Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethean girl)
    ah - if they won't give you formal "sleeping pills" like zopiclone, you could try asking for a milder hypnotic like diphenhydramine. That's available OTC, so they'd really have no reason not to give it to you.

One thing I will miss about being at a low weight is how hard you're hit by pharmacology in terms of milligrams per kilogram. A little of something weak can knock you out completely, in the best sense of the phrase.
    Hmm.. Ill see what I'm like in a while. I just want to sleeeeeep! I love my sleep but it's annoying when you actually can't sleep :facepalm:

I know right! They gave me something a few days ago and it knocked me out straight away haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't do this much more :cry2: I so want to run away tomorrow when I leave here for the day.. I really really don't want to come back here.. I've been sat googling plane flights and **** so I can just run away from here and not look back...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This is too hard, anxiety is stupidly bad, heart racing lots, feeling like such a freak

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -FireFlies-)
    I can't do this much more :cry2: I so want to run away tomorrow when I leave here for the day.. I really really don't want to come back here.. I've been sat googling plane flights and **** so I can just run away from here and not look back...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can do it, tomorrow will be a great step forward. If you keep it up you won't be in there for long. Just be strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FuzzySheep)
    This is too hard, anxiety is stupidly bad, heart racing lots, feeling like such a freak

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh no :lovehug: who said you are a freak? Far from it :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Felt really bad about 4 hours ago for no particular reason, was just thinking how **** everything is at the minute. Feeling came and went pretty quickly though and I went back to my Buffy marathon. i'm probably going to go to bed soon but I thought I'd post since I have done something productive today, I applied for a job.
    It's a part time thing and I'm probably not going to get it since I have absolutely no retail experience but that's the first time I've applied for a job so I'm quite happy with myself.
    I'm debating whether to register with a GP tonight (the surgery I want to go to let you register online) or wait and do it tomorrow. I should probably register so I can see if they will give me some different meds and get on the waiting list for whatever therapy-type stuff they want to send me for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mouse Potato)
    Does anyone else constantly wish they had a more 'normal' life? Literally every time I go on facebook I feel awful because everyone else has friends and hobbies and is successful and things. I don't know, probably a bit tired / hormonal but I just feel really upset this evening.
    I think a few people on this thread dont bother with FB anymore because its too triggering, and i kinda feel it is for me too. So you're definately not alone :hugs:

For me it serves as a constant reminder that i haven't been in a relationship for around 5 years now. It makes me feel terrible that seeing other peoples happiness makes me depressed, but i can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    Not slept one little bit, and I need a lot of energy tomorrow. Shouldn't have had that nap earlier. Maybe will take lucozade with me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mouse Potato)
    Does anyone else constantly wish they had a more 'normal' life? Literally every time I go on facebook I feel awful because everyone else has friends and hobbies and is successful and things. I don't know, probably a bit tired / hormonal but I just feel really upset this evening.
    I'm like that too a lot of the time :sad: I know it isn't good to think like that but I can't stop myself :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    finished my essay :woo:

now time to take a big fat zopi as im wide awake and get some sleep!

ReputationRep:
    Theres mice everywhere. Things crawling all over me. I cant cope ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I used to post here.. but then stopped, due to a situation with another member..

- but I thought the video in my sig, may be of interest to some of you

Its a short video, made by university students with mental health conditions, about their experiances.

x

ReputationRep:
    I feel like absolute **** right now had what 4 hours sleep grrrrr my body clock is seriously messed up! I have naps during the day cause I'm shattered and bored but then it messes up my sleep at night :facepalm: I just want my own double comfy bed back with my own room :cry2: I miss it!!!! That's not too much to ask for right??

On the bright side I get to go out for the day :yep: I have the strange urge to head down to the beach haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't run - they'll only call the police (asu,ing you're under a section), and your admission will end up longer. Build up trust, and you'll get more day passes. I've tried to run myself, but never got far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethean girl)
    Don't run - they'll only call the police (asu,ing you're under a section), and your admission will end up longer. Build up trust, and you'll get more day passes. I've tried to run myself, but never got far.
    No not under a section but if I do leave my parents will never speak to me again that's the only thing holding me back otherwise I really would have been long gone by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No not under a section but if I do leave my parents will never speak to me again that's the only thing holding me back otherwise I really would have been long gone by now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That was my situation, too, until I was sectioned anyway... My parents wouldn't have let me live in their houses had i discharged myself.

just remember that, regardless of how difficult the regimen is and how unhelpful it may sometimes be, everything is, believe it or not, intended to help. (^∇^)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    finished my essay :woo:

now time to take a big fat zopi as im wide awake and get some sleep!
    PRSOM!

Buut........ Congrats!!!!!! :woo: see told you that you could do it hope you had a nice sleep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've run out of propranolol and I have an exam in less than two hours. I'm trying very hard to avoid a panic attack... I guess at least the uni has put exam stuff in place so if I have a panic attack in the exam something something I don't remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't realise I had magic powers!! The way I get ignored and people not realising that I exist has led me to believe I can be invisible.

(Original post by IDukem)
    I didn't realise I had magic powers!! The way I get ignored and people not realising that I exist has led me to believe I can be invisible.
    Awww :console: people can really suck sometimes. I don't really know what to say tbh, but I know how that feels but that can't be generalized anyway, right? I mean, there are those people in your life that do care about you so much, even if they fail to show it!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.