Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Haha, sorry my inbox is full. I'll clear some space up in 10. What time was your slot?
    10.15 lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aribery)
    a bit up and down tbh, why cant i send you pm's?
    did you find yours hard?

ReputationRep:
    10.15 lol
    Haha, same time as me! Cleared up space, you can PM now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdygeek101)
    did you find yours hard?
    A couple of the stations were tbh

ReputationRep:
    A couple of the stations were tbh
    did you have any scientific questions in yours?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, same time as me! Cleared up space, you can PM now
    cheers, check your pms

ReputationRep:
    did you have any scientific questions in yours?
    Not actually allowed to answer this, we signed a thing to say we wouldn't say. Sorry

ReputationRep:
    Not actually allowed to answer this, we signed a thing to say we wouldn't say. Sorry
    ugh i'm so worried! but overall did you find it harder than b'ham??

ReputationRep:
    ugh i'm so worried! but overall did you find it harder than b'ham??
    Yeah, I would say it was harder than B'ham. B'ham was fairly basic in the questions they asked, I was just really nervous because it was my first so I guess that's why I struggled with one or two stations in B'ham xD Whereas KCL was actually more difficult and I had to think about what I was saying. You'll be fine though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I would say it was harder than B'ham. B'ham was fairly basic in the questions they asked, I was just really nervous because it was my first so I guess that's why I struggled with one or two stations in B'ham xD Whereas KCL was actually more difficult and I had to think about what I was saying. You'll be fine though
    What would be the best way of preparing? Are there certain areas which I should focus more than others for kings?

ReputationRep:
    Kings is done now then! It was shorter than I expected and I think everyone knows which one the weird one was Surprised in a way though by what wasn't in it (not going to say)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by genevievelaw)
    Kings is done now then! It was shorter than I expected and I think everyone knows which one the weird one was Surprised in a way though by what wasn't in it (not going to say)
    Which areas should i focus more on when preparing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by southktele)
    Which areas should i focus more on when preparing
    I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has to be confidential. Just do the normal interview preparation on yourself, the NHS and medical ethics and read up about MMI

ReputationRep:
    How long does the MMI last?

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid I can't tell you, it has to be confidential. Just do the normal interview preparation on yourself, the NHS and medical ethics and read up about MMI
    They haven't read our personal statements right? Or am I thinking of somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything those who have already had the interview can say about how many stations there are, the time for each station and breaks in between etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruben_sk)
    Is there anything those who have already had the interview can say about how many stations there are, the time for each station and breaks in between etc?
    Hi just had mine and I don't think we're allowed really, we're made to sign a form saying we can't say anything about the stations or the process in general :/ sorry... Probably why I couldn't find anything online before mine good luck anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cbla98)
    They haven't read our personal statements right? Or am I thinking of somewhere else

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah they haven't

ReputationRep:
    Nah they haven't
    Ah k gdgd thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JannaX)
    Hi just had mine and I don't think we're allowed really, we're made to sign a form saying we can't say anything about the stations or the process in general :/ sorry... Probably why I couldn't find anything online before mine good luck anyways
    Thank you
    How did yours go?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.