Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakstar)
    Who doesn't want to see Ronaldo in action? One of the most creative and yet dynamic player in the world, but today we didn't see the best from as usual. Disappointed a bit because he relies heavily on his team today!

Nani always persevering and trying, I am a bit like him when I play football at my club. That overhead kick was unfortunate, I think he is trying to copy that switzerland goal today, LMAO

Ye Ronaldo getting pissed is jokes, he keeps punching the air, the most desperate player!

Oh sh*t, I just realised that I shouldn't get too excited, I still have my business GCSE exam on monday, my last one! I'm soo tired after the further maths I cba to start revising until sunday
    Inshallah I am sure I will get the A*, the football motivated me to revise tommorow
    Bro, this isn't your English Literature exam, you can chill out with the grammar, jk

So you play like a dog too? JK

He's built though, prolly knocks the air out, what do you think?

Dw, get excited, Business don't mean sh*t, unless you wanna start a business, JK obvs. it means sh*t, Its a GCSE, you'll get that A*, I can predict the future by the will of Allah, I've done it in the past, like once this guy asked me when his chicken will die, I kicked his chicken in the face and said now, and to his surprise, his chicken died and he gave me £1000 and told everyone I could predict the future, some guy told the RSPCA, I got a fine of £1000, so basically I didn't make any profit, since then its been a Non-profitable business, so you don't need to pay me anything for this DYNAMICALLY ACCURATE prediction, but if you want to give me early eid money then...........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Bro, this isn't your English Literature exam, you can chill out with the grammar, jk

So you play like a dog too? JK

He's built though, prolly knocks the air out, what do you think?

Dw, get excited, Business don't mean sh*t, unless you wanna start a business, JK obvs. it means sh*t, Its a GCSE, you'll get that A*, I can predict the future by the will of Allah, I've done it in the past, like once this guy asked me when his chicken will die, I kicked his chicken in the face and said now, and to his surprise, his chicken died and he gave me £1000 and told everyone I could predict the future, some guy told the RSPCA, I got a fine of £1000, so basically I didn't make any profit, since then its been a Non-profitable business, so you don't need to pay me anything for this DYNAMICALLY ACCURATE prediction, but if you want to give me early eid money then...........
    , I hate english GCSE,

Mate I never said I played like a dog,

Ronaldo is not that built, seen bigger players, and messi can knock the air out anytime with his football.

Ye you're right business is pointless, f*cking hell you better be right with your predictions ,hopefully man can bust some A*s everywhere in August! I'll give you my dua's instead of the money, haha, but i'll probably donate some to your piggy bank because I am loaded

ReputationRep:
    , I hate english GCSE,

Mate I never said I played like a dog,

Ronaldo is not that built, seen bigger players, and messi can knock the air out anytime with his football.

Ye you're right business is pointless, f*cking hell you better be right with your predictions ,hopefully man can bust some A*s everywhere in August! I'll give you my dua's instead of the money, haha, but i'll probably donate some to your piggy bank because I am loaded
    I never said you play like a dog! I asked Jesus!?!?!?!?

I meant built as in he has a nice body (NO HOMO!!!!!) but you and I both know, he'll beat the living sh*t outta Messi.

Loaded with what? I know, F***ing horsesh*t,

ReputationRep:
    Definitely rooting for Belgium

ReputationRep:
    I never said you play like a dog! I asked Jesus!?!?!?!?

I meant built as in he has a nice body (NO HOMO!!!!!) but you and I both know, he'll beat the living sh*t outta Messi.

Loaded with what? I know, F***ing horsesh*t,
    Bro, go with it, i'm gonna give you money but it seems that your sh*tty non- profit business (which predicted the fate of a dead chicken) rejected real cash... Do you expect Ronaldo to come and share his money, puck off

I know you didn't thanks for acknowledging my football skills, it's better than Federerr skills.

Ye agreed about the messi being beaten thing

ReputationRep:
    Bro, go with it, i'm gonna give you money but it seems that your sh*tty non- profit business (which predicted the fate of a dead chicken) rejected real cash... Do you expect Ronaldo to come and share his money, puck off

I know you didn't thanks for acknowledging my footbal skills, it's better than Federerr skills.

Ye agreed about the messi being beaten thing
    Listen you f***ing salty b***h, I may not get paid in cash, but I get something else instead, its Ramadan, so I don't wanna say it, but I'll give your envious a** a hint, begins with P.....

What football skills? You can't even spell it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternalhinch)
    Definitely rooting for Belgium
    Nah, I think Slovakia......

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I think Slovakia......
    or maybe turkey, they in for a good shot

ReputationRep:
    Listen you f***ing salty b***h, I may not get paid in cash, but I get something else instead, its Ramadan, so I don't wanna say it, but I'll give your envious a** a hint, begins with P.....

What football skills? You can't even spell it!!
    Says you admiring my English skills before

I wonder what Uncle Naz is going to do to you because you said what you are going to receive after Ramadhan:eek:

ReputationRep:
    or maybe turkey, they in for a good shot
    Thinking about it again, Pakistan looks strong.

ReputationRep:
    Says you admiring my English skills before

I wonder what Uncle Naz is going to do to you because you said what you are going to receive after Ramadhan:eek:
    But you did spell it wrong!

He's prolly gonna eat ma d*ck, NOT EVEN JOKING........ He's That type of guy........

ReputationRep:
    But you did spell it wrong!

He's prolly gonna eat ma d*ck, NOT EVEN JOKING........ He's That type of guy........
    Wish he didn't live in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    Thinking about it again, Pakistan looks strong.
    lol do they even have a football team? those white people won't even let pakistan enter

ReputationRep:
    lol do they even have a football team? those white people won't even let pakistan enter
    They do! They snuck in!!

btw, what's your ethnicity?

That's kinda not nice..........

ReputationRep:
    Wish he didn't live in the UK!
    He doesn't! He lives up Adam's a**

ReputationRep:
    Peak

ReputationRep:
    They do! They snuck in!!

btw, what's your ethnicity?

That's kinda not nice..........
    for real they do? pakistani so it doesn't really count

ReputationRep:
    Peak
    Its true though!!!!

ReputationRep:
    soz to intrude, but who is this adam you're talking about?

ReputationRep:
    for real they do? pakistani so it doesn't really count
    JK! I'm Pakistani too!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.