Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I'm joking mubz, I have no idea what you look like :lol:

I've been accused of having a penis a few times on the thread myself, just gotta grit your teeth and take it. Also I'm pissed that you're almost overtaking me on this thread

Erm, that was pretty freaky :afraid: Why I saved the game every few minutes so that if anything like robbers or fire happened, I can always fall back on how it was

On sims, I spent most of my time building houses and restaurants rather than actually living in them, I felt like a proper architect :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I cant build houses. I am really bad. Going to practice building a mansion 4 my sim but using a money cheat ovbiously tomorrow by watching youtube tutorials

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Battlefield is so much better than CoD right now. :lol: though Kevin Spacey in advanced warfare...
    Do you play BF4? COD has been **** since MW2 Pffffft Kevin Spacey as a lead character can't even save COD now
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield is so much better than CoD right now. :lol: though Kevin Spacey in advanced warfare...
    I doubt Kevin Spacey could save the criticism for CoD, the games are always known for an average campaign mode, and a below-average multiplayer experience.

Whereas Battlefield got it right with Bad Company 2, and pushed the series above CoD with BF3, and now is the gaming industry standard for military FPS's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by getfunky!)
    I wish to speak to your King!
    I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twinport53)
    Do you play BF4? COD has been **** since MW2 Pffffft Kevin Spacey as a lead character can't even save COD now
    Thank goodness someone agrees with me that after MW2 COD went ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I quite liked MW3 myself, but yeah MW2 was a classic. Favourite game of all time, but since then generally downhill

Treyarch haven't helped tbh. Infinity Ward have always produced the best, although iirc a new designer is making the next one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophsha)
    :rolleyes:
    Wazza?

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I still think it's good tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    But you do have a penis :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cant build houses. I am really bad. Going to practice building a mansion 4 my sim but using a money cheat ovbiously tomorrow by watching youtube tutorials

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I should show you some of the restaurants and houses I built from scratch, they were massive! we don't need money to build though do we? Just for moving in and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just like the feel of them, mmm

No need to insult me Soapy :rolleyes:
    You beautifullll
    How much were they? Why would you sell them tho? They're class :ahee:

Yeah, quite difficult shanking a teletubby XXL knife will be used, dont worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did something stupid and was in need of some serious cash, :'( :'( i miss my brushes, never got to use them
    • TSR Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I am the king.

I am humble

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For whom do you speak!?

ReputationRep:
    I did something stupid and was in need of some serious cash, :'( :'( i miss my brushes, never got to use them
    Aww that's too bad, those brushes were amazing :daydream:

Why were you in need of cash so badly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    No. :lol: i sold any and every game related material i had for sixth form :emo:

I doubt Kevin Spacey could save the criticism for CoD, the games are always known for an average campaign mode, and a below-average multiplayer experience.

Whereas Battlefield got it right with Bad Company 2, and pushed the series above CoD with BF3, and now is the gaming industry standard for military FPS's.
    Yeah...CoDs a lost cause now. It looks like a bad attempt at combining battlefield with titanfall.

ReputationRep:
    For whom do you speak!?
    I speak for my people, this thread and for Asgard.

I should show you some of the restaurants and houses I built from scratch, they were massive! we don't need money to build though do we? Just for moving in and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the sims 3 ambitions expansion pack you need money to be able to build.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's too bad, those brushes were amazing :daydream:

Why were you in need of cash so badly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What brushes do you use? I settled with real techniques and they're pretty good!
    Got in trouble with the police and had to pay off the warning **** :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This ***** don't know who he's talking to

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. :lol: i sold any and every game related material i had for sixth form :emo:
    Whatttt? Like you sold them to buy stuff for 6th form?

Or so there was no distraction from playing instead of study?

BF4 is the best FPS there has ever been tbh. It actually embarrasses COD now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup, the perks and killstreaks got way out of hand from MW3 onwards and it just became a huge cluster****

(Original post by AdamCee)
    I quite liked MW3 myself, but yeah MW2 was a classic. Favourite game of all time, but since then generally downhill

Treyarch haven't helped tbh. Infinity Ward have always produced the best, although iirc a new designer is making the next one?
    Na COD4 playing search and destroy was the best online experience I can remember, used to play competitively aswell

DICE is where it's at tbh, although BF4 lauch was horrific, it's now amazing :cool:

You beautifullll
    Snap sugar puff :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning fellas and girls)

ReputationRep:
    Na COD4 playing search and destroy was the best online experience I can remember, used to play competitively aswell
    You used to play competitive? How did that work?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.