Aha thank you ☺️ It was yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbh)
    Are you Scottish?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope, english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justbex)
    Just got an unconditional for economics (Scottish applicant)
    Do you have predicted grades or normal results?
    When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kasia97)
    Do you have predicted grades or normal results?
    When did you apply?
    I applied late November. I have my results for fifth year and predicted grades for sixth year

ReputationRep:
    did anyone else get an email saying they'd hear back within 28 days? i got that 27 days ago... im American so I don't really know how any of this works lol 😁😁(meaning I think I also messed up my personal statement as I applied through common app)

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Scottish Applicant here, I'm actually applying in S5. Has anyone received an offer for Social Anthropology?

ReputationRep:
    Playing the waiting game on a response for an application for mathematics English student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maddi1905)
    Hey, Scottish Applicant here, I'm actually applying in S5. Has anyone received an offer for Social Anthropology?
    Hi Maddi I've applied in S5 as well. Waiting to hear from St. Andrews still for economics 😩

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received an offer for economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlya2309)
    Hi Maddi I've applied in S5 as well. Waiting to hear from St. Andrews still for economics 😩
    Hey charly, its good to know someone else is applying from 5th year! What are your requirements? Have you received any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    Hey charly, its good to know someone else is applying from 5th year! What are your requirements? Have you received any other offers?
    3 As and a B. How about you? I have received offers from Glasgow University and Herriot Watt. Have you received any offers?

ReputationRep:
    3 As and a B. How about you? I have received offers from Glasgow University and Herriot Watt. Have you received any offers?
    2 A's and 2 B's for me. I received an offer from Glasgow too for 4 A's and a B are your requirements? I'm just waiting on Edinburgh and St Andrews as I only applied to 3 universities. Have you signed up to go to the Glasgow visit day and Student Party?

ReputationRep:
    2 A's and 2 B's for me. I received an offer from Glasgow too for 4 A's and a B are your requirements? I'm just waiting on Edinburgh and St Andrews as I only applied to 3 universities. Have you signed up to go to the Glasgow visit day and Student Party?
    4 As and a B for me also! Yes I've signed up looking forward to it.

ReputationRep:
    4 As and a B for me also! Yes I've signed up looking forward to it.
    I am too, we may meet each other there! Best of luck with St Andrews! Also good luck getting the grades for Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have applied for the MLitt in Management and yesterday the academic decision has been made. Now I "only" have to wait for an email...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaitlinDy)
    Congratulations! That's excellent news - my friends in chemistry seem to have a great time. Last semester people were putting up snapchats of insane explosions and experiments being done in inorganic and physical chemistry; someone said they were let out early once because the lecturer had exploded a hydrogen balloon which caused him to go temporarily deaf. It all sounds very exciting in chemistry.
    Ah That sounds so exciting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIRutter)
    I also applied for chemistry about a month ago; what grades did you apply with? I'm applying with AAB so I'm just on the entry requirement for the course, which may mean I'll have to wait a while.
    Hi!
    I do the IB, so my requirement is 35 points with 6 in Chem HL

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Any offers for IR and Management?? (EU student) the waiting is making me mad😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, congrats on all the offers!
    I got an unconditional for biology on Monday! Deffo going to St Andrews
    Any other biology unconditionals??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahlouise_)
    Hi guys, congrats on all the offers!
    I got an unconditional for biology on Monday! Deffo going to St Andrews
    Any other biology unconditionals??

How come they gave you an unconditional offer? Did you already have a levels or something?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2017
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.