ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I'm glad you agree.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It does demonstrate again QQ's tendency to do things in public that should be done in private
    With this case, the individual's inbox was full.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    He's so silly. :rofl:
    Not as silly as you mate.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    I'm glad you agree.
    I don't agree however i really can't be bothered to argue with left wingers today ..... I have a very low tolerance threshold today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    I don't agree however i really can't be bothered to argue with left wingers today ..... I have a very low tolerance threshold today
    Maybe coming on MHoC wasn't the greatest idea if this is the case...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Is Labour party really so desperate to find new members?

Not only you're spamming random people with cheesy crap, you ask them to post to the recruitment thread just to show off and lie to them about the procedure and CT involvement… :laugh:
    The amount of errors in your absurd accusations is unbelievable. I could turn your statement around to reflect what is actually going on here:
    Is Conservative party really so desperate to attack Labour?

Not only you're quoting random people with cheesy crap, you ask them to join In your abuse just to show off and lie to them about how the MHoC works...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    I Guess that true ..... providing i don't get into a heavy debate i will be fine

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    PROSM

ReputationRep:
    Not as silly as you mate.
    PROSM
    Mate, you can't even get an acronym right… You're beyond silly. :laugh:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    There is nothing in the rules afaik that prevents TSR Labour from recruiting in such a manner, however I would frown upon PM/VMing non-MHoC members who do not express a clear interest initially in joining the MHoC. New members to the MHoC are naturally welcome, but recruitment must be balanced in a manner that ensures the house is not considered to be spamming the rest of TSR. Given the methodology of your recruitment, I'd suggest perhaps quoting the members who posted in your poll thread and giving them an informal overview of the MHoC instead of the current VMing. Again, nothing against the rules afaik, but it's really important to make sure we don't put off people from this place.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Financier)
    There is nothing in the rules afaik that prevents TSR Labour from recruiting in such a manner, however I would frown upon PM/VMing non-MHoC members who do not express a clear interest initially in joining the MHoC. New members to the MHoC are naturally welcome, but recruitment must be balanced in a manner that ensures the house is not considered to be spamming the rest of TSR. Given the methodology of your recruitment, I'd suggest perhaps quoting the members who posted in your poll thread and giving them an informal overview of the MHoC instead of the current VMing. Again, nothing against the rules afaik, but it's really important to make sure we don't put off people from this place.
    I think the method used was very good. Rather than deterring people, it is a way of getting more people into the MHoC.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Mate, you can't even get an acronym right… You're beyond silly. :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    With this case, the individual's inbox was full.
    Then you use the VM to ask them to empty it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Then you use the VM to ask them to empty it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again, something which I normally do but in this occasion, I forgot. I have made a statement, you have made your point, so can we please move on and not clog up Labour's Q&A thread anymore? Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about Sadiq Kahn sharing platforms with ISIL? x
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by bantony)
    What do you think about Sadiq Kahn sharing platforms with ISIL? x
    I think you're incredibly stupid if you believe that he's been sharing platforms with ISIL. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lime-man)
    I think you're incredibly stupid if you believe that he's been sharing platforms with ISIL. x
    kk

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    prsom

ReputationRep:
    You think right, look at this person's post in the join a party thread
    (Original post by bantony)
    Name: Banthony
    Preferred party(s): UKIP
    Social stance: high class
    Economic stance: not poor
    Anything else:
    They forgot how to spell their username and they don't know the meaning of the word 'stance'.....:facepalm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.