Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Yeah that was delightfully easy for a game towards the end of a difficult season.
    Thanks for stopping at 3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lost to Wigan, no surprise. Haven't won away from home since the 5th of October yet haven't conceded at home for 6 games and over 1000 minutes. Is playing away really that much more difficult for the players?

ReputationRep:
    Lost to Doncaster today, maybe its me but I can't remember the last time we beat them

EDIT: Turns out we've lost 6/7 on the trot to them :lol:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
    On that note: who is Stuffed Little Fingers?
    Oh my bad, must have wrote that up when I was tired

ReputationRep:
    I guess the changes today show the strength in depth we've got as a club. Big win after 2 disappointing results, starting to get away from Orient now as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hskjlclcn)
    I guess the changes today show the strength in depth we've got as a club. Big win after 2 disappointing results, starting to get away from Orient now as well.
    I am so envious you wouldn't believe it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Warnock for Forest? Nothing bad happened when Danny Wilson became Blades manager, or Alex McLeish became Villa manager...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Warnock to forest? Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha hahahsjkdf :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2nd most over rated manager after Droopy over at QPR.

Lol Warnock.

Also Cellino has been disqualified from buying Leeds. Wow.

And what's this ugly follow button on everyone's post? It doesn't fit the rest of the aesthetic at all.

ReputationRep:
    Bugger. Well, I highly doubt we will be able to mount a serious challenge for promotion for a few years. This local consortium bid didn't look as appealing as Cellino's bid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Bugger. Well, I highly doubt we will be able to mount a serious challenge for promotion for a few years. This local consortium bid didn't look as appealing as Cellino's bid.
    So when clubs like Leeds or Portsmouth need protecting from corrupt owners the League is only too happy to help, but when other teams need the same they're not interested?

Pathetic organisation, absolutely pathetic.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    Lol Warnock.

Also Cellino has been disqualified from buying Leeds. Wow.

And what's this ugly follow button on everyone's post? It doesn't fit the rest of the aesthetic at all.
    It's some sort of expansion to the friends system - this thingy here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2612076

It's some sort of expansion to the friends system - this thingy here http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2612076
    Right ok. Still ugly! I guess I might have used it a few years ago when I used threads other than this one.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Warnock :lol: With FFP regulations getting stricter from next season, aren't Forest ****ed if they don't get promoted?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by sr90)
    Warnock :lol: With FFP regulations getting stricter from next season, aren't Forest ****ed if they don't get promoted?
    You'd assume so, but from what I've heard, various people at forest think FFP wouldn't stand up in court (something to do with restriction of business and some EU regulations) so have just ignored FFP on the basis that they don't need to pay attention to it.

ReputationRep:
    You'd assume so, but from what I've heard, various people at forest think FFP wouldn't stand up in court (something to do with restriction of business and some EU regulations) so have just ignored FFP on the basis that they don't need to pay attention to it.
    What a joke of a club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Christ that dinosaur Warnock is coming back to play football is he.

So Wickham ends his unsuccessful spell at Leeds, serves that tail Poyet right as he should have let him stay here. If they go down he'll be banging them when he starts.

ReputationRep:
    Still absolutely buzzing from Saturday!

King Billy gets sacked, Warnock rules himself out after meetings with Fawaz and Lee Peltier does a u-turn on a proposed move there. The circus continues...

Name:  BjXva1KCUAAbXLg.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  64.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scott129)
    Still absolutely buzzing from Saturday!

King Billy gets sacked, Warnock rules himself out after meetings with Fawaz and Lee Peltier does a u-turn on a proposed move there. The circus continues...

Name:  BjXva1KCUAAbXLg.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  64.0 KB
    How's big Richard Keogh holding up these days?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Zola odds-on favorite to be the next Forest manager. Deserves another job, nicest guy in football, must get it right this time though if it is him.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.