Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Today has been ok . I have been trying to take my mind off how I feel by talking and reading. I might go to bed soon. Night becki :hugs: xxx
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hugs for Laus. Glad you've had a good day.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Hugs for Laus. Glad you've had a good day.
I feel low now but that's prob' because I'm tired.

How are you today, hun? :hugs:
fairy spangles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi Laus - im glad your okay today. I read your posts and always hope you have a better day than the last.
Becki - im thinking about you and your friend :hugs: thankyou for your PM's and i hope i can be there for you if you need me.
Hi Jonathon - i havent read through everything but i hope your getting everything sorted with your uni and everything is looking more positive for you.
Hi sabertooth - how are you?
Raspberrybubbles - i hope you can get yourself sorted out soon.
Hi Emily and pink.
Im sorry if i said anything wrong on here
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So pleased to see you're okay fairy spangles!! ugs:

Pleased you're doing okay laus.

Hope you're well jonathan.

Been a strange day. Looking forward to going home on thursday, i need my mum. Missing luke though. Really do feel completely alone in leeds right now. It's so silly. Can't get my head around everything. Going to watch shrek 2 and hopefully fall asleep. Night all x
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
So pleased to see you're okay fairy spangles!! ugs:

Been a strange day. Looking forward to going home on thursday, i need my mum. Missing luke though. Really do feel completely alone in leeds right now. It's so silly. Can't get my head around everything. Going to watch shrek 2 and hopefully fall asleep. Night all x

Hi thanks emily
I always look forward to going home theres nothing like it. Its not silly to feel alone :hugs:. Nitenite.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Sitara, how are you today? :hugs:
:woo: :no: :woo: :no: dont know how to grieve, feeling pretty low. also just want to go and cry and i cant even do that, im so pathetic.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: I wish I was dead. I can't cope anymore
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Don't say that sweetheart! :hugs: you'd be so missed. I know things are hard right now but they will get easier and we're all here for you xxx
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
Is there anything you want to talk about? :hugs:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
:woo: :no: :woo: :no: dont know how to grieve, feeling pretty low. also just want to go and cry and i cant even do that, im so pathetic.
Siti, there's no right or wrong way to grieve. You don't have to cry to prove that you care. Everyone has there own way to deal with situations like this. Please don't be to hard on yourself :hugs:

We're always here for you.
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I second jonathan, sitara :hugs:. We all grieve differently.

Bubbles, is there anything you want to talk about?

How is everyone?

I'm feeling pretty flat and today. I don't know why, either.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone. I'm sorry I'm not any good with advice today. I can't even bring myself to read the posts, I'm so very very sorry.

I'm not good at all. I'm struggling not to hurt myself. I'm worried sick about my friend, my counselling session was cancelled and my mum has been having a go at me constantly since I got up. I don't want to do this anymore. :cry:
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
only just woken up. And i could quite happily stay in bed. This from the girl who in 3 days time is going to be working 2 maybe 3 jobs for the summer...
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki, here if you want to talk :hugs:
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thanks emily :hugs:

I cant even be online now because my mum's back from dropping my sister off at work and I'm supposed to be tidying my room.
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Becki, i know how you feel pet. Its horrible, the only thing you can really do, and its the hardest thing in the world and that is to keep going strong because you want to be there for her. You may be feeling futile, because thats what i did with esther, but at the end of the day, go round if you can or send a card or a letter, make them a CD, or give her something that will remind her of you.

If you ever want to talk, do PM me, because i know what you are going through.

:hugs: :hugs:

i cant cry, whats wrong with me
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
only just woken up. And i could quite happily stay in bed. This from the girl who in 3 days time is going to be working 2 maybe 3 jobs for the summer...
Emily, I think I'm speaking for everyone here when I say that we're all really worried that you're trying to take on too much at the moment

I know you're having money problems, but I don't think pushing yourself so hard is the answer. Please try and look at some other options. Are you claiming any benefits?

Please take care :hugs:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I second jonathan, emily. Don't over do it. I know I can't...

:hugs:

(And thank you).
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks siti :hugs: There's nothing wrong with you because you can't cry. It'll take time. You're still in shock at the moment. I hate it when I can't cry either but it's a natural thing to not be able to after a bad event :hugs:

I've made her a card but I don't know the address. I tried phoning her dad but he wasn't there so I'll try again later.

I can't do this
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.01%
No - but I will (91)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (85)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.39%

Watched Threads