Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    You have now earned my respect gg.

I now declare 'remy12' as the new Pro-Banter man in this group. I Federerr have been made redundant and my days are way behind me. Congratulations remy, I'm sure you'll make a great fanter banter ranter.
    Dude, I need to have a word with you

Your the Pro-Banter- Stop ****ing taking my words

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasnia'x)
    Dude, I need to have a word with you

Your the Pro-Banter- Stop ****ing taking my words
    Unfortunately I forgot my TSR account password. I'm going to evaporate rn. This account was legit made with a fake email and pass. If anyone deletes internet history. Then you guys = history.

ReputationRep:
    Mehn can't appord 2 wings and chibs let alone fribeen some daaadd Anti-Birus waaarth £50. You Stubid?
    Bruh, So just pay for it ini, then you'll see you didn't ''accidentally'' rep that post

Speak English Pwease? !!

ReputationRep:
    You have now earned my respect gg.

I now declare 'remy12' as the new Pro-Banter man in this group. I Federerr have been made redundant and my days are way behind me. Congratulations remy, I'm sure you'll make a great fanter banter ranter.
    Are you for real?! I am so honoured right now. Firstly I'd like to thank my parents because without them, I wouldn't have been able to get this achievement! Secondly, I would like to thank hamza and tasnia for bring out the pro-banter within me. Finally, I would like to thank the true OG Federerr for awarding me with such a title. Thank you, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remy12)
    Are you for real?! I am so honoured right now. Firstly I'd like to thank my parents because without them, I wouldn't have been able to get this achievement! Secondly, I would like to thank hamza and tasnia for bring out the pro-banter within me. Finally, I would like to thank the true OG Federerr for awarding me with such a title. Thank you, thank you.
    You're welcome mah brudda :shakehand:

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately I forgot my TSR account password. I'm going to evaporate rn. This account was legit made with a fake email and pass. If anyone deletes internet history. Then you guys = history.
    You idiot, I'm the leader of this squad. Did i even say you can tell him to join?!!

ReputationRep:
    And btw I gave Federerr that title and coz he deserves it
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    You idiot, I'm the leader of this squad. Did i even say you can tell him to join?!!
    What's a squad when there's a dictator as leader.

ReputationRep:
    And btw I gave Federerr that title and coz he deserves it
    Sorry
    Oh, he gave that title to me now because I deserve it
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    What's a squad when there's a dictator as leader.
    Nooo!! Only 4 of us and That's it- no more people Sorry- Extremely sorry

Maybe he can make other friends- I'm sure there a lot of other people

But it's only me, you, hamza and rakstar

That's it I'm sorry

ReputationRep:
    Dude what's your beef? Why are taking this all seriously? Girls....

ReputationRep:

That's it I'm sorry
    Acha reh goh mai.

I retract my earlier statement. He who has been a member for less than a week is not worth of being recruited into this honourable social group. In the circumstances of @remy12 I can declare his account has been associated with only an hours worth of TSR usage, which mean he has not met the circumstances to step foot onto a group at the top of the hierarchical ladder.

If you do wish to join us. Please visit www.tasnia=dictatoriship.org
    and you may fill in the application whenever you would like.

However, the following standards must be met or else any further requests will be blacklisted and the applicant will be banned from making any further conversation with Federerr Tasnia'x hamza772000 Rakstar.

- 168 hours worth of TSR usage.
    - Must abide by the rules of tyrant Tasnia
    - Must be hard.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I was doing a past paper, this wasted like 10 mins of my time -.-

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to hear that you were a mistake?

ReputationRep:

That's it I'm sorry
    What's wrong with you :laugh: these people aren't your friend's in real life? Is this the only time you've ever had guy friends? Like seriously calm yourself. You're literally begging for these guys to be part of your "squad".

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with you :laugh: these people aren't your friend's in real life? Is this the only time you've ever had guy friends? Like seriously calm yourself. You're literally begging for these guys to be part of your "squad".
    Excuse me, you literally have no manners at all, I ain't going to waste my time rn.
    You just called me a ''Thot'' and then you deleted it, I mean how could you?

These people are my friends and together we are a family,
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Oh my god I regret our school changing to AQA. Edexcel was much easier this year compared to AQA!

ReputationRep:
    Acha reh goh mai.

I retract my earlier statement. He who has been a member for less than a week is not worth of being recruited into this honourable social group. In the circumstances of @remy12 I can declare his account has been associated with only an hours worth of TSR usage, which mean he has not met the circumstances to step foot onto a group at the top of the hierarchical ladder.

If you do wish to join us. Please visit www.tasnia=dictatoriship.org
    and you may fill in the application whenever you would like.

However, the following standards must be met or else any further requests will be blacklisted and the applicant will be banned from making any further conversation with Federerr Tasnia'x hamza772000 Rakstar.

- 168 hours worth of TSR usage.
    - Must abide by the rules of tyrant Tasnia
    - Must be hard.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was doing a past paper, this wasted like 10 mins of my time -.-

I'm pissed rn, :cry2::cry2::cry2:
    Not in the mood!
    Thanks for your hard work g
    You'll always be the best :shy2::sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Listen remy, all that time I thought you were a girl so I wanted to not be so mean, but now that I've found out that you too have a **** and 2 ****, get ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zXcodeXz)
    Oh my god I regret our school changing to AQA. Edexcel was much easier this year compared to AQA!

Yes i do agree, Edexcel is way more easier than AQA,
    I've seen the paper for AQA it ain't that impressive
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Yes i do agree, Edexcel is way more easier than AQA,
    I've seen the paper for AQA it ain't that impressive
    Exactly I'm not lying but if I was with Edexcel this year I could of gotten an A easier than in AQA

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.