Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Welcome to our newest members:

AwesomelyPsycho
Conorrr
Rachxl
Diorbaby1687
Lisa is my name
I just watched the last episode and was shocked by the wild inaccuracies. Aliens roaming the streets, fine I can take that, but all that crap about the nuclear power station just ruined it for me.
It's no wonder everyone's so scared of nuclear power with things like that episode on TV.
:frown:
Reply 622
Yeah, I suppose so. But, it was useful for the sweetness of it all...
What was semi-sketchy for me was the way jack came out of it unscathed. I mean, how the hell could you possibly do something like that?
Ancient Runes
What was semi-sketchy for me was the way jack came out of it unscathed. I mean, how the hell could you possibly do something like that?

Because he can't die; Rose brought him back to life in the final episode of series 1 of the new Dr Who with energy from the Tardis or something, and now he just heals.
Basically, john barrowman has a job with the bbc for life :P: seeing he cant die
wouldnt Jack have gone kinda mad though after being buried alive for hundreds of years? :rolleyes:
kitty_koo
wouldnt Jack have gone kinda mad though after being buried alive for hundreds of years? :rolleyes:

Nah, as long as he didn't meet himself. it's all one big paradox, you see.

:confused:

:biggrin:
Reply 628
why did Tosh have to die :bawling: why couldnt it have been Gwen!
*Joanna*
Because he can't die; Rose brought him back to life in the final episode of series 1 of the new Dr Who with energy from the Tardis or something, and now he just heals.

I meant psychologically, what kitty said =/.

Spoiler

Ancient Runes
I meant psychologically, what kitty said =/.

Spoiler

Spoiler

kitty_koo

Spoiler

Spoiler

lilac spooge

Spoiler

Spoiler

Maybe he gets healed mentally as well as physically. I mean, if being a fixed point in time means your body keeps reverting to the same thing (though the reversion isn't quite perfect) maybe your mind does too. If so, they don't show it very well though.

Spoiler

Reply 635
^^^^^^ Thats very funny Andrew :biggrin:
.Andrew.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok i think we should stop spamming the thread...

personally, i agree with the madness thing...however it is known for people to remain sane over long periods of time if they have an overall focus...

for jack that was to get back so adam wouldn't kill his team...

...i think he failed a bit there...
Reply 639
Yeah, he did.

I also wondered why Jack did not seem bothered about being buried for so long... or even forget about the way things were. I mean, he was back with Ianto (kind of) and yet he hadn't really seen him for thousands of years

He's now been alive for even longer than before... it's all a bit odd.

Quick Reply

Latest