Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dundee Medicine 2016 Entry watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thermometer)
    aah congratulations! is Dundee your first choice/first offer?
    No it's my third! I'm really not sure, need to find out about each one in more detail! What about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JS98)
    Congratulations! Did you get another offer anywhere else? My interview went hideously because it was my first, but now it is the only school who hasn't rejected me
    thank you I got an offer from Barts last week and yeah dundee was my first one too, I remember coming out of the interview I was so embarrassed at myself because I thought that I did so bad Hope you hear the good news soon!

ReputationRep:
    I cannot believe I just got an offer! I am shaking so badly because I cannot believe my eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    congratulations!! Exactly how I felt when I got mine

(Original post by redddddd)
    I cannot believe I just got an offer! I am shaking so badly because I cannot believe my eyes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg!!!!!!!!! red I'm so happy for u!!!!!!!
    well done!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junioh)
    omg!!!!!!!!! red I'm so happy for u!!!!!!!
    well done!!!!!!
    Thank you so much junioh, you have always been so supportive and giving me hope. If I have gotten an offer, I have no doubt whatsoever that you won't get one. Can't wait for yours!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much junioh, you have always been so supportive and giving me hope. If I have gotten an offer, I have no doubt whatsoever that you won't get one. Can't wait for yours!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug:
    I'm praying...
    still nothing

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    I'm praying...
    still nothing
    Praying for you as well..did they pick up the phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Praying for you as well..did they pick up the phone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    nope!

ReputationRep:
    Offer came through yesterday, can't believe it - thought the interview went so badly as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellsbells75)
    No it's my third! I'm really not sure, need to find out about each one in more detail! What about you??
    so far i have to decide between glasgow and dundee! i live in glasgow so it would be the logical choice but i kinda do want to move away :lol: did you get one from glasgow?

ReputationRep:
    Offers are posted on evision…..Not Track.

ReputationRep:
    so far i have to decide between glasgow and dundee! i live in glasgow so it would be the logical choice but i kinda do want to move away :lol: did you get one from glasgow?
    Moving away is part of the fun! No only Dundee! I'm not a Scottish applicant so the rest of mine are in England! The other offers are Newcastle and Plymouth!

ReputationRep:
    Take it I'm not getting an offer then 😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cmc97)
    Take it I'm not getting an offer then 😔😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't lose hope, Stay positive! I'm feeling the same way too. Checking evision literally every 2 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JS98)
    Don't lose hope, Stay positive! I'm feeling the same way too. Checking evision literally very 2 minutes!
    same here....
    dundee admission team is not replying or picking up the phone...

ReputationRep:
    im in the exact same situation! going to be a tough choice...

ReputationRep:
    Constanly checking evision, don't think I'm getting an offer, I wanted this so bad

ReputationRep:
    same here....
    dundee admission team is not replying or picking up the phone...
    It's literally taking over my life. Especially when all I have is a wait list for Aberdeen haha.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 25, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.