Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Me too, Excitement!!

ReputationRep:
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpecialKate)
    Just thought I had to post to say just how envious I am of all of you just going into freshers! This was me last year, and I can only wish you all as grand a year as I have had.

Also, all of y'all who are going to be in Norfolk Terrace absolutely win at life. I already miss that place!

Have a great year
    Cheers
    Excitement and terror all rolled into one! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    wow can't believe im going! haha still hasn't quite sunk in yet.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kitty-kat101)
    wow can't believe im going! haha still hasn't quite sunk in yet.....
    I was like that last year... I'd prepared myself for not getting in, cause I didn't want to be disappointed just in case, and then when I saw track it was like...

I'm in...

Well...

I was happy but I didn't start getting the proper OMG YAY until later on.

Congrats btw, congrats to everyone here who got in, you are going to have a great time!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in too

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to alllll!! so many happy faces...i like

ReputationRep:
    I've accepted a changed course offer to History-this won't affect my accomodation, will it? : O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chopper-chan)
    I've accepted a changed course offer to History-this won't affect my accomodation, will it? : O
    Depends - if you've switched to Development you'll have to move out of the great hall and into the shanty town.

Nah, not really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jez RR)
    Depends - if you've switched to Development you'll have to move out of the great hall and into the shanty town.

Nah, not really.
    XD; I see!
    Thankyou!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm in 4 weeks today until I'm there :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait for that accommodation offer...this monday!!! hell to the yes, hope i get norfolk/suffolk terrace!!!

ReputationRep:
    Fist batch of offers have gone out in the last half hour! Don't worry if you don't get one today though. We will be doing them all week!

Check your email boxes (remember to check your junk mail too). Hope you all get what you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Awwwwwh, I wanted one today

ReputationRep:
    I got mine today, Colman House CH26 Now to try and find other people in my flat!

ReputationRep:
    YAAAAY, Nelson Court 20-29, whatever that means!

ReputationRep:
    Constable terrace CT 10-19 :woo: First choice- just got to accept now

(Original post by UEAAccommodation)
    for convenience
    Quick query- what do we need to put into the email to accept our accom. offers. I vaguely remember you posting something earlier in the week but cannot find it

ReputationRep:
    Browne House. But everytime I try to accept it says the default mail client is not properly installed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaredss)
    Constable terrace CT 10-19 :woo: First choice- just got to accept now

Quick query- what do we need to put into the email to accept our accom. offers. I vaguely remember you posting something earlier in the week but cannot find it
    Constable Terrace, CT 10-19 - I think we're flatmates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rfc_07)
    Browne House. But everytime I try to accept it says the default mail client is not properly installed
    The linky thing wasn't working for me either, so I emailed [email protected] with my name, ID Number and room details

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 9 Feb '19
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Tue, 12 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.