The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    I like the way you think. Considering getting Cazorla or ozil in.
    Will wait to perform these transfers until after the Manchester-derby (2 freebies)...need to get Benteke in as well somehow.

ReputationRep:
    Aguero getting banned could be what I need to open up funds to fit in Hazard alongside Alexis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Aguero getting banned could be what I need to open up funds to fit in Hazard alongside Alexis.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Even with the ban you'd be a fool to take Aguero out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Benching a 13m player is a waste of money. Better off selling him, investing the spare funds on players who will score over the 2 matches and then bring him back in

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: something I'm planning on. Wouldn't mind a 1 game ban, but it's going to be 3 if FA do ban him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    no, that's why a wildcard is good. Get rid of Aguero and then bring him back in three weeks. So many will wildcard him out, so I'll end up with him back.

Lamela also in trouble for an eye gouge. Three games for him too, potentially.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    no, that's why a wildcard is good. Get rid of Aguero and then bring him back in three weeks. So many will wildcard him out, so I'll end up with him back.

Lamela also in trouble for an eye gouge. Three games for him too, potentially.*
    People aren't considering how to bring him back... Maybe best to transfer him out for free and then wildcard him back in?

ReputationRep:
    39 points then, WC deployed.

ReputationRep:
    People will move Aguero out and then 2 weeks later be absolutely stuffed with regards to how to bring him back in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    People aren't considering how to bring him back... Maybe best to transfer him out for free and then wildcard him back in?
    Yep, that's my plan. Just hope he doesn't lose much value over the next two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    People will move Aguero out and then 2 weeks later be absolutely stuffed with regards to how to bring him back in.
    My point exactly.

Where is the Lamela thing coming from, I watched that game and didn't see anything.

ReputationRep:
    With the wild card, when I select confirm transfers is that my wildcard done or can I go in again and do as many transfers as I want until sept 10th. Might hold off on Aguero for Kane with the ban but reserve funds for when that ends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Monk)
    With the wild card, when I select confirm transfers is that my wildcard done or can I go in again and do as many transfers as I want until sept 10th. Might hold off on Aguero for Kane with the ban but reserve funds for when that ends
    doing confirm transfers just activates your wildcard, you can then make as many transfers as you want until the deadline.

ReputationRep:
    Sterling Hazard and Shaw in for an 8 point hit this week was reckless but inspired if I say so myself.

Still done shite overall though...

ReputationRep:
    Wildcarding for the break..

My defense has been awesome, only a small few tweeks to make there, but big changes up front and in midfield.

Bringing sanchez back, as once he gets on a streak it can last for a few games, but gutted that I dropped him for the one week he went nuts.

Midfield:
    sanchez, hazard, martial, lamela, sterling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Wildcarding for the break..

My defense has been awesome, only a small few tweeks to make there, but big changes up front and in midfield.

Bringing sanchez back, as once he gets on a streak it can last for a few games, but gutted that I dropped him for the one week he went nuts.

Midfield:
    sanchez, hazard, martial, lamela, sterling
    Would not recommend martial on current form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xKay)
    Would not recommend martial on current form
    Who would you say? I need some united attacking coverage, but dont want zlatan.

Rashford as a cheap rotation striking choice? Mata has started every game so far? Rooney maybe? or will your new dortmund signign start to get more minutes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    Who would you say? I need some united attacking coverage, but dont want zlatan.

Rashford as a cheap rotation striking choice? Mata has started every game so far? Rooney maybe? or will your new dortmund signign start to get more minutes?
    It looks like Mkhitaryan will replace Mata after the international break and he's looked good so far

ReputationRep:
    Wild card activated
    De Gea (Heaton)
    Azpilicueta Morgan McAuley Valencia (Amat)
    Sterling Hazard Antonio (capoue) (Kante)
    Stuani Aguero Ibra

Will take out Aguero if banned and cant decide on Antonio or Lamela.

ReputationRep:
    Could do with an Aguero ban tbh - everybody wildcarding will keep him if he doesn't which mean it almost makes sense to wildcard otherwise I'm going to get left behind with no Sterling or Sanchez etc.

For all those on a wildcard, just try to make some money. Look at FPLstatistics.*

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.