Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think Luke would be the diva in this team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    pls i was pissed because i was having a bad day up front, and it's worse because the others won't let you forget it.
    so it was a little frustrating seeing difeo refuse to pass everytime i was in the perfect position.
    then i got a red card because i was so annoyed and the rest is history.

considering going to CB instead.

ReputationRep:
    There's always one prima-donna in the team. I guess all the money has changed him. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    The **** happened with Luke??? :lol:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1447347517.572467.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  107.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    The **** happened with Luke??? :lol:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1447347535.812053.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  106.0 KB

There was more, including the "ill cut you" line but I cba pasting it all

Can only have one pic per post

Inb4 removed because contains homophobic language

ReputationRep:
    You don't know Luke well enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    pls i was pissed because i was having a bad day up front, and it's worse because the others won't let you forget it.
    so it was a little frustrating seeing difeo refuse to pass everytime i was in the perfect position.
    then i got a red card because i was so annoyed and the rest is history.

considering going to CB instead.
    There was genuinely no times where I saw you in a perfect position and refused to pass. There were times you were in a decent position but so was I so I went alone and ended up losing the ball, sure. But that's part of playing on the wing, taking risks, sometimes it fails but sometimes it comes off, like getting into a good enough position for the cross for 2 of FK's goals, or winning that penalty that you scored.

Admittedly I might have simply not seen you in a great position sometimes. The camera angle I use seems a bit ****, not always showing enough of what's in front so I don't always see a run in time. Might need to zoom out a load or switch to end to end or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    There was genuinely no times where I saw you in a perfect position and refused to pass. There were times you were in a decent position but so was I so I went alone and ended up losing the ball, sure. But that's part of playing on the wing, taking risks, sometimes it fails but sometimes it comes off, like getting into a good enough position for the cross for 2 of FK's goals, or winning that penalty that you scored.

Admittedly I might have simply not seen you in a great position sometimes. The camera angle I use seems a bit ****, not always showing enough of what's in front so I don't always see a run in time. Might need to zoom out a load or switch to end to end or something.
    nah man, there were several occasions where if you passed it to me, i'd have been through on goal.
    whether i would've finished it is another matter considering i was having a bad day but i can guarantee you i wouldn't have been getting pissed off if it was only a half decent option.
    obviously i'm used to dirtybit playing as ALL and he always plays the ball at the perfect time because he's always looking for me, so maybe i shouldn't expect all players to be as creatively inclined as him.

yeah, i had to zoom out my camera when playing pro clubs because a good proportion of goals are scored from long passes.
    i wouldn't advise end to end unless you're playing GK though. it's an awful camera unless you're against braindead CPUs. the only thing it's good for is shooting.

ReputationRep:
    Why do I always miss it the scenes. FFS.
    Luc forget his man card as per.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    nah man, there were several occasions where if you passed it to me, i'd have been through on goal.
    whether i would've finished it is another matter considering i was having a bad day but i can guarantee you i wouldn't have been getting pissed off if it was only a half decent option.
    obviously i'm used to dirtybit playing as ALL and he always plays the ball at the perfect time because he's always looking for me, so maybe i shouldn't expect all players to be as creatively inclined as him.

yeah, i had to zoom out my camera when playing pro clubs because a good proportion of goals are scored from long passes.
    i wouldn't advise end to end unless you're playing GK though. it's an awful camera unless you're against braindead CPUs. the only thing it's good for is shooting.
    Fair enough. It's just how I play on fifa in general, using the striker just at the end to finish a move rather than playing him in early. I'll try and look for earlier balls next time.

I see, well I'll change the zoom at least, and I think there's a camera angle that shows more of the pitch than my current one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Fair enough. It's just how I play on fifa in general, using the striker just at the end to finish a move rather than playing him in early. I'll try and look for earlier balls next time.

I see, well I'll change the zoom at least, and I think there's a camera angle that shows more of the pitch than my current one.
    Yeah, we both need to adapt our playing style a little anyway.

As dirty was saying, sometimes I drop too deep if we're struggling with possession but then it means there's nobody up top if we start a break. Just ft directing sometimes standing up top feeling like I'm doing nothing.

I think having a target man style striker is the way to go since everybody else is pretty small, although I'd always prefer a second striker up top with me. Problem is that if I want to be 6ft, my speed stats are barely reaching 80 so I have to time my runs if I want to get in on goal.

ReputationRep:
    Tfw my guy is 5'9" and still only 80 pace and 78 OVR

ReputationRep:
    Them screenshots are too much.

"Luke warm performances lead to heated bust up" all over the backpages

ReputationRep:
    Fifa at 8

difeo

(Original post by Lúcio)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Fifa at 8

difeo
    8:15 pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Yeah, we both need to adapt our playing style a little anyway.

As dirty was saying, sometimes I drop too deep if we're struggling with possession but then it means there's nobody up top if we start a break. Just ft directing sometimes standing up top feeling like I'm doing nothing.

I think having a target man style striker is the way to go since everybody else is pretty small, although I'd always prefer a second striker up top with me. Problem is that if I want to be 6ft, my speed stats are barely reaching 80 so I have to time my runs if I want to get in on goal.
    Yeah I think 2 up top is the way to go, one of you and fk being a target man and one a smaller creator or finisher so you can you can come deep more and get involved. It was working well last night actually, we were creating quite a lot of chances even if we weren't finishing that well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Yeah I think 2 up top is the way to go, one of you and fk being a target man and one a smaller creator or finisher so you can you can come deep more and get involved. It was working well last night actually, we were creating quite a lot of chances even if we weren't finishing that well
    We need a DM in there really though, we were getting ripped apart defensively, not much DirtyBit could do as CPU's tracking of runners is poverty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFTypoCorrector)
    We need a DM in there really though, we were getting ripped apart defensively, not much DirtyBit could do as CPU's tracking of runners is poverty
    zKlown plays dm but i think he said he wont be on for a few days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    He's coming on today u fool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    I'm on tonight bro, special guest appearance.

I'll play anywhere in midfield

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.