Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Nope :h:,

You?
    Ahh lucky

Yeh, got a lecture at 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Ahh lucky

Yeh, got a lecture at 9
    Ah, sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Ah, sorry to hear that
    So sorry to hear that with a smiley face It shouldn't be too strenuous, and it gets me up for the day, rather than lounging around, so not tooooo bad xD

ZuluK - 30/40 minutes, 48 minutes ago Leaving me hanging
    Sorrrrryyyyyy!!!!! Well it was nice and so worth it... And um im going to sleep now lol... I'm stuffed

are you still awake? Please say you fell asleep... 9am start will kill you on no sleep.

Ngl 5 hours and 8 pages of talk... Not bad for a night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XOR_)
    Narf

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Smash my phone for waking him or his phone for not picking up?

Aww... Sleep is for the weak anyway

I know right!!! The amount of times I've helped him and now in my hour of need, he sleeps. I mean he has uni in the morning at 9 but even so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol I'm so evil... He rang me asking if I was okay and I said I'm okay and he's gone back to sleep. I honestly do have the best friends
    Sorry I finally fell asleep :lol:
    I suppose you are sleeping as well, sleep tight :heart:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Sorry I finally fell asleep :lol:
    I suppose you are sleeping as well, sleep tight :heart:
    Awww... I guessed you would've slept. But alas no I haven't... I'm just doing some much needed revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Awww... I guessed you would've slept. But alas no I haven't... I'm just doing some much needed revision
    Awww no!!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    God :O aren't you tired ? I did not sleep a lot but as I could sleep I'm not tired at all, hope you're not either !

Edit : good luck for your revisions :heart: :hugs:

Ahh, at least it's getting there then!

Hope you get things sorted out!!
    It's sorted!

I've been told to listen to different music in the evening. Hopefully it will work.

Spoiler:
    Show

Also, this thread should be open only during night time.

That would be awesome. Like another TSR, but with different user group.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    It's sorted!

I've been told to listen to different music in the evening. Hopefully it will work.
    Spoiler:
    Show

Also, this thread should be open only during night time.

That would be awesome. Like another TSR, but with different user group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh nice!! :yy:

Haha yeh I know, although there are times like now when it needs to be open for a few hours into the morning... Or maybe just a specific forum for us

Awww no!!!
    How was lecture?? You still there? Did you make it haha?

God :O aren't you tired ? I did not sleep a lot but as I could sleep I'm not tired at all, hope you're not either !

Edit : good luck for your revisions :heart: :hugs:
    Haha no I'm not tired. But I will be about 8 or something lol.

Awwww are you at school today or uni?

Thank youuu by my nephew is round and I'm out with him at the moment so will be revising later on 🙊

Ahh nice!! :yy:

Haha yeh I know, although there are times like now when it needs to be open for a few hours into the morning... Or maybe just a specific forum for us
    You mean.. You and me?

Whoa. Wait a second, I haven't finished with lemon yet. You'll have your chance too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ZuluK)

Thank youuu by my nephew is round and I'm out with him at the moment so will be revising later on 🙊
    Haha I see :3

I study at home actually ! Long story !
    I am 20 and I did one year of medicine in France, but in here the selection occurs during the 1st year and I did not make it. I have been offered a place for dentistery/pharma/physio/midwifery but it's not my thing - I wanna be a surgeon - so I dropped out to apply abroad

I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, and I'll hopefully move there in september. Btw I have a blog here on TSR about my experience as a med student in France, if you are interested :3

What about you ? College or uni ?

Haha I see :3

I study at home actually ! Long story !
    I am 20 and I did one year of medicine in France, but in here the selection occurs during the 1st year and I did not make it. I have been offered a place for dentistery/pharma/physio/midwifery but it's not my thing - I wanna be a surgeon - so I dropped out to apply abroad

I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, and I'll hopefully move there in september. Btw I have a blog here on TSR about my experience as a med student in France, if you are interested :3

What about you ? College or uni ?
    Ohhh wow!!! That pretty amazing... I mean to be accepted for Med school is great! So you are no longer in France. You're in Prague? I went there a few months ago for a week for a holiday! Loved it

Haha yes most definitely I'll check it out. I love reading about people and what they've experienced. I thought you were 18.

I'm currently at uni studying Radiography. But I started late so I'm first year and I'm 21

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Well, I royally screwed up the timing :facepalm: It was at 10am, not 9am... :facepalm:

How was your McDonalds?? You were WAY longer than 30/40 minutes I did drift off after a few more episodes of Grey's which was kinda nice!
    (Original post by Impressive)
    You mean.. You and me?

Whoa. Wait a second, I haven't finished with lemon yet. You'll have your chance to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha :rofl: Damn, hurry up with lemon then I mean like a night-only forum which you can only post in between 10pm and 10am... That'd be cool!

Well, I royally screwed up the timing :facepalm: It was at 10am, not 9am... :facepalm:

How was your McDonalds?? You were WAY longer than 30/40 minutes I did drift off after a few more episodes of Grey's which was kinda nice!

Hahaha :rofl: Damn, hurry up with lemon then I mean like a night-only forum which you can only post in between 10pm and 10am... That'd be cool!
    Ah damn! Classic mistake!!! Mines usually the other way round :lol:

Omg the burger was delish!!! I take my time to relish the food but because I couldn't decide what to get in the end :teehee: I was only an hour and a bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ah damn! Classic mistake!!! Mines usually the other way round :lol:

Omg the burger was delish!!! I take my time to relish the food but because I couldn't decide what to get in the end :teehee: I was only an hour and a bit
    Haha I know!! Wouldn't have minded so much if I'd just outright missed it xD

Oh my god so damn jealous!!!!

(Original post by ZuluK)
    Ohhh wow!!! That pretty amazing... I mean to be accepted for Med school is great! So you are no longer in France. You're in Prague? I went there a few months ago for a week for a holiday! Loved it

Haha yes most definitely I'll check it out. I love reading about people and what they've experienced. I thought you were 18.

I'm currently at uni studying Radiography. But I started late so I'm first year and I'm 21
    No I still live in France actually, my exam is in one month, then I'll wait for the results to go look for an accommodation :3
    Thank you ! Haha everyone here thinks I'm younger than I am :lol: (being a unicorn and child-like does not help actually :lol: )

Cool !! How is it :3 ?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.