Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort Watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    idk cheese says wierder things than normal when tired :erm:
    it aches, and on the journey here i felt really sick
    ok tho because I had some blackcurrant juice so :mmm:

:lolwut: x 56
    :toofunny:
    I didn't know what to type
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    idk cheese says wierder things than normal when tired :erm:
    it aches, and on the journey here i felt really sick
    ok tho because I had some blackcurrant juice so :mmm:

:lolwut: x 56
    Ohh in that case: :awesome: :ahee: Oh dear... :hugs: Waheyy to blackcurrant juice!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AppleB)
    :toofunny:
    I didn't know what to type
    :lol:
    :rofl:

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Ohh in that case: :awesome: :ahee: Oh dear... :hugs: Waheyy to blackcurrant juice!

yh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.16
    Got to wake up late because I had a Doctors appointment
    I had a blood test because I am about to go on this new acne medication
    Then they prescribed me some medication that I have to take 4 weeks before I can start the actual drug :erm:
    I hate blood so that wasn't nice but the actual procedure didn't hurt that much, just feels so unconformable and achey rn
    Then afterwards my Mum drove me to Brighton which took about 45 minutes
    I felt really car sick though because I was giving my Mum directions which involved reading, reading makes me feel When I got there, I finished yesterday's research and inserted in the pictures I took of my drawings and our experimental set-up so far
    After I'd done that, I had a brief talk with one of my supervisors, he gave me some more work to do because I have pretty much finished their stuff so far. So that was appreciated
    Then we went for lunch, this time we got sandwhiches: mine was egg mayo and I went for some cheeky McCoys Salt and vinegar because :yum:
    Then we played chess, 3 vs 2 (I was on the 2 side), we won which was cool! XOR_ fancy a game now? (i am in the mood :mmm:)
    Back to work afterwards, but it was not long after I had started to finish my work when my other supervisor said there was some more lab work to do :excited:
    Went to the lab and we set up the PC-High Speed Camera link. Maybe some explaining is in order?
    So I've got this injector. Looks like this:Attachment 569908
    I designed a component that will support it in our experimental set-up.
    U with me?
    So then we will put liquid nitrogen through the injector and get it to spray. That way we can use the camera, along with an LED screen to take loads of really fast images of the spray coming out of the injector.
    FYI the camera takes up to 10,000 images per second, so yeah, we get a video effect and using it we can do calculations and stuff to see if it works well enough to use in a real engine
    Pretty cool!
    So today we were just establishing the PC-camera connection, was quite dull, we couldn't figure out the IP address it was set to and eventually, after some trial-and-error, we found it and got it to work
    My supervisor took me thought the program they use to work the camera. Its cool, not too complicated and I have now been given the right to "play with it" Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow :
    Yh, train home was ok, my pal was a tad late but he still managed to catch the train :rofl: hes fitter than me so can run I guess :lol:
    Din dins was pasta and doughballs = lush :yep:
    And here be I
    Quote of the day: Supervisor to Cheese: "its 16:00, you better go catch your train"
    Cheese: "If it turns up, that is"
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hamza772000 and anyone else reading this before 20:43
    refresh it cos i just edited it lol

wanna apologise for the time its taken me to post these
    having lots of technical issues on tsr
    sos friends

ReputationRep:

sos friends
    dw chez
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    dw chez
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :shakecane: @MyPC

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.16
    Then they prescribed me some medication that I have to take 4 weeks before I can start the actual drug :erm:
    I hate blood so that wasn't nice but the actual procedure didn't hurt that much, just feels so unconformable and achey rn
    I felt really car sick though because I was giving my Mum directions which involved reading, reading makes me feel When I got there, I finished yesterday's research and inserted in the pictures I took of my drawings and our experimental set-up so far
    After I'd done that, I had a brief talk with one of my supervisors, he gave me some more work to do because I have pretty much finished their stuff so far. So that was appreciated
    Then we went for lunch, this time we got sandwhiches: mine was egg mayo and I went for some cheeky McCoys Salt and vinegar because :yum:
    Then we played chess, 3 vs 2 (I was on the 2 side), we won which was cool! XOR_ fancy a game now? (i am in the mood :mmm:)
    Back to work afterwards, but it was not long after I had started to finish my work when my other supervisor said there was some more lab work to do :excited:
    Went to the lab and we set up the PC-High Speed Camera link. Maybe some explaining is in order?
    U with me?
    So then we will put liquid nitrogen through the injector and get it to spray. That way we can use the camera, along with an LED screen to take loads of really fast images of the spray coming out of the injector.
    FYI the camera takes up to 10,000 images per second, so yeah, we get a video effect and using it we can do calculations and stuff to see if it works well enough to use in a real engine
    Pretty cool!
    So today we were just establishing the PC-camera connection, was quite dull, we couldn't figure out the IP address it was set to and eventually, after some trial-and-error, we found it and got it to work
    My supervisor took me thought the program they use to work the camera. Its cool, not too complicated and I have now been given the right to "play with it" Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow :
    Yh, train home was ok, my pal was a tad late but he still managed to catch the train :rofl: hes fitter than me so can run I guess :lol:
    And here be I
    Quote of the day: Supervisor to Cheese: "its 16:00, you better go catch your train"
    RIP pinta squad
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by saladays)
    RIP pinta squad
    how?
    whut?did u forget to tag me in another game salad

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :shakecane: @MyPC
    lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    lol
    u dont unnerstan how frustratin it is using this plophead of a computer

ReputationRep:

sos friends
    Do you mean you edited it because you suddenly remembered the name of that thingamajig that I can't be bothered to remember the name of now? I thought it was like a major edit lol

Also, it's fine, I've been lurking on this thread for a while,it really brings out the science nerd in me this uni thing is so exciting! I really like your thread and the way you write - keep it up! I look forward to reading about the rest of your summer and have a great summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    u dont unnerstan how frustratin it is using this plophead of a computer
    What PC have ya got?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What PC have ya got?
    some windows 8 blue laptop shet idk

Entry no.16
    U with me?
    Pretty cool!
    And here be I
    Ugh I hate blood tests, I fainted last time I had one! I hate acne even more though and I don't even have any medication to blitz mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Ugh I hate blood tests, I fainted last time I had one! I hate acne even more though and I don't even have any medication to blitz mine
    I feel ya, I was thinking the same, I want medication for my acne too!! Honestly, f*** acne

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    some windows 8 blue laptop shet idk
    lol chez, u have the best descriptions....:rolleyes:

(Original post by nomophobia)
    I feel ya, I was thinking the same, I want medication for my acne too!! Honestly, f*** acne

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's the nemesis of every teenager!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    It's the nemesis of every teenager!
    Ikr!! It doesn't do much for confidence but I suppose that's why snapchat filters exist, they erase my spots way better and more naturally than any "wonderful" concealer could.

That and makeup makes my acne worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    xxx
    LOL! You had quite an eventful day. All I did was have pasta that my mum made while helping my friend with her law assignment. XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.