Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A*A*AA
    LNAT- 26/10
    Applied to UCL, KCL, Notts, Bristol- 4/11
    Newcastle - 17/11, offer 24/11

I have not heard anything from the former four, can anyone tell me how long should I expect to wait? Think I've flopped my LNAT badly btw, got ridiculous questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SKDhaliwal)
    Congratulations!! What were your As grades/predicted A2 grades? I'm getting nervous - I really hope I get a place.
    AS Grades were AAAB and an A in EPQ and A2 predicted grades are 3A*s And my fingers are crossed for you! )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olax98)
    Sent off by head of year on 12th October, sat my LNAT on 12th, too.
    Applying to:
    -Bristol
    -Durham
    -Exeter
    -Manchester
    -Oxford
    No offers yet.
    same here don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ard1246)
    AS Grades were AAAB and an A in EPQ and A2 predicted grades are 3A*s And my fingers are crossed for you! )
    Can I ask when you did your LNAT and sent your application off? well done btw!

ReputationRep:
    Whats the 8 week email? I've come across it a few times on here. Does anyone know what it is?

ReputationRep:
    Whats the 8 week email? I've come across it a few times on here. Does anyone know what it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirblaw3)
    Can I ask when you did your LNAT and sent your application off? well done btw!
    I did my LNAT on October 7th and sent off my application on Oct 10th. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    When should we expect an offer/rejection from UCL? I am so impatient to know how my LNAT went. (applied Nov 18th)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobkata)
    When should we expect an offer/rejection from UCL? I am so impatient to know how my LNAT went. (applied Nov 18th)
    If you applied that late, then I'd expect a reply sometime in the New Year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hudamh)
    It's just the final email LSE send out before issuing an offer or rejection.Usually about 8 weeks before said issuing, hence the name.

Also yeah Bobkata expect it next year. I sat my LNAT 3rd of Nov and I'm expecting it'll be next year before I find out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seeunexttuesday)
    It's just the final email LSE send out before issuing an offer or rejection.Usually about 8 weeks before said issuing, hence the name.

Also yeah Bobkata expect it next year. I sat my LNAT 3rd of Nov and I'm expecting it'll be next year before I find out.
    Thank you Same for Durham maybe?

ReputationRep:
    I sat my lnat on 20th oct and my app was sent off on tge 14th. UCL and QMUL still havent replied ...

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard from university of birmingham for law? If so, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    Got 2 conditional offers from Notts Trent today - 320 UCAS for straight law and 280 UCAS for law with criminology - plus my unconditional if firmed from Lincoln (300 UCAS if insurance)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    do you guys think they will still give out offers during the Christmas break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    do you guys think they will still give out offers during the Christmas break?
    I applied last year just before we broke up for Christmas, and emailed about it, and last year they didn't, don't know about this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristynjade96)
    I applied last year just before we broke up for Christmas, and emailed about it, and last year they didn't, don't know about this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    so after this week, I won't get any offers until after new years?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galatasaray1905)
    so after this week, I won't get any offers until after new years?
    I think it's up until the 20th... I'm not sure you'd have to look it up for the exact date - think it depends on the uni aswell

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2556154

^^ that might help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristynjade96)
    I think it's up until the 20th... I'm not sure you'd have to look it up for the exact date - think it depends on the uni aswell

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2556154

^^ that might help

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    I have offers from Cardiff (LLB Law and Politics) and Liverpool (LLB Law). Waiting for responses from Bristol, Warwick and Birmingham. Anybody had offers from those? 😊

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.