The TSR Musicians & Artists Thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Well they were on offer so and I doubt it, I really can't cook. It's ok because I have a year before university to get my skills up.
    Hahaha fair enough awww have hope! My cooking skills aren't great, and probably worse than yours, but I still have hope.:yep: true! I'll be cooking like mad through all of sixth form, desperately hoping to improve :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Hahaha fair enough awww have hope! My cooking skills aren't great, and probably worse than yours, but I still have hope.:yep: true! I'll be cooking like mad through all of sixth form, desperately hoping to improve :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lost all hope to be honest, it's not a major requirement because I'll live with people who can cook or I'll live on meal deals from the local supermarket haha. Start early, it can take ages to be a great chef.

ReputationRep:
    Lost all hope to be honest, it's not a major requirement because I'll live with people who can cook or I'll live on meal deals from the local supermarket haha. Start early, it can take ages to be a great chef.
    True hahaha meal deals are amazing :rofl: Indeed, summer will probably be the earliest I can be bothered to start tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    True hahaha meal deals are amazing :rofl: Indeed, summer will probably be the earliest I can be bothered to start tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I like the ones from Boots, the Tesco ones can be boring haha and you'll be on study leave which is a great time. Have you considered doing NCS?

ReputationRep:
    I like the ones from Boots, the Tesco ones can be boring haha and you'll be on study leave which is a great time. Have you considered doing NCS?
    Boots!? Never had that I've only ever had the Tesco meal deal (and Sainsbury's once). True:yep: Hahaha nope - I didn't consider, it was a straight no :ahee: Did you do NCS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Boots!? Never had that I've only ever had the Tesco meal deal (and Sainsbury's once). True:yep: Hahaha nope - I didn't consider, it was a straight no :ahee: Did you do NCS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm doing it this year and we learn to cook so it is a big fat YES from me! And yeah Boots do them, I like their Shapes crisps.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing it this year and we learn to cook so it is a big fat YES from me! And yeah Boots do them, I like their Shapes crisps.
    Ooh have fun. Hahaha wow, that'll definitely be handy I see, I'll have to look out for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh have fun. Hahaha wow, that'll definitely be handy I see, I'll have to look out for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I still have my doubts, I don't know if I want to go or not?

ReputationRep:
    I still have my doubts, I don't know if I want to go or not?
    Oh how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh how come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Its a lot going on for three weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Same here! Except I can't bake cakes and I can make scrambled eggs on toast if that counts. Hope my future husband can cook!
    Same here, if I ever get married :lol:

Sorry to interrupt - my cooking knowledge is terrible! My mum said she'll try to give me cooking lessons in the summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll be too busy in the summer to get cooking lessons :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Its a lot going on for three weeks.
    Ohh yeah - too much for me if you think you'll enjoy it though, it's definitely worth doing, I think
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)

I think I would like to but it's best to learn to cook anyway

Awww what will you be up to?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Certainly is!

Uh, the first two weeks after exams, lots of rehearsals for this production thing at school, then NCS, then two weeks of work experience. Well, I guess I could do some cooking even as I'm doing work experience plus we do cooking in the NCS programme, I think. I really hope now that I don't burn the kitchen down if or when cooking during the programme...

ReputationRep:
    Ohh yeah - too much for me if you think you'll enjoy it though, it's definitely worth doing, I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See I have heard both good and bad things so I have no idea what to expect.

I will find you a husband

ReputationRep:
    Certainly is!

Uh, the first two weeks after exams, lots of rehearsals for this production thing at school, then NCS, then two weeks of work experience. Well, I guess I could do some cooking even as I'm doing work experience plus we do cooking in the NCS programme, I think. I really hope now that I don't burn the kitchen down if or when cooking during the programme...
    Hahaha yup

Wow, yeah that's busy :ahee: I don't really have any plans yet. Good luck with that production awww I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad...at least I hope not:erm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The only reason so far for why I'd get married would be that my parents made me...

ReputationRep:
    See I have heard both good and bad things so I have no idea what to expect.

Aww, pretty much everyone in my year is doing it

Ahhh matchmaking business I see
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yup

Wow, yeah that's busy :ahee: I don't really have any plans yet. Good luck with that production awww I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad...at least I hope not:erm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Me too :cry:
    Aww, this is going to be awkward if I'm thinking of the wrong person wasit you I had a conversation with about cheesecake?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww, this is going to be awkward if I'm thinking of the wrong person wasit you I had a conversation with about cheesecake?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably :lol: Actually, yes! I love cheesecake (and you too, right?)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 16, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How has Barack Obama performed as POTUS?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.