Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a Monitor Deloitte interview/AC? Any tips on what kind of competency questions/case to expect?

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard from McKinsey after taking PST, anyone heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangente)
    Have they got back to you? I've still not heard back.

Yes they got back to me with an interview this week. I think they'll start getting back to everyone this/next week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ConsultingGrad2)
    Yes they got back to me with an interview this week. I think they'll start getting back to everyone this/next week!
    Thanks for the info. When did they email you?

ReputationRep:
    Any one on Deloitte People and Programmes?

I have done the service line questionnaire, I have just been told I am going to have an interview soon ("look forward to booking you in for an interview)... hope that doesn't mean a phase out for me;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hersh.patel)
    Any one on Deloitte People and Programmes?

I have done the service line questionnaire, I have just been told I am going to have an interview soon ("look forward to booking you in for an interview)... hope that doesn't mean a phase out for me;
    After the service line questionnaire I had to wait ages before first interview was confirmed so don't worry!

Has anyone passed first interview and waiting for partner interview date? Does anyone know when we should get our presentation topic?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a Monitor Deloitte interview/AC? Any tips on what kind of competency questions/case to expect?
    Monitor Deloitte offering an ounce of hope...sounds familiar...

I'm still 'under consideration' and yet to hear so I'll keep you guys posted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wisepirate)
    Monitor Deloitte offering an ounce of hope...sounds familiar...

I'm still 'under consideration' and yet to hear so I'll keep you guys posted
    So it doesn't say 'invited to interview and group exercise'? Have you done tests yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tangente)
    So it doesn't say 'invited to interview and group exercise'? Have you done tests yet?
    Yeah I did the tests and was told I performed really well but I was never invited to interview. I emailed and they contacted me saying we're not conducting interviews yet so we're placing everyone on hold...no idea what that means but I reckon they're reviewing everyone again and will then send out interviews/ rejections because I think too many people have got through...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wisepirate)
    Yeah I did the tests and was told I performed really well but I was never invited to interview. I emailed and they contacted me saying we're not conducting interviews yet so we're placing everyone on hold...no idea what that means but I reckon they're reviewing everyone again and will then send out interviews/ rejections because I think too many people have got through...
    That's what I understood as well. I received an email saying there would be a further CV sift due to the unexpected number of applicants who passed the first screening. I sent them an email last Friday asking them to provide an approximate time range during which interviews might come up, but they have not replied yet.

I'm slowly starting to think that the "You have been invited" status on the application tracker is basically a synonym for "on hold".

PS for people who applied to Monitor deloitte, do you know what the differences are between monitor deloitte and deloitte consulting with regards to their recruitment process? there seems to be no differentiation between the two on their site "interview tips" section. What methods are you using to prepare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyolo)
    Still haven't heard from McKinsey after taking PST, anyone heard?
    They'll get back to us on the 27th / 28th of the month

ReputationRep:
    How does accenture rank amonst consulting firms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hackashaq)
    How does accenture rank amonst consulting firms?
    Its tier two with Deloitte etc with a heavy focus on tech! It has carved out a decent USP and is the biggest consulting firm on revenue.

Tier 1 are the big three, boston, mckinsey and bain

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here had the first round interview with Integration?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hersh.patel)
    Its tier two with Deloitte etc with a heavy focus on tech! It has carved out a decent USP and is the biggest consulting firm on revenue.

Tier 1 are the big three, boston, mckinsey and bain
    Putting Deloitte and Accenture ahead of OC&C, Oliver Wyman, LEK etc... then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bushy123)
    Putting Deloitte and Accenture ahead of OC&C, Oliver Wyman, LEK etc... then?
    this made me laugh ( proving I've been applying for jobs too long ) Roland Berger are going to be annoyed they didnt even get mentioned.

ReputationRep:
    Completed the tests for OC&C last Friday as the deadline was this Sunday 23rd Nov @ 23.59. Waiting on hearing back.

However, I know a number of people that have been invited to tests in the past few days with their deadline being the 7th December 23.59.

Does anyone have any insight into what is going on with OC&C? Has anyone been rejected/been given an interview? They said they would be interviewing starting next week Tuesday, so they must be handing out interview slots if that is the case.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you, so can't help.

Out of interest, do you know if those who got invited to the later tests applied closer to the deadline? Any reason you can see for them splitting it up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icl1991)
    this made me laugh ( proving I've been applying for jobs too long ) Roland Berger are going to be annoyed they didnt even get mentioned.
    Wait I don't get what you mean? Why's is it funny :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LetTheGamesBegin)
    Completed the tests for OC&C last Friday as the deadline was this Sunday 23rd Nov @ 23.59. Waiting on hearing back.

However, I know a number of people that have been invited to tests in the past few days with their deadline being the 7th December 23.59.

Does anyone have any insight into what is going on with OC&C? Has anyone been rejected/been given an interview? They said they would be interviewing starting next week Tuesday, so they must be handing out interview slots if that is the case.
    I'm part of the people who got invited a few days ago.

Out of curiosity, what does the case study online test entail? Is it just a question "XYZ is having problems" and then you write out an answer?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.