Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londonkid2015)
    Yeah, when was your AC, mine was 14th April, did you get that info pack 2 weeks late too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    17th april so we were quite early! No I got it the same day I was invited to the AC. You got it late? That's unfair tbh could've put you at a disadvantage, all due to Capita's incompetencies. Lame

ReputationRep:
    Just in case I will need to send the extra documents - when they are talking about signed photos, does it only need to have full name, signature and date? Or do I need to provide contact information or something of the person who signed it?

ReputationRep:
    For those who were successful, do you know if your references were contacted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miyata)
    Just in case I will need to send the extra documents - when they are talking about signed photos, does it only need to have full name, signature and date? Or do I need to provide contact information or something of the person who signed it?
    The ID photograph will require to be signed with a declaration as if you were using it for your passport, I'd suspect.

I had to do it when I worked at the CS previously and I made sure it was signed/declared appropriately this time around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rafanadal)
    I know it's really getting me down not knowing either way, I want this so bad but I think chances are looking v slim now... :/
    I know what you mean, don't give up just yet, it's not over until it's over. Quite a few people have heard back this week so it's still not too late eh.

ReputationRep:
    17th april so we were quite early! No I got it the same day I was invited to the AC. You got it late? That's unfair tbh could've put you at a disadvantage, all due to Capita's incompetencies. Lame
    Yep, seems like those of us who went to AC the earliest, have had the worst deal!

Have you got any other plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yep, seems like those of us who went to AC the earliest, have had the worst deal!

Have you got any other plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've got my uni place confirmed for Sept but I don't want to go, would much prefer this apprenticeship... if I don't get this I'll probably start looking into full time employment tbh! And you?

ReputationRep:
    I've got my uni place confirmed for Sept but I don't want to go, would much prefer this apprenticeship... if I don't get this I'll probably start looking into full time employment tbh! And you?
    Didn't want to go to uni, so will probably do the same as you, look for a job, the annoying thing is that there are some other good programmes out their for A Level leavers but they all start in Sept and due to this can't apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Didn't want to go to uni, so will probably do the same as you, look for a job, the annoying thing is that there are some other good programmes out their for A Level leavers but they all start in Sept and due to this can't apply.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just have to keep our fingers crossed for this apprenticeship then I guess... surely we won't be waiting much longer?

ReputationRep:
    Just have to keep our fingers crossed for this apprenticeship then I guess... surely we won't be waiting much longer?
    Definitely, who knows with Capita! Just tried ringing and was gonna ask what % of candidates have been told they have been successful and how many to go, alas no ones answering....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely, who knows with Capita! Just tried ringing and was gonna ask what % of candidates have been told they have been successful and how many to go, alas no ones answering....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh. Let me know if you find out!

ReputationRep:
    Will do!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was at the London assessment on the 26th, I've not heard anything yet if that helps anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tranceistor)
    I was at the London assessment on the 26th, I've not heard anything yet if that helps anyone
    Interesting, if I can't get through to them on the phone, I might pop in to the AC in London and see if someone will speak to me as they have that reception thing and will try and find out what is going on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Must say whatever the outcome it has been a pleasure speculating with you chaps

ReputationRep:
    I've still not had any emails either...constantly checking my emails and the portal constantly it's driving me insane

ReputationRep:
    I've been trying to ring capita for days (the number in the apprenticeship portal) and can't get through!!! Anyone have any other numbers or heard anything in yorkshire & humber? looks like no one has heard from round there yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uuy33)
    I've been trying to ring capita for days (the number in the apprenticeship portal) and can't get through!!! Anyone have any other numbers or heard anything in yorkshire & humber? looks like no one has heard from round there yet.
    In a similar situation, only have come across one successful applicant from Yorkshire so far. Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else go to MK on the 29th last week? I went for the cyber security role.

I got that document confirmation email earlier and will know if I passed assessment centre in the next 10 days I think, hope I get it!

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

Congratulations to all who have heard so far good to see and hopefully anyone waiting will get a positive Email ASAP as the waiting has been driving me crazy!

I got an E-mail today asking to make sure i have sent all relevant documents to Capita by the 8/6/15 things such as Passport, Driving licence... I took all this information with me to the AC. So hopefully they don't need anything more. I was just wondering if anyone else had the E-mail. It said they should confirm role in the next 10 days...

I went to the London AC on the 29/4/15 and applied for cyber security in the South West.

Thanks all.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.