The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 4: Physics on the Move 6PH04 (11th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangleKuo
If it's clockwise, it should be out of the page....

Clockwise = force bend to right

Middle finger point forward, thumb point right, direction of magnetic field line (index finger) point out of the page...

sorry yes you are right my mistake...i drew the path clockwise and the magnetic field OUT of the page. will this get me 2/2 marks?
Reply 621
not sure the grade boundaries will be quite so high. Just remember 60 for an A would be the second highest boundary since Jan 2011.

Do you think this was the second easiest paper since January 2011? I don't...
Original post by gideon123
sorry yes you are right my mistake...i drew the path clockwise and the magnetic field OUT of the page. will this get me 2/2 marks?

I'm not sure for some reason I remember the graph has given you hint on which way the proton should go..and most people agree it was anticlockwise , into the page...but they can be wrong

If you've drew and written something else than what the hint want you to do, you probably won't get any mark cause that was two separate questions unless it's error carry forward.

Otherwise you'll get 2/2 marks

I personally might have drew clockwise and written out of the page, but I can't remember.
Original post by jay_em
not sure the grade boundaries will be quite so high. Just remember 60 for an A would be the second highest boundary since Jan 2011.

Do you think this was the second easiest paper since January 2011? I don't...

I think it was harder then last years. Last year was 62/80 for A* so i think it will be 60 for A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
I think it was harder then last years. Last year was 62/80 for A* so i think it will be 60 for A*.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Serious?
Original post by h.h.h.h.h
Serious?

Yes
Yes

Was it harder than jan 2013? I would say yes but...
What did you guys put for Question 14: the one about the space probe and conservation of momentum and energy ?
I hope so😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
i think we got different questions in bangladesh... is that even possible?
oooh... i gave IAL... anyone here who gave IAL aswell
Original post by rabia reha
oooh... i gave IAL... anyone here who gave IAL aswell

🙋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rabia reha
i think we got different questions in bangladesh... is that even possible?

haha... I know that feel! :colone: lol we're doing the IAL one :biggrin: mind discussing how you felt it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending