Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    That's awesome. Are you doing Economics at university?
    No, Accounting & Finance

ReputationRep:
    Guys did anyone else here do much worse than they expected inthe unit 1 exam? (The one with multiple choice?) I got like 7/14 and 9/14 for the 14 markers (looked @ results plus direct) when I had scored much higher in last papers....

I'm considering getting a remark esp. Cos j was only 3 marks away from an A in that paper.. Advice? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    3-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner4ever)
    Guys did anyone else here do much worse than they expected inthe unit 1 exam? (The one with multiple choice?) I got like 7/14 and 9/14 for the 14 markers (looked @ results plus direct) when I had scored much higher in last papers....

I'm considering getting a remark esp. Cos j was only 3 marks away from an A in that paper.. Advice? Thanks
    Omg exactly the same here I got an atrocious 4/14 and 8/14 I knew I did better for the last 14 marker. Just glad I did better in unit 2 to save me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Omg exactly the same here I got an atrocious 4/14 and 8/14 I knew I did better for the last 14 marker. Just glad I did better in unit 2 to save me.
    Same...so u gonna consider a remark? Cos I found it really strange that I scored so poorly on those 14 makrees compared 2 previous attempts @ past papers...one of which was marked by teacher! Wat question did u answer? I answered question 9 about cocoa....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gooner4ever)
    Same...so u gonna consider a remark? Cos I found it really strange that I scored so poorly on those 14 makrees compared 2 previous attempts @ past papers...one of which was marked by teacher! Wat question did u answer? I answered question 9 about cocoa....
    Not going to bother with a remark as I already have an A and I'm not applying to universities that look at UMS. I also did the cocoa question which is making me think the examiners this year were just really harsh.

ReputationRep:
    How did people do in this exam?

ReputationRep:
    Got 81 UMS scraped an A

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.