Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    Ok yeah? :o:)
    i am sure u did fine.. the awesome thing about imperial is that u'll know very very soon btw i've noticed that we both have applied to Imperial and barts.. which is the uni which u will be thrilled to get an offer from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    i am sure u did fine.. the awesome thing about imperial is that u'll know very very soon btw i've noticed that we both have applied to Imperial and barts.. which is the uni which u will be thrilled to get an offer from?
    I hope so
    i know that's a really good part
    110% imperial

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Futuremedic2096)
    I hope so
    i know that's a really good part
    110% imperial
    Me too!! Although i applied to cam i don't think i'll get it so imperial all the way..!! Fingers crossed for all of us..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    Me too!! Although i applied to cam i don't think i'll get it so imperial all the way..!! Fingers crossed for all of us..
    When does your college send replies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    They send letters on th 9th.. since i am eu the letter takes ages so they said they can send me an email from the 12th of jan.. so by monday i should know.. although it is highly highly unlikely.. other people have better stats than me and my interview was so and so.. but it's ok as long as i get imperial.. 27th of jan is my interview!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    Same here! which college did u apply to?
    I am expecting rejection, so Imperial i am coming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    Same here! which college did u apply to?
    I am expecting rejection, so Imperial i am coming!
    Murray edwards.. u? yeah but u already have ur imperial offer right? I hope i don't mess it up.. i want this so bad!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, everyone here, I had an interview on wednesday. When do you think I should expect a response, seeing as other people have been hearing within a couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an interview invite post xmas holidays?

ReputationRep:
    How many interview dates are left? I'm so worried because there's people with March interviews, does this mean that imperial has given out nearly all of their interview offers ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charjb)
    Hey, everyone here, I had an interview on wednesday. When do you think I should expect a response, seeing as other people have been hearing within a couple of days?
    They say informally 3 days on their website & 2 weeks for track update. So I guess Saturday or Monday?

How did your interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Inbox me inbox me
    i want the details! Mainly want to know whether your ethics was the same as mine
    I stalked last years thread and it did seem to vary, like people had to wait the full two weeks and some didn't, but I think the later the interview the more time they had to wait as imp is busier as a whole.
    we should be pretty speedy as they aren't officially back until Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninetyeightfour)
    They say informally 3 days on their website & 2 weeks for track update. So I guess Saturday or Monday?

I don't think they work weekends

ReputationRep:

Ah yeah, where on the website does it say that? I think some people heard only a couple days later

Yeah, I think it went well! Although the interviewers were really harsh, and I've never heard of that coming from Imperial, but I think it's perhaps that i'm a bit older and was very confident in the interview. They were really hammering what I said, making sure I wouldn't back down easily.

ReputationRep:
    I've refreshed my inbox so much hah

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah, where on the website does it say that? I think some people heard only a couple days later
    Yes ..their presentation. I guess anytime from tomorrow or Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Yes ..their presentation. I guess anytime from tomorrow or Monday.
    Just edited this into my last answer.

Yeah, I think it went well! Although the interviewers were really harsh, and I've never heard of that coming from Imperial, but I think it's perhaps that i'm a bit older and was very confident in the interview. They were really hammering what I said, making sure I wouldn't back down easily.

ReputationRep:
    Just edited this into my last answer.

Its probably a good sign...see how you react to pressure and if you was confident then that's very good.

Hopefully, you will find out soon.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully tomorrow! I wanna find out before my UCL interview next wednesday, takes the pressure off a bit

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully tomorrow! I wanna find out before my UCL interview next wednesday, takes the pressure off a bit
    Nice! What's your preference UCL or Imperial?

I am still waiting to find out about the UCL interview

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.