the summer? My biggest fear is in the summer Wenger claiming Bendtner to be a new signing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All the rumour mills seem to suggest we're in for Jovetic, which if true I think is very exciting. If not, then I guess we might be in for someone like Aubameyang. He's had a good season for St Etienne statistically speaking, but I haven't seen enough of him to know what he's like or how good he is.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that this made me :rofl2: irl??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    You won't get banned if you don't break the rules. :yy:

If we had some sort of outside chance at getting him, they're gone now, I'd agree. :lol:

All the rumour mills seem to suggest we're in for Jovetic, which if true I think is very exciting. If not, then I guess we might be in for someone like Aubameyang. He's had a good season for St Etienne statistically speaking, but I haven't seen enough of him to know what he's like or how good he is.
    I hope you joking, im sick of these 2nd class player from 2nd class leagues, cameron jerome would be better for us...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Vader 7)
    They do have two of the best CBs in the world but aside from certain talents like Neymar and Oscar, they are considerably weaker than teams like Spain and Germany.
    Brazil's squad is looking pretty good tbf. However germany have the best young talent, better than spain tbh. Annoyed that england actually had a squad capable of winning the world cup and then did a germany and bottled it like absolute *******s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But he will be. Bendtner is my guy man.

(Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    It kinda is....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would say even better, brazil are unproven in europe. Although I'd say brazil are second in terms of young talent with spain third.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Would say even better, brazil are unproven in europe. Although I'd say brazil are second in terms of young talent with spain third.
    definitely better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Brazil's squad is looking pretty good tbf. However germany have the best young talent, better than spain tbh. Annoyed that england actually had a squad capable of winning the world cup and then did a germany and bottled it like absolute *******s.
    They do have some very good youngsters like Lucas and have some solid players like Gustavo but in terms of competitiveness in the 2014 World cup, I can't really see them challenging Spain or Germany.

A player like Martinez who is phenomenal can't even start for Spain (Del Bosque's opinion may change now with that performance against Barca) but he's basically displaced Gustavo (who is a starter when fit for Brazil imo) at Bayern.

Brazil just don't seem to gel as well as Spain and Germany do. Also, their depth isn't as good as those two teams. Maybe in 2018 World cup things will be different.

ReputationRep:
    big rumors around about we signing jovetic. How true this could be?

Also what about Julian Draxler?

--
    I cant believe Mario Gotze is off to Bayern Munich this summer, as confirmed by BBC. ( What a traitor)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xamanus)
    big rumors around about we signing jovetic. How true this could be?

Also what about Julian Draxler?

--
    I cant believe Mario Gotze is off to Bayern Munich this summer, as confirmed by BBC. ( What a traitor)
    Draxler will be Bayern bound as well mate I'd imagine. Schurrle at Leverkusen would be a top buy, or young Meyer at Schalke. Only 16 but he'll be a huge star!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AS are reporting that Barcelona are looking to offload Fabregas (as well as Song, Villa etc.) in the summer. Cesc does seem frustrated at Barca and hasn't progressed as a player at Barca (possibly has regressed because of the lack of freedom to his game). However, I doubt he'll move simply because it hurts Barca too much to sell him. We get half of any money they sell him for and I don't think Fabregas would want to go anywhere else other than Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Alisher Usmanov named as Britain's wealthiest person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eh13)
    Draxler will be Bayern bound as well mate I'd imagine. Schurrle at Leverkusen would be a top buy, or young Meyer at Schalke. Only 16 but he'll be a huge star!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Draxler said he wants playing time and to improve his game so I doubt he would go to bayern munich or real madrid (the other club he has been linked with). He'll probably stay at schalke or come to arsenal (especially if we get champions league and they don't)

Chelsea have been trying pretty hard to get schurrle plus i think draxler would be better

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Best guess is this Bony character but I wouldn't know him if he keyed my car and kicked me in the *******s tbh so I dunno if he is any good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Best guess is this Bony character but I wouldn't know him if he keyed my car and kicked me in the *******s tbh so I dunno if he is any good
    Top scorer in the eredivise and plays for vitesse. Seems good but plays in the eredivise so could turn out to be a huge flop (although people are saying he's the next drogba)

You are talking about Wilfried bony aren't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.