Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    'Her name is Rio and she dances in the sand' :mmm:
    :teehee: Ravi I love you You like Duran Duran?!?!?
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I like Girls on Film and no problem at all! Some people haven't accepted your invite yet!
    Aww awesome!! :awesome: I'm a bit of a Duran fanatic :teehee: Ikr!! How rude :lol:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Amellia123)

Aww awesome!! :awesome: I'm a bit of a Duran fanatic :teehee: Ikr!! How rude :lol:
    Well I never knew that and you should give them a PM, give them a nudge.

ReputationRep:

I like a few of their songs, they play their songs on Heart FM, which I wake up to every morning

ReputationRep:
    Well I never knew that and you should give them a PM, give them a nudge.
    Haha yes - my secret is out!!! I should really - however I added one guy and he had a right go at me for it!!
    I like a few of their songs, they play their songs on Heart FM, which I wake up to every morning
    Aww cool! Which ones do you like? Do they actually?! should start listening to Heart more often then! Is that the station that used to be Real Radio?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yes - my secret is out!!! I should really - however I added one guy and he had a right go at me for it!!

Aww cool! Which ones do you like? Do they actually?! should start listening to Heart more often then! Is that the station that used to be Real Radio?
    If you want a good radio station, try Absolute Radio They play a lot of old songs as opposed to current stuff
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Aw, did he report you? Surely he would have accepted on his own accord or was he just angry that you invited him?

ReputationRep:

Hmmm thats a hard one. Hungry like a wolf, rio, save a prayer and girls on film are my faves. Yours? I don't think so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    If you want a good radio station, try Absolute Radio They play a lot of old songs as opposed to current stuff
    Oooh really?! I shall have to check this out!! I have been having to listen to Audiophile Jazz to avoid the current music :lol: And the 80s stations are just too cheesy (even for me :rofl:)
    Aw, did he report you? Surely he would have accepted on his own accord or was he just angry that you invited him?
    I don't think so - and ikr, I sad to him he could decline if he wanted but he just had a go at me instead - ah well

ReputationRep:
    Oooh really?! I shall have to check this out!! I have been having to listen to Audiophile Jazz to avoid the current music :lol: And the 80s stations are just too cheesy (even for me :rofl:)

I don't think so - and ikr, I sad to him he could decline if he wanted but he just had a go at me instead - ah well
    Yeah, it's a good station!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm thats a hard one. Hungry like a wolf, rio, save a prayer and girls on film are my faves. Yours? I don't think so...
    Ahhh omg I love all three.... the video for Save a Prayer..... Awesome choices!!!

Hmmm I would probably have to go (God this is so hard); Planet Earth, Friends of Mine and Careless Memories (though it can change sometimes)
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Well no offence but you're better without him! He sounds like a Spandau Ballet fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Yeah, it's a good station!
    Awesome!! I'll search for it now on the radio....

Ahh omg We Are Family is on the 70s one!!

ReputationRep:
    Well no offence but you're better without him! He sounds like a Spandau Ballet fan.
    Hahaha :rofl: Lol Hmm perhaps I saw such a funny program from the 80s where Spandau and Duran went head to head in a music quiz :lol:

(Original post by SubZero~)
    1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general):
    ravioliyears Matrix123 mkap FrenchUnicorn iEthan Indeterminate nucdev
    2. Someone who you think is pretty:
    ravioliyears
    3. Someone with the funniest/best posts:
    Indeterminate Student403 homeland.lsw nucdev + all of GG's 500+ accounts.
    4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about:
    ravioliyears iEthan mkap FrenchUnicorn
    5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration):

ravioliyears iEthan Ethereal World Zacken

I want to meet new people too! Guess I need to start PM'ing more and/or people need to approach me!
    Awww thank you :lovehug: I remember we talked on threads but never had a real conversation ! Feel free to PM :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaurNav)
    Thankyou Squirrel. sooooooo sweeeeet of you!:hugs::jumphug::hugs:
    [/QUOTE]

haha no probs :jumphug:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    1:
    Ethereal World Leviathan1741

2:
    Changing Skies AthiaKarim

3:
    Blondie987

4:
    Leviathan1741 Blondie987 (I'd like to get to know you more) Ethereal World (I'd also like to get to know you more)

5:
    ravioliyears
    Thanks so much
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Hahaha :rofl: Lol Hmm perhaps I saw such a funny program from the 80s where Spandau and Duran went head to head in a music quiz :lol:
    Aw. The only song SB is famed for is Gold and that irritates my ears. It's funny how there was a radio station called Gold playing 80s music and stuff like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goaded)
    I shouldn't need to tag you b, you should just know
    Aww what a cutie.

ReputationRep:
    Aw. The only song SB is famed for is Gold and that irritates my ears. It's funny how there was a radio station called Gold playing 80s music and stuff like that.
    I know what you mean - their earlier stuff was so much better!! The Freeze, Chant No.1 and To Cut A Long Story Short are rather good!! Was there really? Did they play the song every day?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh omg I love all three.... the video for Save a Prayer..... Awesome choices!!!

Hmmm I would probably have to go (God this is so hard); Planet Earth, Friends of Mine and Careless Memories (though it can change sometimes)
    Nice choices! Friends of mine is good as well. Do you like Spandau as well?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.