Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanGaalOut)
    Sums up your pathetic club :laugh: expecting a world class player to land on your doorstep like that.
    .....You don't understand the difference between metaphorical and literal speech do you?

ReputationRep:
    Get him on Rosetta Stone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31054979

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Get him on Rosetta Stone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31054979
    If he speaks Spanish then I'm sure Bellerin and a few others would tell him what to do on the pitch

ReputationRep:
    shout out to Gabriel completely yoloing it

santi didnt speak a word of english either when he came either btw

ReputationRep:
    Ospina or Scesney to start tomorrow? FF reasons :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Ospina or Scesney to start tomorrow? FF reasons :teeth:
    ospina

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    ospina
    Thanks, saw Scezsney played in the cup so was wondering.

Is Ospina cemented for the future do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Is Tiote worth the 12m they were asking for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gob Bluth)
    Thanks, saw Scezsney played in the cup so was wondering.

Is Ospina cemented for the future do you think?
    yeah until proven he's not good enough. 0 goals conceded but hasnt really had any tests yet, but chesney just keeps royally ****ing up.

arsenal tend to play their second choice keeper in cup games.

(Original post by al_94)
    Is Tiote worth the 12m they were asking for?
    tiote is flamini level player (78 rated on fifa for what its worth); then again 12m is very cheap these days, but he's not the right quality of player tbh

ReputationRep:
    From my Polish perspective, really sad about what Szczesny's been up to, he's such a talented guy and he's wasting it all by acting like a spoiled brat and committing immature decisions He's still young though so I hope he can get over it. On the other hand De Gea is young too :x

ReputationRep:
    Wenger on Arteta:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "He is not completely there yet but he is not far. Mikel should be out a bit longer [than 10 days].

I thought he would be out for longer? Right time for him to come back tbh

Also, it's funny how Theo comes back and the Ox gets injured. It's that substitute injury thing I was talking about earlier.

On Welbeck:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "Welbeck is very close. He is really, really, really nearly there. He will be available for the Tottenham game. He will join in full training on Monday."

Our squad looks so much stronger now.

For Sunday, I'm not sure what we'll see :/ I'd assume a 4-1-4-1, Wengers moved away from the 4-2-3-1

Ospina
    Chambers Mert Kosc Gibbs
    Coq
    Theo Ozil Ramsey Cazorla
    Giroud

Everyone will have to step up now in that midfield so we should get top performances. Wilshere comes back to training soon too:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "He is not completely there yet but he is not far. Jack should join in normal training in 10 days."

Gnabry has already returned to training and will play for U21s before he can be included in the squad again.

The team looks so good going into the second half of the season now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Apparently you don't understand the difference between "I want a good player at my club" and "It would be nice to have a good player at my club".

You know he's trolling right.

ReputationRep:

Oh my days, what on earth did I just watch!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Wenger on Arteta:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "He is not completely there yet but he is not far. Mikel should be out a bit longer [than 10 days].

I thought he would be out for longer? Right time for him to come back tbh

Also, it's funny how Theo comes back and the Ox gets injured. It's that substitute injury thing I was talking about earlier.

On Welbeck:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "Welbeck is very close. He is really, really, really nearly there. He will be available for the Tottenham game. He will join in full training on Monday."

Our squad looks so much stronger now.

For Sunday, I'm not sure what we'll see :/ I'd assume a 4-1-4-1, Wengers moved away from the 4-2-3-1

Ospina
    Chambers Mert Kosc Gibbs
    Coq
    Theo Ozil Ramsey Cazorla
    Giroud

Everyone will have to step up now in that midfield so we should get top performances. Wilshere comes back to training soon too:

Speaking on January 29, ahead of the Aston Villa game, Arsene Wenger said: "He is not completely there yet but he is not far. Jack should join in normal training in 10 days."

Gnabry has already returned to training and will play for U21s before he can be included in the squad again.

The team looks so good going into the second half of the season now
    No way is Wenger playing Cazorla on the wing.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez out :cool:

Can't wait for Sunday. Great record at the Emirates in recent years no reason why we can't win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    No way is Wenger playing Cazorla on the wing.
    It's either him or Ozil..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    It's either him or Ozil..
    Cazorla > Ozil right now.

Also, the Cazorla/Ozil duo in the middle of the park is weaksauce and will be brushed aside by any semi-decent midfield. We need either Ramsey or Rosicky beside one of them to add a little more physicality/tackles in order to take the pressure off Coq until a) he becomes our #1 CDM b) we sign a beast in the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)

Oh my days, what on earth did I just watch!?
    Now I see why ozils got such good vision, look at his left eye #lazyeye?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Sanchez out :cool:

Can't wait for Sunday. Great record at the Emirates in recent years no reason why we can't win.
    You've won 3 of the last 8 meetings at the Emirates, better record than I thought!

ReputationRep:
    Alexis has scored more goals than Villa's entire team, shocking stat

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.