?
Report 4 years ago
Offer for Econ!
JainaShahxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional offer for International Management!
Humza Ali
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Hmht)
ah nice! Is it going to be your firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's going to be my insurance choice! If I get the offer from Bristol for Chemical Physics - got an interview on Thursday
Hmht
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ah right thats fair enough sounds like you more want to do the physical side rather than all of chemistry? I just firmed Warwick Mchem and insured Warwick BSc after getting an interview at oxford then not getting an offer
Dylann
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MickyC)
Hi Guys,

I've got an Unconditional to Warwick for Automotive Engineering, just wondering who else is doing engineering??

Oh and what people think about the accommodation cause I'm yet to visit haha
Some accommodation is really nice (£145+ a week) and others aren't AS nice but still liveable (£95+). I recommend visiting if you can...

Posted from TSR Mobile
alicelovatt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any tennis players firming Warwick?
MickyC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dylann)
Some accommodation is really nice (£145+ a week) and others aren't AS nice but still liveable (£95+). I recommend visiting if you can...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, yeah i was planning on going to the applicant day on 7th March, hopefully i can see some of whats available then
LewisJacquesWait
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just booked in for a post offer day for data science on the 16th March. Anybody have any idea where you put the details for guests arriving with you or do they not need to know? Cheers.
MickyC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alicelovatt)
Any tennis players firming Warwick?
I love a bit of tennis, haven't played in a while though, today is my first day back since last summer! Not that I would be any good anyway
alicelovatt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MickyC)
I love a bit of tennis, haven't played in a while though, today is my first day back since last summer! Not that I would be any good anyway
Have fun! The winter period is the worst in the tennis world, I've developed Raynaud's syndrome from it :') everyone says they aren't that good so I bet you're better than you think. I'm hoping to try out for a team at Warwick
MickyC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have fun! The winter period is the worst in the tennis world, I've developed Raynaud's syndrome from it :') everyone says they aren't that good so I bet you're better than you think. I'm hoping to try out for a team at Warwick
Yeah, for me its the fact that i play ice hockey so it takes up most of my time haha, but Raynaud's is horrible for sport!
Oh that'll be awesome! I'm no where near good enough for the team :P
UKVILLA
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for Economics! Will be my insurance choice though, so even though it's great to get it I hope I don't need it.
lewisthornton
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tabithalily)
Anyone else making Warwick their firm for maths?
I am, which Maths course have you applied for?
milkberries
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone firming Warwick for International Management?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liv934
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone firming Warwick for any sort to language degree? And anyone going to the open day on feb 25th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
alicelovatt
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Liv934)
Anyone firming Warwick for any sort to language degree? And anyone going to the open day on feb 25th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
English and French! Not going to a post-offer day though
Liv934
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
English and French! Not going to a post-offer day though
Oh no how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
LumosNox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jessanderson20)
has anyone received an offer from Warwick to do English literature? I sent my UCAS off in November but i haven't heard back since!
I'm an English Literature offer holder! I sent mine off in mid-October (just before the Oxbridge deadline) and heard back late November. If you still haven't heard anything but got an acknowledgment then I wouldn't worry. If you have yet to be rejected then they are obviously still considering your application. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Teddysmith123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I was just wondering if anyone is going to the PPE offer holders day/has been to the PPE offer holders day? If you have been did your parents come along, and was the day informative?
haianhh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys, do you know if we get to see the facilities as well as the accommodation during the offer holder days? Or do we only get to attend the presentations?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed